CUCK thread. what kind of abuse do you have for sluts like my wife?

CUCK thread. what kind of abuse do you have for sluts like my wife?

bump

Can someone please describe how they would Fuck my girlfriend

Describe what u would do to the girl on the left

I would be very sensual with her lots of firellay. I would go down on her until she came then she would suck my dick till it's all nice and wet. After I would pick her up in my both arms and fuck her standing up. After about 10 minutes of ravaging her pussy with my dick I would put her down on the bed and bust a huge load inside her then pullout and make her suck as much jizz out of my penis as she could.

I wish this was real

let me see this sluts body/feet

I would actually destroy her she wouldn't want anything but me inside her for weeks. She would come crawling to me at that point to just to fuck her and fill her up with a huge load. Post her nudes btw

pass

That's a man

I'd make her a bowl of hard boiled eggs

ah shit these are better than ylyl threads. One user posts a pic of some rando girl saying it's his gf. Then he jerks off to some other user writing shit smut about said girl. You guys never fail to make me laugh. Pic related what would a big strong bull do to my dead grandpa?

dat mouth doe

What would you do to her?

It's open cause they pulled out his organs thru it shortly after he died. They also pulled his brain out thru his nose. It was in his will, something about wanting to be a modern day mummy

id prolly wanna smell his farts i always smell mine and always wondered how old farts smell
maybe id put my dick in his hand if i was rly horny and he was unconscious
and if he wanted id dose him with meth and let him have one last amazing fap. i like to help peopole

Wwyd

Lock her in the basement and forget all about him
Mayne even burn the house down with him in there you faggot

Is that his will? If so after I face fuck your grandad I'll be jizzing all over the will just so what he passes down can have a little more weight to it

You want mine gf guys?

what would yall do to my girl

What would you do to her?

buy her a digital camera

Send her back..

this clear enough?