>she gives me
WTFFFF! IT'S HAPPENING!
>text her
>no reply since yesterday
why she doesn't reply guys?

Cause you haven't sent her a dick pic yet

because you're a faggot

kill yourself

No but really you should probably calm down first of all. She's either busy or very uninterested in you, but it's likely the first. Just don't let her feel like you're a nuisance, but don't be too cautious about 'not being annoying'

Start by making a noose

faggot

>She's either busy
i really hope so. but for a whole day?

Getting railed can take a long time

Give it time.

DONT TEXT AGAIN.

If she's into she'll hit you up. If not fuck it bro, she wasn't worth your time anyway. Don't let it crush your self esteem. Let it build it. Broads are a dime a dozen.

>Broads are a dime a dozen
So is heroin

She's just minding her own business, it's not like she's constantly thinking about you like you're thinking about her.

Truth is, if she doesn't like you back (which is the common case), then she simply thinks the whole thing is 'meh' and doesn't care about keeping a conversation or even replying.

Besides, she gave you her number. That's not even a first step, man. You can't act like she owes you anything, nor be angry if things don't go your way.

Conversations usually start off casually, naturally and smoothly.. If you start to force a conversation that wasn't natural or smooth (meaning you were both inclined to keep the conversation going) , then the whole thing will feel that way, fake.

Also do you have the noose yet

Gaycommander

>she gave you her number
This means she loves you

You must be a renowned rapist

ur bad, smell and seem to have a short dick bitchboee

You must be a renowned virgin

thanks. i appreciate it

inside the mind of a nigger

Jesus

well, i do have a small dick but she doesn't know that

She gave u the wrong number dummy

wait wait. FUCK. How can i test if that's really her number??

R u cer3al?

Call. Don't text. Retard

what am i supposed to say if she answers?

>Broads are a dime a dozen
So are you. That's why she isn't texting back. Get a personality.

WAZZZAAAPPP!!!!!

>Hi. Its me, user. So hows the weather? T-thanks, you too.

>Get a personality
Get money

kek

I do have a personality! Can you tell I only fuck with those who fuck with me.

THE BRO YOU THANKED HERE,

Ask her about her interests. Try to take in interest in some of them who knows you may end up liking som things she likes. Mention your interests, but what are they?

thanks, i'll do this

by the way, she is so attractive man. at least to my eyes. my stupid classmate says she is ugly but he is wrong. I really hope it ends well. Do you have a crush?

Can't you just set phone not to send call info, or if your country has it a code to block it (UK 141 infront stops info being displayed for example). Then just do a silent one to see who picks up...in as couple of days so she doesn't suspect timing obv

I have a girlfriend. We started dating back in June and I've gotta say things are great maaaaan.

i am really happy for you

And I hope things work out for you b/ro.
Remeber, don't be discouraged if things don't work out well. There will always be someone else who will eventually catch your eye. And you may catch there's just as well. Have heart & keep on keeping on.

Tell her to reply to your message or her mother will die in her sleep tonight