Ohio meet up thread

Ohio meet up thread
Post your area code and if you get someone within a reasonable distance you have to interact with them irl.

I'll start with 419 Toledo, any of you pussies wanna fucking fight or go to the gym?

513 Female 22

Bump you soft ass faggots get the fuck out of the house and live for once.

419 go fuck YOURself faggot

614 blacklick

330 girl coming back to Warren for the holidays

216/440

I'll beat your ass

>any of you pussies wanna fucking fight or go to the gym?

I already wouldn't want to meet an insecure faggot like yourself

Probably because you're a fucking fat pussy that jerks off to shota and we couldn't relate on anything

6'3 255 at planet fitness on monroe right now lifting. I'm wearing a green ND football shirt, if you think you got the stones come at me.

Don't set off the lunk alarm pussy. Go to a real gym.

6'0 205 planet fitness at byrne and Glendale black sweats black hoodie big gauges let's either fight or fucking lift

If you spent half as much time excercising those two brain cells that you got, maybe we could relate on some level

513. Male 28.

513 Female 19

On the contrary I'm a pretty smart guy.

This can be something. I'm not too far. Let's make it a foursome.

I'm just over line in pa... I'd love to meet you...

419, defiance. Only if I get to throw up blood into your mouth and take a huge dumb into your ass.

PS, not gay. Just bored.

I'm originally from right by you nigger how old are you we might know each other

25 brohaha, from Liberty center / swanton.

26 from West unity lol we probably do know each other

where over the line? I probably won't have a car, Uber al the way

Probably. You ever play any sports?

Think i hooked up with you... Craigslist... Parking lot across from convention center @maumee... We sucked e/o off in my white Toyota.

Groove city

Football. You?

457 someone come kill me

I'll cum to you...lol

I was in band for LC when it wasn't shit. Played football for Swanton, though not sure why I'd ever admit that.

Amherst Lorain elyria area faggot lf friends to play internet gideovames with on the Internet's.

>football for Swanton
Fucking KEK'D

Exactly. Lol.

440/216 here. 26 m, have my own place. Anyone want to have a lan party like in the old days or hit up a bar sometime?

Whats up dude. Bucyrus here

How about this instead of a Lan?

Sorry not into mirrored sausage fests. Plus it's 5 min from my house. Only closet homos care about their "real" gyms. I'm happy at a place that's close with trim walking around.

330 canton

Feel it. Pf girls are sluts.

513 male 23
Kik is noworries399

513 male UC

614 male 30, north campus. Fuck *ichigan

440 people what's up?
26 m