Why haven't you embraced Islam yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you embraced Islam yet, Sup Forums?

Can you infidel monkeys produce an intellectual reason that doesn't involve shouting "Trump! Trump! Trump!"?
>you can't

Islam is peace.
Islam is love.
Islam WILL dominate.

If islam is so great why don't you just stay in your wonderful peaceful countries?

fuck off you fucking mudslime

What kind of keyboard covers do you sand potatoes use so you don't get the blood from all those peaceful and loving be-headings you do hourly?

Because you love to bring the "freedumb bombs", remember?

If you're going to destroy my home, I'm gonna make a new home where you live.
>PS You're not allowed in our no-go zones.

Westerners can't even come up with their own unique ways to attack us... still hung up over our greatest victory 15 years ago?

Monkey see, monkey do.

Islam is and has always been a superior way of life.

Yeah, pour it on your whore mother's twat... she's been passed around Baghdad way before you were in Dad's bag...

Because of this

>Capatilism
>free society
>free markets
>religious liberties
>equality of education
>non religious enforcement
>freedom of artistic expression (We can draw Muhammad, you can't)
>freedom of choice.

Notice my overuse of the word free and you might have an idea why Islam sucks.

>Found the American.

Eating pigs is more important than creating a better world free from the scourge of western barbarianism?

bro dont knock it til you've tried it

I have faith only in The God Emperor himself, heretic.

Insulting someone and saying you're superior isn't a way to convince someone . You're just baiting op . You're a faggot and may Allah forgive you

Muhammad was a rapist and a pedophile who called for the death of all non-believers, also the consequence for apostasy is death, not the most peaceful religion. Not to mention that Muslims believe Muhammad flew into heaven on a winged horse.

no religion has sway over anyone with an IQ over that of a sloth

Islam is as useless as most of the rest

>Capatilism
The system where wich bankers force YOU to pay back money they invented out of thin air? Yeah, sooo "free".

>free society
What does that even mean? Simply repeating something you've been told doesn't make it true or better.

>>free markets
See above. It is a cesspool of oppression, greed and war that benefits only western (white) males.

>religious liberties
Religion and freedom are opposites. Try again.

>equality of education
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!
You use money gained in wars and conquests of other lands to fund Universities and draw in academics from all over the world. Most Trump supporters can't even spell University... and that's majority of the western world.

>non religious enforcement
If religions aren't enforced, they aren't a religion.

>freedom of artistic expression (We can draw Muhammad, you can't)
Pfft. It's nothing to do with artistic expression. It's about hate speech and deliberately disrespecting the cultures of others. I'll believe your claim when the New York Times is able to publish the headline "Niggers" on the front page.
You cannot insult Trump, Jews or America. Try it and see what happens to you.

>freedom of choice.
>implying you make REAL choices?
Do you really beleive that Hillary and Trump were the only two candidates worth voting for? You were given the ILLUSION of choice.

>Notice my overuse of the word free and you might have an idea why Islam sucks.
Yeah, you love free things so much, you would bomb millions of Muslim children for our resources. Sick Sick culture.
>PS You are not free. You just think you are.

i've always thought it'd be really really funny to bomb that moon rock while you guys are doing your moshpit.

fuck you.

>peace
>love

>dominate

That why.

What does islam achieve ?

religion is for retards

also OP is a fag

also, Islam is worshipping some shitty pagan moon deity that Mohammed fooled you faggots into thinking was the real God.

Moon gods and moon rocks. /Islam.

>Islam is as useless as most of the rest

Yet it caused the most powerful-nation in the world to put a reality-TV star and profesional idiot in the white house... makes you think, huh.

What is your opinion on little girl ?

I don't see the problem, infidel.

thats a Spanish dish you stupid fuck lol.

Why muslims cant restrein their sexual pulsion like animal, and must cover their women in order to not rape them on the spot.

I'm not gay enough to join Islam

your b8 is showing

The will of domination is the problem, you're the problem

didnt muslims in Libya start like a city wide war over a fucking monkey ripping a niqab off?

Because the only good muslim is a dead muslim.

did you know?

allah is a passive homosexual. he is fond of drinking camel piss and getting assfucked by his boyfriends.

religion

no thanks

lmao, fuck, whatever you guys.
i hope you're honest with yourselves nd realise ind the end it doesn't really matter.

Western infidels can't take a woman seriously unless she is constanly exposing her skin for their amusement or covered in make up because a women is only valued as a sexual object in the land of the filthy Kaafir...
They cannot comprehend a society where a woman's appearance is second to her actions. Primitive rape monkeys you lot.

>Eating pigs is more important than creating a better world free from the scourge of western barbarianism?
The fact I have to give up something so minute in order to "save the world" is just flat out ridiculous. Also people should be loving and kind because they want to be, not because they have to be. Conforming from one religion to another does not constitute one as a "savior", just an uneducated dick.

Good one, look he posted a picture. How many "dead muslims" do you have under your belt? Or are you just an edgy teen, who found out what gore is for the first time.

The West haattempted ts dominate and instigate with every other people they have ever encountered... Islam has a right to defend itself.

Our domination of your society is our mercy as it will spare your lives. No doubt, when the barbarians of the West come to conquest, genocide and hate is the name of the game. You will never be able to be as merciful as the religion of Allah.

Oh dont allow your womens to go out their home without beating them is taking them seriously bloodthirsty sandmonkey ?
Are our female leader expose their skin ?

only eastern barbarism is allowed

>it will spare your lives

Like you spare the live of your own fellow worshipper?
Excuse me , i dont trust you

Why should i be whored about my life around your kind?

>peace
>dominate

pick one

I pity the sandniggers for being mudslimes.They live their joyless life for an imagined unicorn-land with gayfather(allah) and 12 yo girls.

BTW, muhammedo was a pedo.

>The fact I have to give up something so minute in order to "save the world" is just flat out ridiculous
That's what the Africans said about unprotected sex... and now they have AIDS.

That's what the aerosol companies said about CFCs and now we have a hole in the ozone layer.

That's what the corporate infidels said about polymers and plastics... now we are running out of space to dump this non-biodegradeable nightmare.

YOU people CHOSE to be hostile and greedy to ISlam and Muslims, thus WE will force ISLAM on you to show you how to behave decently.
In fact, it is us being merciful as conversion and subsequent inclusion into society will spare you your lives, whereas you people simply go around the world genociding and looting as you please, without the option of being spared.

because you faggots are too pussy to eat the god send of meats.

angry much?

smoke some weed and relax you poor retarded boi

>Oh dont allow your womens to go out their home without beating them is taking them seriously bloodthirsty sandmonkey ?
Muh strawman.

>Are our female leader expose their skin ?
That's why Hillary lost... you rape monkeys voted for the man whose wife poses in the nude and who grabs womens' genitals without their permission.

why OP so butthurt?

Islam is just judasim for the masses ...

>you rape monkeys

Irony is hard sometimes.

Germany, UK, southKorea and many other civilised country have women leader and its not a problem at all.

>Germany, UK
That's because they have a big Muslim population, genius.

>you're welcome.

>you rape monkeys voted for the man whose wife poses in the nude and who grabs womens' genitals without their permission.

At least he doesnt slice their throat, throw rock at them until they die or hang them.

What ?
Muslim votes for skin showing women now?
What there isnt one woman leader in the all islamic world ?

>At least he doesnt slice their throat, throw rock at them until they die or hang them.
>strawman: the post

>Germany, UK
>civilised

those countries are full of peasants

>strawman
You dont try to explain anymore, you're just saying no like a retard baby.
To must twisting contradiction.

I can't wait until Supreme Leader Trump bombs that borg cube to ashes.

>Muslim votes for skin showing women now?
What? No, Islamic influence on Europe showed them how to embrace female leadership.

>What there isnt one woman leader in the all islamic world ?
LOLOLOLOLOL
Westerners are liberal pussies who pull things out of their ass based on how they "feel". You're on the internet ffs. You cannot just make shit up.

meh i like baklawa

>You dont try to explain anymore
How am I to explain the fabricated delusions of the western infidel?

but this is a site for retards

specially this thread

>Islamic influence on Europe showed them how to embrace female leadership.

You contradict yourself a to much in the same post.
Sorry you're not relevant anymore.

Thx for the bait

i know i like to retard, its relaxing.

Mecca is the Imperial City. Except they have 2 White Gold Towers.

The truth hurts, huh?

Just look at a backward country like America... they refused Islamic values and chose the rapist over the woman. Coincidence? I think not.

>What? No, Islamic influence on Europe showed them how to embrace female leadership.

Why are you not doing the same thing in all the islamic country then ?

with trump being elected and a solid alliance with russias military on the rise, WHY would i want to join the losing team? live it up while you can Habeeb, the western world is done with your bullshit, the rest of the world is embracing the future not regressing to the past, get on the train with us or get left behind.

>The truth hurts
What truth ? You're saying one thing and the opposite in the same sentence.

You just cant comput anymore.

innocent until proven guilty is a concept that eludes countries that are perfectly fine with public executions. charges have been dropped, dropped just like the bombs coming for you.

I got my cis white male starter pack

We do, but we are not a PC libcuck feminazi culture that put's women in charge for the sake of "muh patriarchy".
There have been many female leaders over the centuries, including Muhammad's own daughter, who would lead the Muslim armies into battle herself.
America has yet to elect it's 1st female leader... try to catch up to, yankee infidoodles.

Islam will be replaced with Minbari.

True peace,
True love.
With no need to dominate.

i have a few

The obvious troll is obvious. also it takes a special kind of retard to still believe any major religion with the internet being around.

>What truth ? You're saying one thing and the opposite in the same sentence.
Where? You just have poor comprehension skills.

whats wrong with being a straight white male? whats wrong with loving who i am?
you get to love who you are i get to love who i am.
youre a fucking facist if you think i have to take you seriously when you level attacks at attributes i had no control over.

Why we voted for Trump

>We do
>Muhammad's own daughter

WTF man...

the "mass deportations" are in regards to ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
great work CTR im fuming, a job well done.

You have to remember what you said, its not my job to repeat your nonsense.

Can this try hard faggot off himself and go to allah already? No one likes your shitty 2000 year old out dated book on how to live like a uncivilized backward fuckstain anymore.

>innocent until proven guilty
Sure, maybe the charges have been dropped, but the fact that a sentiment like sexual assault/rape is admired enough to make a man your leader shows what kind of a sick society we're dealing with here and why it needs to be purgedm from this world.

Why haven't bomb yourself up already?
Serious question.

Yeah I can, Muslim's have a practice of marrying their first cousins. After a few thousand years of inbreeding it's starting to show.. Plus, pork is pretty damn good, and I hate goats.

Also, any religion is just a regurgitation of a former religion.

What's the problem?

>islam
>behaving decently
I didnt know beheadings counted as decent behaviour

For a religion of peace, Islam has killed an awful lot of people.

you're too stupid to see , that in fact the problem.

>try to catch up
>no space program
>shit tier energy systems
>doesnt allow half of your population (women) to educate themselves
>fucks goats
>uses children and women as shields/explosive devices
>wants to install perhaps the most abusable form of government, the theocracy you know the one where ONE guy speaks for GOD at any one time, and tells everyone that if they dont follow the word of god they go to hell after they die and if they do believe in the word they get to have infinite pleasures... but only after you die.
please please tell me this is bait im begging you.

You're making a false claim of contradiction, that's why you can't point it out.

>there was no contradiction

Quads have spoken

its not admired, he was never officially charged.
IF i call you a goat fucker it doesnt MAKE you a goat fucker, you have to actually fuck a goat.
you can CALL anyone a rapist, but that pesky thing called EVIDENCE gets in the way and it becomes apparent the people that called you one are trying to assassinate your character.

wasn't it muslims that drove planes into towers of a country that posed no threat to them?
religion of peace my ass

Faggot, shut your god damned mouth about bacon before you find yourself on the wrong side of a fucking 35 megaton hydrogen bomb.