Why are white "men" who are sexually attracted to asians such low test cucks?

Why are white "men" who are sexually attracted to asians such low test cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because "thicc"-fags who are into morbidly obese women are trying to make you feel bad.

because petite asians are far more sexually appealing and feminine than chubby wide-hipped white girls.

probably some shit to do with anime

Noticed this too. The majority of white men who find Asian women as ideal are fat cucks who could not score with a white woman.

I mean if you're getting your idea of that shit from here theres a few reasons. Most people who watch anime and shit seem to like asian women because they are portrayed as really reliant on a partner and docile.That combined with the general autism/assburgers that is prevalent in people who are intersted in anime makes them see the insanely simple interactions between characters in anime and obvious social cues that aren't there in real life as something that just happens with asian women. idk tho some people just like asian women

OK well white male here with an asian fiancee and am a cuck

What it boils down to is that while I love an respect her as a person I have this weird idea of her being a inferior sexual race that can be abused and shared around. Through her upbringing she feels the same way,

The smaller they are, the more sensitive they are. This provokes a better reaction during sex. I ducking love when I can make a woman scream.

How could you say no to an asian woman? They are either hot or not, so there is no being decieved by heavy makeup. look good until they hit menopause, rarely get fat and my laundry is folded with origami precesion

Why are you a monkey wearing people clothes?

>I destroyed my pussy with chad/tyrone and now the good men don't want me!

Asian women provide a better product in the current market.

You can cry sour grapes all you want but you will always know it's the "sexual liberation" you subscribed to that ruined your life

so asian women are to loser men what niggers are to loser white women

Why would ya put Asia Jędrzejczyk on the pic ? lmao

Asians are smart and attractive. White girls are niggers bitches and crying little whores think they're special because they're white which in fact white people smell like piss and shit. White people and niggers just smell sour.

white men are on the low level rate of getting bitches. They proved they're weak and very stupid compared to Asians.

this nigga right here.

Also, gr8 b8 m8
Also also, sage.

Also also also, this.
Also also also also, you guessed it: sage again.

Only cucks and SJWs prefer white over asian

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

This. this nigger knows

Why shouldn't white people like Asians? Asians like Asians.

My daughter is white/Asian mix. She's smart, happy and good looking. White and Asian mix well genetically.

why no pics dubsm8