Rate my axe Sup Forums

Rate my axe Sup Forums
>guitar thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XN8qaRVSkh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smart choice of a Guitar, paired with a smooth color. Always bet on Black. 8/10

What the actual fuck is the pup selector doing down there?

getting a gibson without square inlays

That headstock looks like someone took a bandsaw to it

Its a heavily modded 2009 melody maker.

Aside from
and
(checkd)

LP/10

This is what it looked like stock, except black.

2nd guitar.

guess I'll post some of my axes. This is my main. Beat-ass Schecter Omen-8. Put a bareknuckle painkiller in the bridge slot. Clumsily chiseled the hole out cause it was too small. The neck pickup isn't wired up, so the wires are dangling out the pup selector switch hole.

awesome!

have a nice top to look at!

>misread captcha as stormfront. LoL

here's another. Agile 10-string. I call it the Super Galaxy Dai-Guitar

And another. This one's a MiM Strat signed by Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero of The Room.

that looks like a peavey ultra

Nice MIM strat, thinking of getting the new squier classic vibe in Daphne blue.

Last pic. 2 whackadoo guitars. A double-neck I made by gluing/taping/bolting 2 seperate guitars together, and a gun-shaped guitar I found gutted in a music store. bought it for $40 and rewired it. Actually sounds deecent.

never realized. Never looked close enough to see it wasnt a 5150.

I do like the strat. It doesn't have quite enough strings for my taste though.

Punk as fuck.

12 string or else you are a heathen.

Sup Forumsait for you Sup Forumstards

i really want to get one of pic related, but they're expensive and I think my next musical purchase is going to be a hurdy gurdy.

That thing looks like a retarded shovel

>tfw poorfag
>tfw self taught
>tfw playing for 10 years now
>tfw can't afford MIM strats
been using this Academy Strat knock off since 2007 or something like that.

but does it djazz?

You play guitar? Me, I SHLOPPA DA BAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSEE, myself.

Chinese knockoff.
Headstock and pup selector switch.

thanks user, you made me feel lucky.
Wont need another axe myself after getting the MM and the SE custom 24. Cu 24 might need some lower output pickups for more vintage tones. MM is a bastardized shred monster with Seymour duncan black winter pickups. They do everything and sound killer even when split.

nope, 2009 GIBSON melody maker, modded as fuck. Headstock is the same as on '59 MM.

Everything I own is either under $200, a hand-me-down, or a gift.

I do love me acoustics for a gud fingerpluckin though. I don't play much electric-y overdriven stuff. Plus, most of my cables are shot anyways.

Mine

my MiM was my sister's. She got it for 125 from some clown in high school who didn't know what he had. Bequeathed it to me when she realized she had no talent for guitar.

Nice!
I've got a 1 mil string PRS in my back yard. It encompasses about 50 acres so it's hard to get a pic without a helicopter.

Ah damn, in my area there's only two kinds of guitarists. The ones who sit on their asses and play One by Metallica consistently every time they hold a guitar, and the ones who are fucking amazingly good with cheap instruments. Nobody in my area even owns an American Standard anything if I recall correctly.
Indian reservations suck ass, man

I want one like this

loving the Dimebag guitar

nice Ibby

Thank you, it's my dream guitar - Baritone scale, 8 piece neck, EMG 81 in bridge, killswitch, rosewood fingerboard, natural finish

Adam Jones?

Nah. Just like guitars. It is a '79 though.

what do you think of my most recent one?

Watch you think bout my strat?

Stupid site won't let me upload an actual pic but it's basically this guitar with green neon strings

R8 me

Mine.

8/10

Thanks user, it's a good practice/beginner guitar and the price was decent if I could find a variant of mine with a silver face plate and a whammy bar I think I would give that a 10

I wanna get pic related next

Got this today. I love it

Very nice but heavy on the shoulder

PRS hell yes

My 3 goto peices

Let's see what you anons sound like.
Post your playing/singing/jamming/covers or whatever to vocaroo or clyp.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XN8qaRVSkh

its actually quite light, its about the same as an SG.

also, older pic.

sick axe

>green strings

Disgustment is imminent

Hey I like them they're fun, coating comes off way to easily though

Started a few weeks ago. Pretty much use the amo for a $100 foot stool. Fuck i suck shit at it...

That is the ugliest head I've ever seen

Esp vs Ibanez vs jackson? Need a new guitar what you guys think?

Ibanez, hands down. First guitar was an RGR 321 EX, handed it down to my nephew once i bought a gibson. That guitar literally plays it self.

Try all the guitars, see what you love in the end.

Fake as fuck
LOOK AT THE FUCKING HEADSTOCK!
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Learn your guitars

>triggered

No, that's guns. Guitars don't have triggers

this is now a cringe thread

come on, faggot

Thanks to you

jew nigger

keep on digging fake gibbo

Do you speak english?

how is that a question?

Its a fantastic axe! Nothing too crazy for the most point but the neck feels amazing, and the stock pickups are actually pretty fucking impressive! But of course, the absolute best part and the reason its my mainstay over my 2 LPs (1976 electra omega and epiphone black beauty) is that fucking Kahler. Kahler is the absolute, hands down, best tremolo system, no doubt. Its dives AND pulls up beautifully, it stays in tune to rediculous extent, its extremely customizable to suit your preferences, and best of all, its just fucking simple. Everything about it makes sense and is extremely easy to do. Id bought this guitar at the same time i purchased an epi explorer with a floyd rose, sat down on youtube to learn how to restring and set up both guitars, and the Kahler was a breeze. Meanwhile i was just fucking shocked at how overly complicated the floyd rose is. Everything about it is so unnecessarily difficult. It takes WAY too much effort and is way too sensitive to error compared to a kahler.

Tl;dr Kahler > Floyd

also *English

weeabo guitar

low tier b8

Because it has a question mark at the end.

I want to do this to a strat then add hotrail pickups.

>triggered

out trolled the troll, you're welcome fam.

>triggered

fuck the establishment.

that isn't a guitar you retard

Naw bruh, its a beast, especially for the price. Again, im not claiming its some amazing guitar, its just fucking solid. Ive been playing for 11 years, constantly in a band. Ive had this thing for a little over 2 years and its the only guitar i play on stage anymore.

what the fuck is even happening? is this what metalfags are like when you meet them?

>triggered

Thats a lot of figuring/light quilting

never mind that fag, this is now a dubs thread.

and i got 3 of them. i win you all suck donkey dick!!!!

And for what its worth, i fucking hate the paint job. Its dumb as fuck to me, but i still cannot put the guitar down at all. Just threw some stickers on it and try to forget it looks like a fucking suburban commando, haha