Sub 4ch I habe da crippling debression. Wat do I do?

Sub 4ch I habe da crippling debression. Wat do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8
youtube.com/watch?v=-hwHKFNBD8k
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to 9gag

Never been on this site

Bump

Forgot the pic lmao

Do some exercise

I did. I work out everyday.

Bumpin' with true meme

4ch interface is shit, man

suck less dick
eat more pussy
be less fgt

But im not faggit, im strhgt(((

try the wim hof method
youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

get into drugs?
microdose psychedelics, take some speed, clean your house, feel better
get a cat, or at least a goldfish
lift weights, or at least do pushups and dips of a chair or something every other day
take a blood test make your you dont lack any vitamins, test yourself for low testosterone as well

I smoke weed everyday for 2 weeks, but this shit is expensive in out country, so I decided to stop for a while. Psychodelics are also too expensive, so I think drugs are not the way I should go.

I feel like this dude every time I go outside. It's so fucking cold my dick gets smaller than molecule

Would you look at that. Just look at it!

Go to /r9k/

depending on where you live mushrooms can grow freely outside, i collect free drugs every autumn. but the thing about psychedelics is you may not need a lot of it to feel better for a longer period of time. where with weed you tend to only feel better while high, so i recommend trying it out once or twice

also your doctor can prescribe you benzos which helps pass the time, and depending on where you live thats free as well or cost almost nothing

also wim hof breathing technique is free,the high is a bit similar to nitrous oxide youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8

Women are awful. Tell them that and they will try to convince you otherwise

Look at what?

First stop feeding that dog so much. It looks like it might burst any moment now.

But I love women

It's not meine doge lol. But I had one similar to this dude. I miss Bobby ;(

So you trying to become one?

try prozac, its working well for me.

No, cuz I will lose my chance to out that benis in bagina if u know what I mean XD

Don't worry about that son. You don't have many chances anyway.

Fuck, I feel like I wanna cry, but I cant(
I didn't drop a single tear for like 6 months.

I know. That is one of the reasons that make me sad.

I'm dying, anons

Develop a healthy addiction to meth. This will keep you entertained enough to forget about depresion. Also is a great way of meeting lots of toothless whores, so great blowies.

lets listen to the sundays now

youtube.com/watch?v=-hwHKFNBD8k

You beat me to it, this here is wisdom of the utmost variety. I'd also recommend developing a solid daily fap count, at least thrice daily with increasing #s when time is available.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

shitbag