7.1 earthquake just off shore of Fukushima. Possible Tsunami incoming

7.1 earthquake just off shore of Fukushima. Possible Tsunami incoming.

Live stream
www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=P5eJwoamvxQ
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suggestions/entale
youtube.com/watch?v=XnUtA4oDJ2M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think the Earth is trying to exterminate Japanese people. Earthquakes, nuclear fallouts, decling birth rates, other stuff..

Well, they supported hitler and now trump so...
The earth doesn't want a WWIII.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

earthquake in italy, greece and now tsunami in japan? something fishy's going on...

>got it?
>tsunami = water = fish = fishy = lol

Fish don't even live in water, they just survive.

Technically, if the Japanese were to have followed their own ideals, they should've already been wiped out through WW2. All that bushido, honor and death in the face of dishonor was supposed to make them fight till they were all dead. Those 2 atom bombs woke them up. They shouldn't even exist right now and shouldn't have ever admitted defeat and accept such a shameful display of dishonor.

I know you are just shitposting, but I don't understand how people think Trump is the war monger. He preached nothing but peace other than ending ISIS. He wants to ensure peace with Russia.

Clinton wanted to enforce a no fly zone against Russia and try to boss them around.

Clinton voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as a senator.

Clinton was behind our military actions in Libya, Syria, and Yemen as Secretary of State. She has nothing but a pro war history.

8/10 for triggering me

Bitch you forgot grawdzira

Take Trump's dick out of your ass, cuck.

Good, wipe those shits out

fukushima?

but I hardly know her!

Sorry I responded with facts. I know you SJW liberal faggots can't comprehend facts.

Hillary voted for both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars as secretary of state.

Trump said "Yeah, I guess so" in a howard stern interview when asked if he was for the Iraq war. That's the only time he can be found on record supporting the war. Hillary actually had the nerve to try to bring that up in the debates. Never mind she was one of the few people who actually had a say in it and she voted yes.

Saying "Yeah, I guess so" is apparently more pro war than voting yes as one of the 100 senators that actually get a say.

You liberals are fucking retarded. Literally fucking retarded.

>Shillary wanted war with russia
>Erth doesnt want ww3

It appears that Trump's penis is welded into your soul. There is no cure, only damnation.

What!

I have no argument so I'll just make dick jokes like a child.

Where's the tsunami?

In the sea near Japan.

Wait until all the water gets sucked out to sea

the birth rate is just in the city which is is normal for somewhere so population dense

"live streamin is not available on this browser" WTF jap bitches

How many minutes / hours from now is it expected to hit?

Nuclear reactor cooling are stopped.

So, we're fucked.

It's really hard to predict. That's why they are so dangerous. It depends on how the sea floor moves in the quake how fast they move and how intense they are.

fukushima reactor isn't even restarted after 2011. moron

Last info is 6.9 and no events at Fukushima.

>fukushima

Rly? I'm not talking about fukushit

They have been pumping cooling water into the molten cores to keep them from melting down further. Moron.

They aren't under control by any means. They are basically in an extended state of damage control even to this day.

You don't even understand what a meltdown entails.

This is the only solution.
>Pic related
a man can dream.

Google it. It's a more serious problem than that. It's not getting better over time, it's going to get worse. Underpopulation is a problem in Europe and Japan, that's why both of them need so much immigration, they need workers.

i will kill you both

I'm not that user, but thanks. Plus we have more nuclear reactors.

Looks like water is moving now

Why? because you're an idiot?

Don't stop, kill me.

ITS THERE. IT HIT. JESUS ALL THAT DAMAGE

lol that escalated quickly

shots fire

Pics ir did Not happen

youtube.com/watch?v=P5eJwoamvxQ

Guys...you monsters!

Nah, that was just Godzilla taking a piss.

Isn't right after the tsunami hit, is the best time for a country like America to invade?

Really makes you think...

In 8 years, No one could kill first black president, so don't hold your breath.

I'm beginning to think that the red dot on their flag is actually a warning light for all these frequent natural disasters.

>America to invade?

Fufufu~ you motherfuckers can't do that.

>entails
entales moron.

Japanese water torture.

>alsochecked.

No one tried. Only racists would try but they're so stupid they didn't know how to do it.

trump had 3 attemps even before being elected, and obama none, in 8 years, also 4 years are a long time kid.
but I hope not, no one deserve that.

i dont even know that works.

when willthis stupid wave hit? will there be destruction? why I want to know is because i have two options: go to bed, or watch destruction if any?"!?!?

Entails is right, you autistic fuck. How about you attend school

Oh damn the tsunami is huge

>Fuel cooling stopped
>Water cooling stopped
>Fucked, again.

Please don't be this stupid.

Shit how much did i miss?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suggestions/entale

They say cooling will begin again in 1 hour, or maybe 2 hours, maybe...

Nothing to worry about...

holy fuck there actually is a tsunami!
better hope for the best

Typical japs

what the fuck did you say to......... oh look, that dog has a puffy tail.

kek the translator is so unphased.

>1 hour

On the english streams? I smell lies.

*sniff sniff*

>90cm

Edit; Cooling system are re-started.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnUtA4oDJ2M

I hope this national treasure has been safely removed.

You're an idiot

Hey... anyone seen Hiroshimoot lately?

He could be involved in this.

Did you guys see that favorite ? on the firefox window ?
It was like "Hnnnng, & favorites" with an imgur logo.

dont forget the faggot weebs

Hiroshimoot is dead, fukumoot is the new king!

Cmon god, kill all the japs

The water is now flowing back into the port. It was flowing out a few minutes ago. It might not look like much is happening but the sea is actually doing some crazy stuff even if there is no big wave.

Except that bullshit was for the Japanese Military, not the average citizen. Incidentally, the Japanese Imperial military had only a very small minority of actual Japanese serving in the ranks. It was made up largely of Koreans, and loyalists from other occupied lands. When that shit was about to spill onto their own shores, and put actual Japs in danger, all that shit about honor, and courage flew right out the fucking window, because the Japs aren't fucking stupid.

It's on again.

It was the Japanese military that changed their minds. No one cares what the Japanese citizens felt like, they supported their leadership the whole time. Also, notice who the US dropped the bombs on, Japanese citizens.

Go on periscope for live streaming

Don't worry, Hentai is safe.

>1 meters and 40 centimeter tsunam,

Actually that's a false statement.
Funny, but false.

>Afghanistan

People are too quick to forget that Afghanistan was a just war. Iraq wasn't and it unfortunately ended up taking center stage, and now people associate Afghanistan with it. But Afghanistan was harboring the people who took credit for 9/11 and other attacks before and after. It was also run by an extremely backwards and cruel regime that needed to be put down.

Faulting anyone with voting to go in there is wrong. They should however be faulted for allowing Iraq to distract from the mission there.

It's 3 meters now on western japan. OH GOD

Dafuq is a metre, speak American.

This is not good.

Damn, that news lady has the best english accent I've ever heard from a nip
(She is a nip right? She seems to have a slight accent)

>Also, notice who the US dropped the bombs on, Japanese citizens.

Exactly. That was when all that bushido shit was tossed out the window. Letting a few million Koreans die for nothing was one thing. The prospect of the same happening to Japs was another entirely.

9.8 feet or 3.2 yard. OR long as your houe.

no, fuk U

That's just the maximum possibility. The max so far was 90 cm

WTF? you haven't see the news? このバカ