youtube.com/watch?v=feqKZsUviyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpin

lel

did he die?

youtube.com/watch?v=feqKZsUviyM

no he walked it off later in the vid

>using control f,

spotted the old fag, nigger how do you not download 4 chan x?

kek what a dumb little bitch i hope she got mauled bad

too soon

You know someone has to clean that up. Fucking kids with their redundant headshots.

That plastic surgeon is in for a long night.

Surprisingly no, he was faking dead "playing possum" so they would leave him alone.

I may get banned for this whatevs YOLO

MOOOODS

>Now that genuinely upset me.
>How are you feeling now?

>spotted the old fag
Pretty sure 99% of all humans on the internet use ctrl+f

BlackHawk Down

God dam user WTF you are a piece of shit I cant unsee that fucker

>stopresisting.wbem

story?

story?

Sauce?

I may be simply talking out of my asshole truth be told I am an old(er)fag 42 years old grew up with out the internet unlike the rest you jits, I had only a vague idea that control f even existed and have used it maybe once in my life, I know I am a worthless old retard I was fucking your moms back in the 80s in their unshaved snatches

He should learn to duck.

my step dad used to beat me really bad, its too painful to get into the specifics, please lets just leave it at that, I am easily triggered

Please bump with rekt.

Epic meme LOL!!! U R REKT FOR SUREEEE

Look at all these replies confirming how horrible it is haha xD

dad?

Wtf am I reading? Oldfag means you've frequented the site for a long time, not that you're old you dumb fuck. Kys

How the fuck do you not dodge a hit with THAT much windup?

Story ?

he been drankin

lol you mad, also dont tell me what shit mean i will fucking find you , you think you cool shit nigger i will fuck your asshole right now bitch nigger

I'm guessing you failed reading comprehension.

Totes suck a dick you old fart

son? i-i-i-ii is that you ? im sorry i have missed yo life, just that yo mamma coochie smells like a dumpster had to bail fam my b

its why i put the (er) there you worthless nigger loving cunt

jokes on you I was a test tube baby and i have 2 dads... well 3 now

kek lost what an asshole , was it worth it fuckwad?

niggers, also what did he do to the seat to make it eject them like that?

Was what worth it? This is just your average Chink around technology he doesnt understand fucking up bad

Its a tazer

Electricity hurts

"i'm sure the last shot killed him, let's go"

preciate that fam, also niggers

here comes the pain

Probably fake, this looks like some youtube tier le epic pranks in that hood gone sexual gone wrong

Spickxaco?

kekkk

Story?

nailed it

Strangely satisfying.

>Phew, got the whole parking lot to myself
>Lets see, imma park here

go back to redit faggots
>inb4 some spilled chocolate milk for the billionth time

This is a classic joke on rekt threads
I think you need to go back

>that boob grab

>4 chan x
So it happened, one day. Nerve gas.

he voted trump

kek skinny chinks

just a mindless dog, who gives a shit

o god this is fucking gold

The amount of power in that machine us frightening

clean kill

your the only joke around here faggot. kys and record it so we can get some new content on here

It's cool guys. It's state sanctioned. He harvested his ivory after the fact.

Brilliant!

salty, you be one salty ass nigger , we are having fun in here being fgts TYVM, kindly fuck off

Imagine the sound

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

African nerve gas

This is why we can't have nice things you fucking freak.

>not posting his slow, agonizing pain

Any story? Did he died?

kek whoever's holding that gun has lil baby hands

Ouch.

fite me rie now nigerian

go back to your trap threads cuck dont rope us in with you

He went from human, to human milkshake pretty quick.

nerve gas

This is one of those that gets to me. Especially when you get to see the end when he slowly, slowly dies through agonizing pain.. dam

he gets so little, like a mouse