Prove you are an oldfag, go

Prove you are an oldfag, go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVYV-5TeYfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POP A GLOCK IN YOUR MOUTH

AND MAKE A BRAIN SLUSHIE

It makes me question how useless are moonie men in bed to make every single girl to go for Makoto's dick.

Why?

2009 is newfag territory.

Then if I'm from 2015 I'm fucked.

Not him, and this is just my personal opinion - but if you're a decent fucking poster and can adapt to the board culture you're fine by me.

Been here for 6 whole weeks.

Which he clearly isn't by posting in shitty offtopic threads like this instead of reporting and ignoring them.

oldfag on Sup Forums in general
newfag on Sup Forums I migrated from Sup Forums during its fall

youtube.com/watch?v=lVYV-5TeYfg

cranberry

>tfw been here since 2001

Honest question; anybody wanna make an update to The Well Cultured Anonymous?

i started in 2014 and i'm having fun

from what year was the accelspammer?

Anybody have those image with the 10 events from each year, starting 2009?

2010 maybe?

>i really enjoyed watching anime during those times
shit i wonder whats happening to me. i want to feel those joy of watching anime again.

nah that was 2011 I think

2010 was the K-on general war

>tfw cancer/reddit

You're too OLD
NO FUN ALLOWED

Atashi sakuranbo~

Bakemonogatari feels like it happened years after the others.

Ignoring the little girl thing, what led to this change in language?

Aging and embittering population.

Site being taken over by people who misunderstood what we were actually about and trying to scare newcomers away instead newcomers adapted that same "hospitality" as the new culture.

As always, outside influences.
The population of Sup Forums aged notably as says, but the algorithm employed checked for particular keywords and most of the original Sup Forums vocabulary, being anime related, is usually associated with little girls.

Different time frame.
Sup Forums went anti-outsiders in the Code Geass aftermath. The first analysis of Sup Forums happened in 2012 or 2013.
So you are completely and utterly wrong.

>trying to scare newcomers away instead newcomers adapted that same "hospitality" as the new culture.
Was this place friendly to new people at any moment? I'm relatively new, so the only thing I saw from the start was rudeness toward newfags.

Why the fuck? I'm not insecure enough to pretend I've been browsing this shitty site 10 years.

>2007
>fresh uni student, wet behind the ears
>so much optimism
>was there for the invention of caturday
>tfw just outside oldfag territory

feels kinda weird knowing i've been here longer than a good portion of the people on /mlp/ have been alive

In the first years the entirety of Sup Forums was basically one community.
It was only when Sup Forums suddenly grew explosively that some of that original mindset was lost.
For Sup Forums this happened with some big titles that conquered the board and brought loads and loads of newfags around 07/08.

It was seemed less rude, but there was more newfag traps.

I remember people getting mad as fuck at people for using capital letters in greentext, I haven't seen anyone getting mad at that for years now.

>10 years.

Found here 2007. Can't really remember how it was but definitely not as hostile as today.

>I remember people getting mad as fuck at people for using capital letters in greentext
Oh please. Before 09 and implying, greentext was actually a quoting function.

The rudeness is a defense mechanism - albeit, a bit flawed. The majority of the boards welcomed outsiders, and look at them now. Sup Forums being the biggest example. The culture over there isn't the same. Yes, the "botnet" and the "install gentoo" thing are still there, but for the most part... It hurts to look at.

You want an oldfag test? Here you go, fucker.

I remember arriving in 2008 and being branded as the newfag cancer, how times have changed

>i've been here longer than a good portion of the people on /mlp/ have been alive
I know, right?
I've got four more cousins in my family since I started visiting here.
Two of them are old enough to be competent at Diablo no less.

Diablo1?

Tfw living on the board for 8 years makes me a newfag.

Become a janitor and complain about it to the mods.
We don't make the rules, we just enforce them. It's up to the mods to change them.

Yup. Good old Tristram.

A lot of stuff that seemed good and fun back then is embarrassing now.

>desu
>2003
Fuck I feel myself so old right now.

Desu wasn't 2003.
It has been retroactively designated for the originalfags because desupandering.

How to tell you're new: You "cringe" at fun.

Not him, but it may be growing up, too. People do become more serious like that.

But I'd personally watch back at this stuff with fondness, rather than making fun of it.

Eternal 07 newfag that came for TTGL

Advice animals were all over the place back in the day, but it just doesn't feel possible to post any sincerely today. Things get worn out and stale with time and repetition.

A part of growing up is not being needlessly embarrassed, so I don't believe you're an oldfag.

What ever happened to Lanced Jack and Taiga?

>rather than making fun of it
Yeah, I think I should rather have said that I would be embarrassed to post same things today. The environment isn't the same.

i'm a newfag here but i'm really curious about moot's taste in anime . what kind of anime as he into . i only know that he liked code geass

I don't know but I'm glad their gone

Was anyone else an unironic gaiafag that came here years ago

Ah, the pain of having huge folders full of old memes that you can't post anymore.
The weird feeling of having made one last edit just as one went out of fashion and now you'll never be able to post it.

And it all repeats and repeats and repeats. One day I want to travel back, just for a few hours, and then I'm going to dump my entire collection all over Sup Forums and spoil Sup Forums on every anime that's going to air and I'm going to start off memes before the respective shows even air so that people will think that it was me who is responsible for Mami losing her head in episode 3.

And every other tripfag under the sun? Sup Forums had hundreds before and more each day, now it's the same few.

When's the next faggot everyone hates, like Taiga, Kronie, Siztra? Lelouch isn't a clever enough shitposter for that title.

I think one of them came back for moot's retirement stream.

I wonder what would happen if somebody added a fictional event to this; would be a great newfag detector when somebody asks about it.

>implying endless 8 ever happened

No because it would go the same route as Ghost Slide and Keit-ai; people would shitpost about this event that never happened until the actual oldfags denying its existence got shut out by the majority of newfags parroting each other in an attempt to sound like they're oldfags.

Yea that font really is embarrassing.

I wonder how that guy is doing nowadays. May he gawoogamesh for the rest of his life.

Fuck, I guess this makes sense.

>I miss !xxxxxxx

It's an usb cable

why do you think that is his collection?

I miss Sup Forums streams. It makes it feel like I have friends to watch anime with.

2008 reporting

Why would he lie about it?

why would he be honest about it ?

Holy fuck, that GitS box is awesome.

He posted it here a few Christmases ago

>I will always be a newfag
at least I'm not cancer

He loved us.

This is perfection.

He liked Planetes.

As anyone with taste should. Except the moon ninjas. Fuck em.

Fuck the moon shinobi? Fuck YOU.

I came here from YTMND.

>I'll always be reddit

Welcome to Sup Forums, how tough are ye?