If you could make a Sup Forums board, what would it be called, and what would it be about?

If you could make a Sup Forums board, what would it be called, and what would it be about?

I would make /?/ : A thread where all posts have to be questions

it would be /vid/ and would focus on youtube and other video services or whatever. that way i don't have to here about e-celebs that i don't care about when i'm on Sup Forums

I would bring back the invasion board.

/rkt/ one big rekt thread

"All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ!"

Post your literal 10/10 ... 10% of this board we do not need.

2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45s, one with cheese, and a large if you dont reply to this post your mother will die tonight

/bp/ trap thread (bp for boypussy)

Checked

/fls/ feels threads

It would be /u/ for underaged faggots so rest of Sup Forums can be free of cancer

Agreed

>underage faggots detected.

Fuck you Riddler, Batman is gonna get your ass soon

/fur/, means Sup Forums is free of gay furry shit

>user was banned for this post?

/dubs/

all get and roll threads go here

/oc/
a place where everyone posts their shit or makes shit in contests where you create oc
you know like Sup Forums back when it was good

Its called /r9k/

/hvy/

/x/, Sup Forums, /lit/ spinoff based for aesthetic skeletons and nazi wizards. Dominant mood is German expressionism. Goths and cutters are banned from all boards except /mlp/ and Sup Forums (but they're not told they're allowed on /mlp/, only Sup Forums). Encouraged topics are Schopenhauer, Nihlism, philosophy of suicide, silent films, gorn, and Austrians vacationing in tropical vistas. Default css is Tomorrow, but 000000 black instead of grey.

> /Z/

/30+/ to get rid of all cancer fags.
Also have you just been designated as a new "janitor"?
Seems fishy, FAGGIT!

/fag/

A hardcore gay and trap board, that way the gays could do their own thing in their own private safe space, and we could finally bring down a Snacks-like level of banning all the trap threads that keep festering up.

Uhh what do you mean?

Nihilism, at least spell it right pseudo Cioran! Yeah go on google the master! #"ihatemyselfandiwanttodiefaggot"!
People like you makes me want to commit murder!

Huh? Who are you?

Op. You said something about janitor

>Implying someone as deep in the pit of despair as myself needs spellcheck.

What? Where am I?

EPINSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIPENIS
EPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSIIEINSPENIS EPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS EIPENISPENISEPNSEPNPENISEPINSEPINIIIEPNSEPPENISEPINSEPIINPENISPENIS IIPENISPENISEPNSEIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIIPENISIPENIS IPENISEIPENISEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIPENISPENISEEIPENIS IPENISEPPENISIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPNIPENIS EPENISEPINIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENPENISIPENIS EIPENISEPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENIS EIIPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIIISIIPENISPENISPENIS EPIPENISEPNSPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS IEPNPENISEPIPENISEEPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISIIPENISEIPENIS EPINSEPPENISEPINSPENISPENISEPIPENPENISEPINSEPINSEPENISPIIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPINSIPENISEPINSJIEIIIPENISPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENISEPIKSIIIIPENISPEPENISPEIIEIIIPENISIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIPENISIIPENIS EPINSIIPENISEPINSEPINSEPIIIIPENISPENISIEIEPINSEPINEPINSPENISEIPENIS EPINSIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISIPENISEPNSEPINSEPINSEIIPENISIEIPENIS EPINSPENISEPINSIPENISEPIIPENISEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS EPINSIPENISEPINSEPIPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISEPINSEPINSIPENIS EPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS EPNSEPPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPPENIS EPINSEPNPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEIIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEIPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSIIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSPENISEPINSEPINSEPINSEPIPENIS EPINSEPINSEPINSEPINSEPINIPENISPENISPENISPENIS

It would be called ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THAT DAMN TRAIN CJ

>no replies yet
:( pls mook cleanse Sup Forums

Number
Nines

no /r9k/ is where middle aged white kids with no problems go to bitch about how their life is horrible yet take no actions to fix it and people with actual problems go to dump large paragraphs about how fucked up their life actually is and how they were molested or some shit. personally i go there to jack off

underrated post

This

This

This

Ching Chong Chang has pretty much asked his new janitors to start threads about what you'd like back on Sup Forums
MOOT IS RIFE COME BACK PREASE!!!!

>>>/loli/

A cp board of course

A board for shitposting. Oh wait that's Sup Forums

Moods

/adv/ board where people can ask for advice

A board where you have to give all your information to use.

them part time soldiers got a chip on they shoulders

A board where moot always replies to you.

/Sui/ Where you put your last words before you kill yourself

/ylyl/ to contain the cancer

It would be a board dedicated to Bill Foster and his beans

Kek more beans please

/kek/ ylyl contention board

80% of these board ideas are just containment boards for traps or flurries or get threads. You'd think it would dawn on someone that maybe Sup Forums is already the containment board for all these shit threads