The whole world is laughing at you AmeriKa. How on earth could you vote this idiot to be your next President...

The whole world is laughing at you AmeriKa. How on earth could you vote this idiot to be your next President. Every day it's something more retarded than the last.

America will fall. Just give it time.

I'd laugh a lot more if they let themselves be forcefed Hillary.

The most laughable thing about USA is the 2 party system. It's stupid.

To be fair... If hillary won we'd still be embarrassed.

I Blame the political machine in general.

as if his WWE participation wasn't enough to stop you morons

Yeah, most countries tend to do that.

Don't look at me, I voted turd sandwiche.

This is actually the only reason I would have voted for him.

Lol how many presidents have had their ass handed to them by stone cold Steve Austin? Albeit, fakely.

A settlement isn't.. In fact almost never an admission of guilt.

Agreed.

Some say having to many choices is divisive, and no majority would ring out.

But I think we'd be able to find more competent candidates. We also need to separate state and money.
Politicians shouldn't have to raise and spend ridiculous amounts of money just to be considered for the ticket. There should be some level of separation between state and capitalism. It's made people corrupt and greedy, with the power to feed their lust.

How is this an admission of guilt?

Settlements are ways to keep the cost of lawyer and court fees down. It's a move that says 1 of 2 things, either they believe the case will be dragged out long enough to exceed the settlement cost, or they want to low ball their opponents. It's nice trump is getting 25mil when the thousands of students are probably completely broke and living on scraps because of him. But trump probably needs it more than they do anyway.

Most heavily watched board in the universe. People who hate America. Kek.

so much butthurt.

Hey, OP. We won, you lost. Cry more. :^) It makes me erect.

LMFAO We don't care what the whole world thinks fuckoff

Not embarrased, and even if I was, it sure as hell beats feeling radiation sickness.

I would really love to meet you in person OP

>implying America votes based on how well they can impress other countries
Maybe you should focus on how to make your country better, then everyone would be talking about your elections.

Thats because our media hates him cause its rigged so they bring forth and lie about his stupidity most of the time.

The American corporate media is hopeless...