>>712503965

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
txxx.com/videos/13694/crossdresser-movie-scene/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boll
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

sauce?

i found it recently. wait a minute; i'll find.

it was posted on website like x....com (not xnxx/xvideos) was posted by trap in the middle and had shitloads of her solos named "crossdresser masturbation 21 or 24 or 15 or ..."

wait, there's website trapthread.com where every single trap thread is archived. i'll find that video easily af.

somebody hurry up and make a faggot board for these guys, seriously. And while you're at it, make a nigger board too. So all the fags can sissy dick rate their nigger fantasies

Fucking THIS
Seriously Sup Forums became gayer than /d/

any traps pr sissies in chastity?

bump

Videos of traps getting fucked and dominated?

FUCK UP AND DIE FAGGOT

KYS FAGGOT

YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

DIE DIE DIE

Hot. Moar?

This thread reminded me of the reeeeeeally rare encounter I had a little more than a month ago. A 100% transgender (pre-op) I met online and later irl, finally fullfilled my several-years-long-almost-forgotten-wish: being the one getting fucked/used. She almost didn't do a thing to me, not even a "proper" handjob, just a little touching and teasing. While me, instead, I sucked her off, swallowed for her, eat her ass out, and finally got nailed in my ass. All of these, various times during our date, from late evening until about lunch time the day later day. She was really horny, we fucked basically all the time except for a mere 5-6 hours of sleeping, and even then she kept it in my butt, and later, when we took a nap before lunch, she insisted on napping while being in a 69, but with only me servicing her, like the rest of our date. And I gotta say, trying to sleep with a cock in your mouth is way, way harder than trying to sleep with a cock in your butt. Even if it's not fully hard. The only thing that left me a bad aftertaste was that she actually paid for my lunch, so I felt like she wanted to pay for the sex we had. Anyway, it was really awesome to be used like that for once, and the best thing was, she was the one who asked for it in the first place.

chubby Bailey is best Bailey

Yes.. my cage is about to burst >.

Not a tranny, that's Jessie Andrews

pls tell me you have some OC : p

SAUCE

It's annoying. It always winks and has a manly ass voice.

The internet is too powerful, and I'm a bit too visible and easy to find.

dat hello kitty
i cant even...

I'd love for you to lick your tongue into my cage slit and tease my sissy cock so bad i get hard and start spurting pathetic precum into your mouth : p

i forgot what it felt like to have a "ball emptying cum" i think the last time i had that happen was before i was a sissy and i was a pitcher on my HS baseball team and my gf was a dancer on the HS dance team...

ill prolly never empty my balls again, i LOVE being a sissy and not allowed to cum like a real male : p

i mostly get fucked by another sissy with a dilso or i fuck myself which usually only results in little spurts of cum to dribble out of my cage...which i still adore and love. I don't deserve to cum like a female yet : )

I've always wanted to fuck a feminine sissy trap. I'd love to keep a caged little bitch and use him for my pleasure. Denying him the ability to cum.. I'd NEVER let the little bitch cum. He would be used for my pleasure only. I would have to make sure he learns his place.

txxx.com/videos/13694/crossdresser-movie-scene/

You made me do it Sup Forums I bought for 100$ of panties , skirt and stocking its coming in tomorrow. Thank you guys :)

Can't wait :*

hello kitty is so nice a friendly, but if you look closely, you can see her poor balls(are literally purple and frustrated!) and clitty are soooooo tormented by that cute kitty lock. who would think "hello kitty" could be so mean to a poor sissy gurl"