Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I got into this argument with this dumb bitch in game (killing floor 2) about why Donald Trump is like the worst possible pic for president.

She kept mouthing off about how there needs to be a tougher vetting process for muslims and she also agrees with deporting mexicans.

I'm like you stupid fucking bitch if it werent for mexicans this country would fucking sink lol
You can't expect some dumb fat white guy to do heavy labour right? and she basically called me the n word and blocked me.

I know im not alone when I say fuck trump

here is her steam btw

steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/
steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the fucking point in arguing with anyone now?

you know the rules you dumb ape bitch

Fuck trump

>pass user since 2012

what a fucking faggot lol

I agree fuck trump and im gonna spam her profile now

so you're mad at some girl that has a different opinion than you?

Even if you disagree with this girl why would you put her steam all over Sup Forums?

kekking so hard right now

because she a privileged white girl that is basically blaming imigrants for all the problems int his country when its dumb af to do sum shit like that

I'm disappointed in Sup Forums, this whole fucking thing can spawn so many great memes yet people are just complaining about Trump. Enjoy the next 4 years being unhappy.

She is a Nazi so it's fine

she sounds pretty cool tbh

op is a fag

samefag OP literally kys unwanted nigger

OMG LIKE I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU LIKE WANNA SAY GURL
trump is such a mean racist! like, he wants to deport the mexicins and stuuuuff lol !)
but dont worry bby, we are very tolerant and accepting here. i will get my nerdy hacker friend to computer fight this bitch hehe xDDDDDDxxDDDD
you look gorrgiuss btw

stfu and show us your dumb monkey tits already

confmd

You're just a big ass pussy.
Pic definitely related.

czech'd

>because he doesn't keep his promises
>because he's going to use insider information to benefit his company
>because he claims to be for the working man, but refuses to pay working men for work done on his properties.
>because he's dumb enough to get baited by trolls on twitter, and unlikely to be paying attention to something that might actually be important
>because he's the type of person that would use his presidential motorcade to fuck over a city's traffic on a regular basis because he didn't win in that district.

idiot

>Anonymous 11/21/16(Mon)07:57:08 No.712499
samefag
NYPA Nigger.

G O D
O
D

E M P E R O R
M
P
E
R
O
R

Is this the minority report now?
Or do you have a time machine?

so you're angry because of this chicks political views or does this go deeper? Maybe racially motivated?

This

three of those happened in the past.
no mind readers needed.

>racially motivated

silly user, blacks cant be racist towards whites

samefagging cunt

Amerifats don't realize that the ones that are really fucking them in the ass are rich white men who don't pay taxes. They prefer to assume it's the little Mexican guy who's just trying to get by. So they elected a rich white man who doesn't pay taxes to fuck them in the ass for four years.

That being said you sound like a whiny bitch OP, get over it chat with some other ugly girl on steam.

I'll help you by rating your tits

Make America Great Again, OP needs some bleach in her stomach.

can't even point people out right, can you

this

Not the same fag you fag

kek m8 kys

I agree with you. Here is a campaign I'm trying to propigate to show the haters that we mean business.

Donald Trump is #NotMyPresident and to show that i stand with the oppressed minorities in this country, I cut my wrists in solidarity. The racist sexist islamaphobes of this country wont pay attention to minorities, but they'll sure notice millions of people with cut arms and wrists!

Help me in my fight against hate!
#CutForHilary

i have been cutting for hillary aswell. it hurts so good, knowing what a difference this can make

Titus or gtfo, you filthy greasy nigger whore

Why hasn't this cunt posted tits yet? And why are you niggers still arguing about trump when op hasn't posted tits yet?

Because you are a nigger. Get the fuck out sjw fag.

Look at that huge nose. You must be a kike jew. Funny that a jew would be for Muslim rights though. Oh god, that nose of yours is big.

I voted for Trump and he won because of me. Sorry OP i heard mexico has good weather, might be nice this time of year. Why not move? You made some good points, their country is probably better than ours

Exactly. This will show that we mean business.

>99998
You almost had fucking quins, kill yourself

R u male or female nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

I'm not sure if you are a boy or a girl. But if 18+ and girl, post your tits. Either way, grow the fuck up and learn to accept people's opinions or be the least useless and learn your arguments.

>#NOTMUHPREISDURNT
>#GOTNOJOBGONNAPROTEST
>#CUCKMYSHYTUP

#CutForHilary
#ShaveTheHateAway

NYPA and kys OP

NYPA also fuck you trump won eat his dick

>trying to shill
>on Sup Forums

HahahahahaHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

Trump wouldn't let himself get vetted by his own party.

>use Google

This - NYPA is overused and ignores what the bulk of what has made this board great in the past. It is, however, perfect for situations like this.

the emperor has been chosen, fuck off

>taking this bait

Jesus Christ you people are still making trump/anti-trump arguments and this bitch hasn't posted tits yet. What is wrong with you people?