I need help from anyone who does drugs, preferably those who sell them or are at least good at eyeballing weight...

I need help from anyone who does drugs, preferably those who sell them or are at least good at eyeballing weight. This was given to me and I'd like to know how much it weighs but I don't really do drugs so I can't even make an educated guess.. Any help would be appreciated.

If you don't do drugs and can't weigh in then why did they give you the drugs?

Probably to use you as a mule

gram

2g of coke roughly

Buy a scale.

No I was curious about trying some. But I'm having second thoughts.

looks like 2gram

It's heroin.

I need to know what drug is it... Could be anything from bulk caffeine to coke.
Also please give another pic with something else for reference, like a side-by-side comparison with a coin or a banana

Is your phone shit because that looks blue.

Maybe 1.5g of coke if its white. Worth around 50 bucks, depending on how good it is. Snort a ltitle line. You can normally gauge it by how much of your face goes numb.

No one can just eyeball it and tell you weight.
We have no idea what binding agent was used, how humid it is, how dense that was pressed, etc.
That doesn't even get into purity.

this guy gets it

Stick to snorting it tho

Heroin. I started to break it up already sorry. But here is the same rock just broken in half on a ceramic plate. None has been used.

definitely heroin

That's a piece of calk you retard. If you are unsure about it crush a small piece and put it on your tongue. Tell us how it tastes, do you feel numbing, does it taste bitter or sweet or what...? Then spit it out. Don't be a retard, retard. Or you could go to 420 chan you fucking retard. Btw this thread is also monitored by the police.

I can confirm, I am police. Can you post your id card please.

1-2 grams sounds about right. Maybe more if it's light. Snort that shit brah. Around here 2 g of H is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of 120-160 USD

Isnt that allot of heroine? Then u cant snort too much

2g

Can you calculate its volume? Heroin density is 1.34 g/cc.
Also, we can't tell its purity. It can be anywhere from 30% to 70%...

Alright guys op here. I have a confession. I've kind of been lying out of embarrassment. I usually buy 30 mg oxys, but my dude was out, so I went through someone else I knew that could get heroin. I've only done it a couple times and the only reason I bought it this time is because pills weren't around. I paid for a gram. The reason I lied was in case someone on here told me it was way less than a g and I'd end up looking like an idiot. it's already stupid enough buying this shit in the first place, getting ripped off would be pathetic. What do you think guys? Look like a solid gram or did I get ripped?

Dat chalk though

I can tell you it's dense as fuck. It's rock solid and breaks up into tons of powder.

If you really need to ask this here you are fucking stupid. You shouldn't be doing anything at all.

About 1.8g of china white

Flush it down the toilet OP, you'll fuck yourself up with it.

This is Sup Forums nobody knows your real name, you shouldn't worry about being embarassed.

You know the drill! All posters are fagget!
However, police moniting the thread, KEK!

Want to know a solid way to not get ripped off? How's about not buying fucking heroin. GL killing yourself faggot

Bullshit from where? What area?

dumbasses

I don't think so sheriff.

Fuck you mang I don't think that's H, that would be way too pure, definitely a good deal for anything less than $120

>falling for the heroin meme in 2016
ISHYGDDT

Im a ex heroine addict don't do it. it'll feel good the first time then fuck you up for the rest of your life unless you find a solution.

If it's a piece of chalk why are the police monitoring the thread, you fucking mongloid?

that's not true. it feels good for like the first 20 times at least before fucking everything up. current heroin addict here

>allot of heroine

This website is 18+

What makes you think it's not?

YAH THATS A HOLE LOT A HERIONROCK HEHEH ;) MAYBE JUST SMOKE DAT SHIT AND LISTEN TO ITS CRACKLING GOOD HEROIN CRACKS

IVE BEEN SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE ASS WITH BENZOS AND LUQUID MORPHINE FOR ASLONG AS I REMEMBER MIGHT TRY TO GO A BIT FURTHER AND SMASH IT WITH NIGGERCOCK

Huh? That's exactly what the user you answered to said.
On a different note, I've done pretty much everything under the sun, never got addicted, except for H, crack, meth. I could have tried both H and crack and i was too scared. Scared of liking it too much, was I right?

Not OP, but similar situation.
How much is here? I'm not even sure if this is coke.
Is this 2g? Did I get screwed?

Bollocks!
I meant I never tried H, crack, meth etc
Punctuation is a real cunt sometimes.
Also Im drunk :/

Def not coke m8

Was that sold to you as 2 grams of coke?

Apparently, user says so.
Fucked in the arse big time

That's some good pool chalk there bro.

dude the british cops know

KEK
inb4
>pool chalk's blue

FUCK OFF with your stale shit WANKER!

Does it weigh the same as a duck?

KeK, ITT my "mates" from Kentish Town Police station!
Come and get me Sup Forumsros!

Just want to point out that not being about to get oxys and settling for heroin is the #1 way people become heroin addicts.

Soon, you'd only be doing heroin because it's so much cheaper.

Check trip reports on erowid.org if you don't believe me.

1.5G of H

This is not a viable method for calculating weight due to the cuts, adulterants that are always present. This is not 100% heroin.hcl.

Ignorantanon here, I thought it worked the other way 'round?
Are you an amfag? I know oxys are huge there

Looks like a dishwasher cleaning tab.

Well fuck me. It smells like soap, could it be just amphetamine?

just bought this , how much do you think is?

Dubs!
Now you've mentionned it, defo!

If you are serious, that sounds vety unlikely. Amphetamine typically does not smell like soap.

Noice filename fag!

Taste it and check if it numbes retard

so racism is illegal now?
damn liberals

Also not OP, but same thing. Can someone verify if this is 12g of speed? Paid only 1000$.
Did I fuck my dealer?

Holy fuck you can buy an ok 0.001g accurate scale for like

Is that styrofoam?

Depends on what it is, but looks about a gram or two of most substances.

Yes. Shoot it

Let me look into my crystal ball real quick and tell you whether or not that is indeed 12g of speed.

The crystal ball says... "stop being such a fucking retard, it's impossible to tell without any scale on your picture"

Nah, he a goood boi. Don't want to shoot him(/her?).

I know man but it's kind of short notice. I will for future reference but I needed some help right now. I've never needed one before because I stick to pills usually and obviously don't need to weigh them.

Oxys are huge here however its usually the first phase to a heroin addiction. Prices of oxys on the street are so much higher than heroin

Just christ 100$ for 1g?

It's 5Euro for 1g here

It also says "styrofoam."

Where are you, Poland?

Netherlands / Amsterdam

thats a qube of chalk nigger youre stupid

Op here. I've done heroin more than a handful of times. Including IV use which is amazing. Truth is I prefer oxy. It's more functional for me and obviously from my original post I'm not that street wise. I've been using opiates recreationally for the past 5 years with no issues (yet. Yes I know this is subject to change, I'm not in denial). i truthfully enjoy oxy more.

Nice, thats so cheap! In denmark Id say 20 euro is the regular price ...

Looks like fire to me

Can someone help? I know how much it weights(3.4g).
I just don't know what we bought. Dealer said it's the shit. How do we use it?
Are the different colors flavors?

VERY ORIGINAL

Mrs Holly Knightley, topkek
ITT only idiots getting baited, babaye

Be careful. Don't do it. It's mustard gas.

Hey Op,ty for the answer!
What's the difference between an oxy high and a H one?
Which 1 feels better IYO
Also if you don't mind me asking, how old are you, how long have you been using for, are you a guy or a girl?
Ty, no problem if you don't answer

Bro, I don't do that shit but a quarter of Icy is 35 here.
Think you got fucked?

why the fuck whould you touch that shit?

just pop a molly