Help

help
im an overweight black girl
it's impossible for me to lose weight. when i restrict i binge. i just eat out of boredom too. i know i could be attractive because i am thick and my face is cute
what do i do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xge3fzPKV6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally just learn to count calories and stick to it. Download MyFitnessPal on your phone. Look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you clearly don't want it that badly if you can't do it.

Tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

The easiest way to keep tract of a diet is to eat the same exact thing every day. It takes time to lose weight so the results aren't going to be immediate.

The problem is binging and cravings

pretty much thisAnd do cardio 6x a week for at least 30 mins a day.

>t. in-shape black guy

Replace all soda/alcohol with water
Don't eat fast food
Go easy on sweets
Buy whichever fruit you like best, eat that instead if you're bored
Do some jogging/hiking/fitness on weekends
Boom, it won't make you skinny, but definitely a good start.

but where does the willpower come from? how do you go from eating a house to normal portions?

You know the rules
Tits or GTFO

Just do it

awright toots,unconventional suggestions from the anonaudience

colas,,do you drink them?
snacks, pies cakes,candy bars,popcorn?
bleached flours,,most bread sold has bleached flours,stuff is in snack flours too
humans all ages need protein,what is your source?
fish
chicken
beef
pork
go organic,shop every 3 or 4 days, cook fresh veggies,small cold water fish ( smaller means lower in the ocean & lake food chain,hence less pesticides metals & chemicals concentrated in the liver. get extra vitamin D,sunshine,your african DNA is made to process it pretty quick,& slam the door after an hour or so, if you are in a northern climate,where we get less sun right now,,get a sunlamp,take walks,write up a chart of food eating & exercise schedule,work up to running after a couple weeks,mineral water,fruit juices,
avoid MAYBE MOST IMPORTANT, zeee ro corn syrup,a sweetener used in everydamn thing in store bought drinks, sweet n low it was proscribed from sale 40 years ago because rats who were fed xxx times what any human being would consume,developed cancers. 3 or 4 tiny pink packets do no harm.
use this in coffee or tea.
my one concession to the corn syrup stuff,is I like to have 4 energy drinks for mild depression,about 4 in a week,
chicken often are treated with growth hormones & antibiotics,
organic places ( find knowledgeable healthfood store clerks who are often more expert on this) where the roadkill is guaranteed raised w/o anything but good feedseed, grasses for cattle & pigs,wild caught fish,not hatched in factory run pools.
sometimes pharma offers a med that gives your head a bit of a boost,making your judgement more sharp, yielding insight on something diet related that you did not think of before.

Starve yourself nigger

Develop a problem that restricts how much you eat. I'm finally losing weight for the first time cause something is wrong with my throat and every time I eat something tiny crumbs go in my lungs. I'm down to eating about 1 small sandwich every other day and I'm finally losing weight. You just need to eat so little you have constant sharp pains in your stomach. That's how you know it's working.

Work out you dumb bitch. Literally just go to the gym and lift weights. You can still eat alot as long as you actually work out. Though the fat loss wont be as much

You have to want it. You have to get tired of waking up at all hours of the night with random chest pains, or getting random body aches from JUST SITTING THERE while the fat crushes your organs. You have to want to be able to breath better, climb steps without getting exhausted, feel better, and have a more pleasing aesthetic. You have to *want* to stop eating like garbage; it's what worked for me (that, and developing lactose intolerance). It will take time, but the pay off will be excellent.

Even if not for everyone else, do it for yourself.

post tits with a time stamp, you fucking pig

give us some pics to go off of

trust a chart that does not spell Sulfur correctly.

Perhaps it was put together by a European.

Try getting sick.
I got strep and lost 21 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

this

Learn some self control, fucking weak ass cunt.

Waah, its impossible. Just don't eat. Its not hard. Start by not putting food in your mouth.

Saying it's not hard is a bit dishonest. Imagine someone asked you to eat 1/4th of what you do now.

The body gets used to certain things, most fat people have really ridiculous ideas of what a proper portion of food is but their body tells them they're not eating enough. It's not just mental. If someone is used to eating an entire pizza for lunch their body is wired to think that's a normal sized lunch.

OP should lose weight and eat better don't don't pretend like it's easy for someone to go through a drastic change.

Would make sense, American dieting advice would be "I know it seems hard but instead of buying XXXL meals from McDonald's, buy XXL or XL. If your stomach isn't full order 2 more sides of fries with the XXL meal. Fries are potatos which are vegetables."

everything posted is bullshit, of course, you just have to want it etc
losing weight it´s pretty much about your mood, and dealing with uncontrollable instincts especially if you are binging. I sugest a professional. If you cant afford it, well, i´m sorry m8.
Anyway it´s easier to lose weight on certain periods of your life (i lost a lot of weight on a vacation in malta because i had plenty of free time, no stress at all, and very few money to eat and get the bus) Having friends at the gym hepls too.
Appart from that, the concrete way, like exercising 5 or 6 times a week, eating this or that....once you start trying you will develop your own habits that suit you

kek

That's why I don't eat like the average American anymore.
>dinner after cardio will be 3 slices of whole wheat bread, an orange, and a cup of sugarless jello
>bone apple tea

Here's a shocker:

Eat less, count calories, and go for a jog.

I know that's a lot to ask and it might be hard for you to wrap your head around (your physical size is not indicative of the size of your brain), but it's really that easy.

nigger

I'm anorexic britfag that forgets to eat but this thread reminded me how long it's been so ima go make some pasta thanks bye X

>eating out of boredom
When i hear this every other idea is bullshit
When you get bored, that means you have nothing to do, which means you don't exercise

>I fucking LOVE BREAD

I don't get it :(

then have some fucking self control? Jesus

>tits
plebs.

show the booty

There are always some desesperate teen guys that doesn't want to die virgin. So, least there are posibility for you to become a mom someday.

Nothing to get (except maybe some dubs?), bread is the best thing ever.

Is that what you look like in pic related? U R a cutie if so. dont mind me. my name is Scott and i can come off as an alpha of sorts with how forward I am. but i assure you im not a player. I would love to get to know you better if youd like to exchange contact information. Just an FYI. I am not your typical guy. I treat my woman with respect.

TBH OP if you're already cute then don't worry about it there's no rush just find a dude that you can tell thinks you're cute and let him eat your ass until you're skinny

Litterally noone asked tits or gtfo? what the fuck has happened to youchan

Saved for new cringe pasta

This has recently been proven to be bullshit.

It takes 23 hours of walking to burn 3500 calories. Have fun with that.

youre a fucking idiot. he said work out lift. the rest after lifting burns a fuck ton of calories. thats why body builders have to eat 10000+ a day. he never said walking

this

>it's impossible for me to lose weight
>>when i restrict i binge
>>i just eat out of boredom too

y'all niggas replying in a troll thread

Shoot loosely for a 500-700 cal deficit, no more, don't deny yourself food and snacks you love, just eat reasonable portions, try to restrict empty calories tho, substitute pop for water and occasional sugar free drinks, count calories, you're probably not much more than a couple hundred calories over maintenance, realize it could be a couple cans of cola standing between your maintenance or surplus and a deficit or maintenence, it's just not worth it. Have some self restraint and after your body stops bitching about the new diet, it will become your new norm. Portions that would have left you hungry will satisfy you and portions that would have left you full will be too large to stomach, keep your eyes on the prize and look in the mirror and feel your fat daily, sounds wierd but it will give you encouragement to keep going when you see the progress you're making, I I lost what I imagine was about 35 lbs of fat, replaced it with muscle so my weight didn't change much but I felt my gut was smaller, I looked bettet and had everyone complimenting me on my progress, my friends started dieting soon after which was somewhat flattering. Don't give up, you can do it, just gotta work at it. Also visit that's where I started

You have to want to be healthy more than you want food.

Eat with a teaspoon
Put hot sauce on everything
Never eat when you're tired or you have to go to the bathroom
Measure all portions.
Don't eat anything you can't measure.
If you can't do this in front of your friends, get new friends.
Use myfitnesspal and log everything including ketchup
Hunger is fat leaving the body
Calories between 800-1200 per day

Lose 20-30lbs per month until you reach your goal. I lost 100lbs this way.

>it's impossible for me to lose weight
>I just eat out of boredom
Not sure if pretending to be retarded or really retarded.

OP here. Thanks for the genuine advice. I'm motivated again. I hope it lasts.

Do any of you supplement with anything? Illegal or legal, idc. Is a shit ton of caffeine going to help with appetite?

>Put down the fried chicken... step away from the excuses.

You get ONE dish of each kind, plate for solids, bowl for liquid+solids, and cup for drinks. Then a fork and spoon and prep knife. Use these for any food you eat each day, rinse afterward to prevent caking, then wash them at the end of the day and cont. No deliberate offense intended, but you might be doomed to obesity for being a female in an unhealthy family environment. Get some strong independent friends who will push you.

first of all
tits or gyro

Answer: foodaddicts.org
Food addicts in recovery anonymous
12 step food addiction program
All 12 steps that are based on AA will have Christian references. If you aren't a Christian, don't let it bother you, just (discover and) follow what is sacred for you
It

Also you don't need to exercise for the first month, I barely moved, let alone exercise, when I got called back to work I started cycling 5-10 km a day plus 14 km a few times a week because I had so much more energy, read the fit sticky, diet isn't a short term thing, it's a long term attainable lifestyle, even if you have a 250 cal deficit, you'll lose a lb every 2 weeks, that's eqivilant to about a bottle of pop or a small brownie or whatever, is that last few hundred calories worth not being agile, mobile, healthy and happy?

Now this could all be bait that I'm responding to but it was a helpful user on a similar bait thread on Sup Forums that encouraged me to start, I hope I can do the same for another user

Throw out all your food. Do a water fast for a week. Eat what you want for a week. Water fast again.
Repeat til you're skinny.

Make sure you take a laxative or an enema at the end of your week with food or you could risk an impacted bowel

Kek here you go fellow mobile fag,

Terrible advice user, don't do this

Futures may be a little off but he right in the fact that people always overestimate their calories burned during workout, diet is key, exercise is optional but helpful, most people would be hard pressed to burn more in a 2 hour workout than they would by simply being alive for a day

lolwut

Also

checked

post a pic, i love overwieght black girls

youtube durianrider
cliffs: eat 0 fat and ride bike

youtube.com/watch?v=Xge3fzPKV6I

This, plus the added agility is fucking awesome and shouldn't be overlooked