How do we fix the world Sup Forums?

How do we fix the world Sup Forums?

death penalty on every religion

Common sense.

>Every religion expect kek
FTFY

Gratuitous use of Nuclear ICBM's.

Just burn it all, user.

It's beyond repair. Powerful magnet to the servers, permaban all current users, and start from scratch.

Ah. Misread your post. I thought you asked how to fix Sup Forums.

How to fix the world... Tougher question, same answer. Beyond repair.

Make it mandatory that anyone holding office has to have had a legit ayahuasca session.

Legalize and regulate drugs.

Cooperate on a global scale to convert to cleaner energy.

Develop strategies and technologies for populating other parts of the universe.

Really it's all about getting people to recognize that we are all the same, and to globally cooperate with everyone for the betterment of our species and planet. End the greed, end the hate, end the continual separation that plagues us and stalls our progress.

None of this will happen though, so idk. Maybe just nuke the earth and start over?

everyone on this site dies instantly. Myself included.

Free my nigga jamal

agreeeeee yes but ppl think anything good is impossible and anything that hasn't been done before is for commies

>systematically kill people of color
>systematically kill people who are members of hate-fueled religions (Christianity and Islam come to mind)
>force white, non religious people over the age of 16 to breed with at least one other white person for at least one kid

fixed

Life eradication.

People demand progress and are afraid of change.

>Meeemmmbbberr?

Genetic engineering.
Basically delete the bad code.

>Get rid of the gene(s) that cause psychopathy, should be easy to spot as they gravitate towards lawyers, politicians, CEOs, priests. Future companies and organizations wouldn't be so big and uniform, but that's the point of getting rid of the psychopaths.

>Get rid of the genes that cause stupidity in males, especially the blacks. It's unfair how females are mostly average but nature takes the most chances with males (and strikes out 60% of the time).

>Get rid of genes that over emphasize chemical addiction.

>Get rid of the autism genes.

I'd require potential parent to be certified and pass a genetics test in order to have children. There are too many genetically inferior people having kids nowadays.
Race wouldn't be an issue, but you'd have to be genetically healthy. I don't care about sexual preference or marriage or whatever. You'd also need to be above a certain iq and be established enough to support a family financially. Also a child limit. Not sure how many but maybe 2-3 per family. Would definitely work towards educating all children about safe sex and the responsibility of being a parent.

I'd round up everyone with a serious transmittable disease and deal with them. Would be nice if they could be cured, but if not, make it so they can't contaminate the healthy population. Put serious effort into finding cured and treatments for diseases like cancer, but there would be a treatment cutoff age like maybe 75 yo where younger people take priority. Too many old people draining resources.

Require the use of renewable energy sources and brutally enforce over fishing and deforestation. All fertile land repurposed for growing high yield food. Make a move towards more viable sources of protein like insects.

Criminals will be dealt with harshly. But putting someone in prison for things like smoking a joint is stupid and a waste of resources.

Major focus on space program and mining interstellar bodies.

k

What is this bullshit?

Everyone know's it's the immigrants

Also people would be free to follow whichever religion they choose, as long as it's peaceful. At least for the beginning. Would eventually pass out religion outright. First being Muslim, last would be Buddhism.

Nah. You'd only have 2 or 3 people having kids and the world will die.

Massive die off is needed at this point. Too many useless people overpopulating the planet and being a drain on society.