Based on current polls, there is a 95% this is how the election will turn out

Based on current polls, there is a 95% this is how the election will turn out.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncscooper.com/breaking-news-bill-clinton-dead-of-apparent-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=v4oxuGIe0_M
youtube.com/watch?v=kS3WXJnk0ck
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6qV9rFJds&index=7&list=LLVJmkgDdsnsBjl6q4VWI-LA
youtube.com/watch?v=MNy5h3yC8pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this a ylyl threat

>GA
>Blue

What? I thought it was already decided?

my prediction for 2020

Still a fairly pathetic victory to the margins elections were won by pre-clinton

Only until 12/19 when she will be declared the winner by the EC. Many Trumpian tears will be savored on that day.

fuckin illinois man

Keep dreaming. He is the President elect, nothing can change that.

its over kid.

sure kid.

This. But democrats will be screaming and kicking all along the way. But probably in 4 years they will vote to re-elect him for another 4 years.

Never change user. People like you will make it even better when the electoral college casts the actual votes.

wait a minute! there is no 19th Month! nice try american

ncscooper.com/breaking-news-bill-clinton-dead-of-apparent-suicide/

Hush, liberal.
Only dreams now.

>atlanta
GA is technically a swing state it goes right more then left but the ghettos can and will make it go blue once in a while

I can't stop grinning.

the libtars tears, they are delicious

European*

There's plenty to go around. I refill my bottles daily at their protests.

she conceded its over cry louder

Actually the electoral college could change that. Like they have the power to, but won't do it.

Pic definitely related. It's you.

Hillary is so arrogant that she even celebrated a premature victory on election night.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4oxuGIe0_M

Oops!

given that she officially called to concede what would happen if the electoral college went off script and chose to elect her?

This is so embarrassing for you

I keep hearing people say this, and they are right. The electoral college and congress could collude to keep Trump out of office.

Then they go on to say that Hillary could be elected president. I am sorry libtars, she can't.

The only way the electoral college could keep Trump out of the white house would be by getting all of the democrate college voters to vote for a republican other than Trump that congress and the life time republican electoral voters would agree on. Like Pence for example.

good luck with that

Look at Bill jumping up and down. "Yay, I get to have more interns!"

The republican congress would take all votes that elected hillary and would clog the nearest toilet with them.

Any votes not ratified by congress don't count. Guy with most votes wins

>w-w-what if reality wasnt reality?

then youd be retarted. and u are

You're still confusing possibilities with your desires.
If the EC of enough states switched, Hillary could win.
If the EC of certain states switched, Trump doesn't have 270 and then the House votes in a brand new person, and can be anyone. Wouldn't be Clinton, but wouldn't be Trump either.

But let's be real, the EC is going to function as it was designed to. Trump will be president. This is the probable outcome, like 99% probable

youtube.com/watch?v=kS3WXJnk0ck

a landslide you say?

Nothing to do with desire.

The EC vote needs to be ratified by congress, even if enough states switched to Hillary all congress would need to do is throw the votes in the garbage bin.

Jesus, I am asking a hypothetical question about the election law. I'm not even american I don't know the workings of your system

she has pulled out the race, its not against the rules for the electors to go against the vote results I was just asking what would happen. I am well aware its not going to

damn i love liberal tears.

this picture has a good feeling to it.

The thing about statistics is that you can't prove them wrong or right unless they claim 100% or 0% and then turn out wrong. And whether 1/20 or what they were calling Trump's ~30%, that's a huge fucking chance, even if the other one is bigger. If i could play a lottery where i had a 5% chance of winning, whoowee!

D-did i time travel? what is today's date?

here is the legalesse

>Can electoral votes be contested when Congress counts the votes in January?

Under federal law an objection to a state’s Electoral votes may be made to the President of the Senate during Congress’s counting of Electoral votes in January. The objection must be made in writing and signed by at least one Senator and one member of the House of Representatives. Both the Senate and the House of Representatives debate the objection separately. Debate is limited to two hours. After the debate, both the Senate and the House of Representatives rejoin and both must agree to reject the votes.

Oct 21, 2016

look at those guys, if you are not capable of at least faking political non-bias you shouldn't be allowed to cover elections

They can object and then debate as they determine if the state votes were legit and followed process. They can't flat out reject.

in A.D. 2101

war was the beginning

way ahead of you, see I believe throwing the votes into the garbage bin is the non technical term of "rejecting the votes"

>Based on current polls, there is a 95% this is how the election will turn out.

Total bullshit.

For what reason? What value is there in non-bias, talking about non-cable news.

All of the polling was done using the 2010 PEW numbers instead of the 2015 numbers which should have been used.

This was intentionally done to make it look as if Hillary were ahead the entire time when in fact she wasn't.

The problem is, is that they democrats themselves actually started to believe these inflated polls and as a result were blindsided when reality set in on election night.

If only people would have read the leaked Podesta emails....

Oh I saw your post, I just felt like continuing my argument and putting it in simple terms for him.

You love a manipulative cult leader as well. Kill yourself. Fucking Alex Jones cultists. It's a fucking cult.

How is it trumpcucks can be butthurt even after they won?

I guess I am just used to the BBC which has to be non partisan about literally everything and just has guests from both sides and tries to ignore them both.

The BBC is also terrible about admitting things have happened, when colonel gaddafi was killed the bbc were still using the phrase 'allegedly captured and shot' when Al Jazeera were showing the footage of him being dragged through a crowd and stabbed repeatedly in the ass

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6qV9rFJds&index=7&list=LLVJmkgDdsnsBjl6q4VWI-LA

I'll keep posting this until you Lib-tards find death. Watch this video and skip to about half way through when the old guy starts to talk. He explains how even the Electoral College has checks and balances via CONGRESS when it comes to where their votes go. Guess what the majority of the newly-elected Congress is comprised of?

So even in the extremely rare situation that a majority of the EC dedicate their votes to Hillary, every single one of those votes will be CHALLENGED and given back to Trump.

Face it, kid. The election is over. Trump won. The next four years are going to glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNy5h3yC8pI