Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just become a gay already you autismo

cool text, download some trap beat and make bank yung fag

Fuck you I ain't no fag you fucking cunt cuckhold fuckin scumbum prick. where are you so I can knock your brains out you cunt

Go home you're drunk you homo

Try therapy son
Don't call yourself a cumstain lol
That's weird. You've got some weird self loathing shit. That's why girls don't like you, not because you're nice

Stop giving a fuck about what women think of you. They're less capable than a 13yr old boy ffs

Ever notice how there are alot of asshole men?
Guess what. There are alot of asshole women as well, and they like asshole men.

just start hormone therapy already you stupid cumstain

Nah there's only men and women who know how to play the game. The rest willingly denies it because it would mean they'd have to admit they're losing at the game. If you want chicks you have to work at it. Fix your appearance, grow a pair of balls and dare to make a move. Getting numbers has never been easier, let alone kissing girls or getting to fuck them on the first date.

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a black leather jacket.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

go back to your trap tread there fuck boi

Smart guy right here, and nicely worded. Where did you get your knowledge?

are you too autistic to think of a genuine insult? lmao

pff shuddup kid everyone knows this ffs kys

>that punchline

Just wondering if are a redpiller or not

>tips

I'd fuck em both
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

Idk my boyfriend doesn't have a job or a nice car but he's cool so it must just be your personality

it's simple. women are stupid. this is also the reason the family unit has gone to shit.

also, why must fags always try to recruit? not everyone likes dicks

Put on a hillary shirt and go to a coffee house. Some retarded cunt will sink her teeth into you and make you her bitch within minutes.

Women want men, not puppy dog followers. She wants someone to be in control, it makes her feel safe. Be that guy. Be in control. Don't be a yes man, then she will like you too.

Being on control doesn't mean being an asshole, it means making decisions and handling the hard stuff. Take care of yourself, your job, your finances, your relationships. That's how you build confidence and attract women. Most of all, have an opinion and stick by it.

Why would a woman want a man who acts like a woman or a kid? Women dont like assholes, girls like assholes and immature fucks. Women like men, not bitch or child.

>trying to get 14 year old pussy
>complains that they don't want you
No, most women tend to want men who are dependable, and honest. The assholes you measure yourself against can't hold a girlfriend for more than a few days, and the girls going out with them are trash. You need to be a social creature for someone to notice you.
>2016
>still trying to get a girlfriend
>haven't realized just trying makes you look clingy
>and forces you into disingenuous behaviours
Honestly user, you don't want to TRY to get a girlfriend, you're only going to pick up trash that way. Be yourself and just do your thing, eventually, if you're lucky, people will want to join in on that. If you constantly bug the kids to play with you, no one wants to fucking play.

>most women tend to want men who are dependable, and honest.
I wonder what planet you live on

It's a matter of culture. I am Danish, and here you are basically disadvantaged if you are rich, succesfull and shit. Choosing a partner based on this is frowned upon, and so you've got to work hard to prove that you are made of more than money and your career. Also, women here mostly doesn't give a damn about looks, as long as you're fun and intelligent.

Have you ever dated a great Dane?

To add to this, they dig the caveman-style Alpha always, even older women do. However, after a certain point the smart ones realize they are not going to lock down that type of guy, so they start looking to 'settle down' and 'start a family'. You'll notice they say things like "I used to go to the clubs every night, but now I want to settle down with a stable guy" or "im tired of one night stands and flings, I want a guy who is reliable". That stable guy is not Caveman-Alpha, he's Mr Beta Bucks. Mr Beta Bucks has a good job, can be decent looking but that doesn't matter much as long as he isn't gigantic, and is stable and reliable. What often happens is they settle down with Family Approved(tm) Mr Beta Bucks, pop out a few kids, then realize they want Caveman-Alpha back. They aren't getting any excitement, so they go find it from some guy they pick up on tinder or at the bar.

Keep in mind Caveman-Alpha can be the ugliest, dumbest, most unreliable guy in the world, but if he generates that excitement or thrill she will let him rawdog her all night (and often why Mr Beta Bucks ends up raising some other guys kids). The world tries to generate as many Mr Beta Bucks as possible because they help make up the tax base and provide for children, but unless you enjoy that lifestyle you are essentially slaving away for others.

Treat women like you would a child, your life will become much easier.

They hate me cuz they ain't me

this

Dependable and honest doesn't mean you have to be a beta faggot. Dependable means you have your shit together and you Woman doesn't have to worry that you'll fold under pressure. When shit gets tough; loose your job, illness, or any other life altering circumstances, she can trust you will come out on top. All she has to do is support you because she knows her man is smart, tough, and will get them through the bullshit.

Source on this??

Fag

Lel ok lose your job and see if she sticks with you. Protip: she won't

>loose your job, illness, or any other life altering circumstances, she can trust you will come out on top.

foh with your fantasy horseshit. i guarantee if you lost your 9-5 shitcleaning job your "Woman" would be gone before you even got home.
fake ass casa nova faggot

>Dependable and honest TO THE women.
This means either faking it well enough to fool a stupid slag, causing a pretty quick breakup. Or by actually being honest and dependable to them. Dependable may not have anything to do with money, especially not when considering young people, since their life does not cost them anything yet. Moving out of your parents home starts this process, therefor I implied OP tries to hook up with 14 year olds. Experience or intellect is often the only cure for this shit, but it depends on what society you live in too.
>dependable and honest is simply a matter of straight forwardness, not nice and good.
You may think this means a decent human being, treating people fairly and such, but it's simply a matter of being predictable. If the woman feels she understands you, that she can contain her own personality within this, she feels safe.
Then there's genuinely good guys that still possess these characteristics, although very rare, they often still need a charming personality.
We're still at honest and dependable, with some loose implications.

thread

Fuck I want to live in Denmark.

Kek you're so deluded it's cringeworthy. Women want emotional rollercoasters, unpredictability, spontaneity. They want to chase men who are above their own value. No dependable, predictable man ever gets a women's panties wet.

Want a women to act like a good girl? Make her work for it.

>how often do you see an honest experienced woman leave an educated man that lost his job because of cuts, but are working on getting a new job in advance?

Women are naturally submissive but want to "tame" a man to be theirs.

If you are already tame and submissive then you're not worth a fuck. Literally

Women want the rollercoaster, but they want the same rollercoaster every single fucking time.

This all stems from reproduction and the female mind:

See, women are picky on whom they want as a man in their life. As a natural element, known for most females, they want the best to breed with (animal nature).
But, on the other hand, most women are self doubting. Minor flaws they see in themselves reflect as horrible ugliness in their own minds.
They find themselves lucky to be with a attractive man. If the man is an asshole and keeps attacking her for her flaws, the woman starts feeling like she can't do better then him.
If a second man enters the scene, and sees her as perfect, the woman will instantly reject him. After all if he sees her as perfect with all her flaws, what kind of imperfections is he hiding?

You're just hanging with shallow bitches, simple.
Kill them, replace with proper grills

All of that is true, ya little bitch.
Also stop trying to sound like Bukowski. You just sound like a faggot

It wouldn'tbe as bad if the females didn't lie about this.

The solution is to accept the truth. You can't change it so get on with your life.

Take better care of yourself, but do it for you.
Take what you want from women, but don't let them control your life.

Well that's what the beta gets for putting an animal as flawed as the human species on a pedestal

sauce?

Hypergamy, Briffault's Law, etc.

>honest experienced woman
>educated man
>lost job because of cuts
>working on getting new job in advance

none of these things were mentioned in your post you cum guzzling faggot, so don't even step like you told me off

Tbh I'm not even mad. Pussy has never been easier in the history of human kind, and serious relationships are overrated anyway. Just get yourself a couple FBW's and call it a day

>the bigger man doesn't move on and seeks revenge on anyone who doesn't follow his autistic plans to the letter
Bigger men aren't petty fuckdick, your problem is that you look at women as this weird species that's hard to understand.

I don't get why everyone thinks this is such a huge deal.

Don't be a weirdo fat fuck and have some interesting things in your head. Also most women like to get fucked right and feel like a slut every once in a while, but they expect you to be caring and normal after the fact.

It's not rocket science.

kids, it's not about the asshole or the non-asshole. It's about who tries and who is around women.

If you sit in your room all day and you don't talk to women, you're not a nice guy, you're a nerd. Vice - versa the guy who flirts with girls all the time is not an asshole, he's a social guy having fun. Don't complain about your incompetence, don't get bitter, get better

Haha not op here. But yeah sure here let me just jump on that.

You need some serious therapy, probably need to hit the gym too...