How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

city-chan.pw/cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its literally the best thing in the world

it's okay

Second this

Like, everyone will hate you for having one?

Pain.

>how it is to have a gf?

i'm not5 sure, my wife won't let me get one

At first great, but then you get bored with her, then she becomes annoying and then it's too late to bail out and you're in a relationship that's making you constantly tired. One night stands and hookups is the way to go.

Like chewing 5 gum.

It's not that great dude

gl finding one like getting cummed in the face

makes you a cuck

Expensive as fuck. I ditched mine and bought a fucking house 18 months later.

It's nice. It's certainly work, but well worth it.

how do i make a girl who has a crush on me into fwb? dont want to be a twat to her or get a creeps reputation.

cucks

Spend a little time with her and give her the D. Have a conversation later (not like after you finish later but like a day or two later) and say something along the lines of, "you were really great in bed and I want to keep doing this, but I'm not looking for anything serious and I don't want to lead you on. But I want to keep having sex with you. Are you interested?" You don't need to be as blunt as that, but that's pretty much it. If you're any good in bed and she doesn't have a stick up her ass about herself, she'll be down for it.

A-fucking-men, my ex went from the love of my life, to someone I wanted to cheat on, hurt, kill, in the space of less than 2 years.

Do you even know what cuck is? Newfag.

my story

yeah, people like you little liberal social justice warriors that let women boss you around and control your life.

>how it is to have a gf?

Fun but it gets old. Sours into a routine deceit.

Dump her before she dumps you. Find another vagina. Fuck the new one until that gets old. Repeat until you figure out that you're better off alone.

pretty aweful. you will want to kill her after a few weeks

8 years of breaking up, fucking around, constant state of annoyance but hey the sex is good

>New Ch@n open

city-chan.pw/cg

It was amazing until she cheated on me. Bitch said she would love me forever but now she's running around with a new nigga but she keeps telling me that her feelings are confused and she misses me and shit and I don't know what the fuck to do anymore

yeah but that would pretty much mean being a twat, first fucking then telling that i dont want anything serious when she clearly likes me

Don't you go back to that cheating whore

It was awesome and then I married the mad irrational cunt! MISTAKE!

This

Gfs get annyoing as fuck

Haha I treat women how I'd like to be treated, it's not difficult to be a basic human. Freak.

not like faggOP's pic

THSI !!!!

Broke up with mine a few weeks ago. Sex being always available is nice but she wasn't really pretty and I was kind of ashamed being with her when other people could see me.
I could treat her however I wanted tho as she made it really clear she would do everything not to lose me.
Felt bad breaking up with her knowing that, but we might still hook up if I play it right.

Why are you spamming this fucking image everywhere ? Dicovered you could shit yesterday or what ?

Sucks ass
No freedom
No independence
No personal will
No personal belongings
Wish i can be single again

It feels like sex.
When you have it.

But I still love her...

Its great, but its going to end sooner or later
>fucking dead inside
>bitch cheated
>feelsbadman

You never go back to a cheating whore bro, they don't change...and the time you spend in that relationship you'll be in constant fear of loss.
You're trying to heal the wound with what caused it.
You'll be fine, look for another girl.

A gf is alright but don't let her dominate the fuck out of you. Lots of guys are afraid to lose their girl and let themselves be treated like shit because of it.
Women actually do like a man that's dominant and if you are then your relationships will be a lot better. If you get to the point where you have to do fucking chores just to get sex from your chick then you fucked up bad and you're better off alone trust me.

Spot on. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't do some things around to help.

having a gf is great, you always have someone to visit and watch movies and fuck with. also you can enjoy things like chrismas fares for the first time.
bad thing is that it ends eventually and you're fucked up for at least a year.

it's like having a pet but you get to have sex with it and it cooks and cleans for you. You have to feed them and provide them shelter

yeah pretty much

A year? People lose wives and mourn for less than that.

not in the USA within the last 20 or so years.
they want to work shit jobs "to socialize" and thus drag down everyone's wages and then are too tired to cook or clean after such a hard day, that poor, poor thing.

one word:

swinger

More of her?

It really depends on what kind of person you are and what kind of person she is.

In general it's good at the start but can get boring/annoying after a while

It depends on the kind of relationship you have. Some people prioritize relationships differently. I know some couples that are madly in love and they prioritize each other more than anything else. These people probably think it's literally the best thing on the planet. Some couples are only together for the emotionless occasional sex which I doubt is just as fulfilling but still good. My gf and I have a comfortable balance between the two. We are like the closest friends who can be intimate with each other on a level nobody else really can. It's amazing but it isn't the best thing in the world. Trying to generalize all relationships as good or bad just won't work. The only way to find out is to get into one yourself.

Initially great, then diminishing returns unless you're as emotionally intelligent as her. Then I have no idea

Depends if you get a good one or not. Mine is my best friend who i also live and have sex with. we have similar sex drive/interests and want the same things out of life so it's awesome.

When i have a shitty girlfriend it fucking sucks so i brake up with them.

Its amazing depending on who they are. My ex made me happy all the time. She wasnt even around me very much because she lived like an hour and a half away. But she made me so fucking happy without even trying

Why is she your ex now user?

Control your women, cucks. Be a man and show her who is boss.

Not the fag you're arguing with but are you fucking serious? If you treat a woman like you want to be treated, you'll be single and forever alone quickly. And if you found someone who you can behave with like this... i have news for you: it's a man baby!

In all seriousness, you can not treat any normal woman that way. They aren't wired the same way. They want a man. Not a cute cuddly teddy bear. They can buy those.

Having said that. Still not sure those initial posts labeled as cuck were accurate either.

Arguing on the Internet

Tfw