Hi i Just bought my first analplug and i decide to sleep with it tonight, Will it be comfiortable

Hi i Just bought my first analplug and i decide to sleep with it tonight, Will it be comfiortable

Other urls found in this thread:

extremerestraints.com/butt-plugs_1/manticore-anal-plug_6688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you tuck it in and keep it warm tonight, it will probably be comfortable. But don't move too fast, sexually. I hear that makes analplugs very uncomfortable and they likely won't go out with you again.

dont know

very. but once your ass relaxes the plug will probably come out on its own sometime in the night. try to secure it in place with some straps or compression shorts while you sleep

I was thinking that it want becuse if its build but ok i Will try

I wouldn't. Speaking from experience, the lube you use will dry up and leave the buttplug stuck inside. It will be a very painful experience in the morning.

Post more pics, faggot

What kind u want?

Surprise me.

Very nice. How about we get a look at that cock?

plug pics pls

Mmm. Nice cock, too. You're a catch. Now there's other people begging for pics. You're building a fan base, slut.

Bad light sorry

GAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU ARE FRIKKIN GAY!

how about just the plug?

Never been fucked or do any stuff with boys

well this IS Sup Forums...

so cute. the other user was right, it would slip out in your sleep, you'd need a larger bulb to keep it in without help.

But its my first before my ass have just fingers inside

So you've got the plug. Any panties to go along with it?

No:(

You'll have to get on that, love. Go big or go home.

how about just the gaping asshole?

>gaping
>from a trainer plug
user, pls.

Your ass will start to get irritated where it rubs on your ass cheeks on the right and left sides.

Get one that has a T shaped base, not a round base, if you want to wear it long term. The T will slip between your butt cheeks.

The area just around your asshole is surprisingly tender.

Something with a base like this will be comfortable for long term wear.

Im going to buy that.

extremerestraints.com/butt-plugs_1/manticore-anal-plug_6688.html

>extremerestraints.com/butt-plugs_1/manticore-anal-plug_6688.html
thanks user

that's a nice dick

this

Underrated.
Thread

Why don't you jsust kill yourself you fucking faggot

yes pls OP

idiot

fuck you fag

oh my god man fuck off

I always have trouble sleeping with a plug in. Not because it's uncomfortable or anything, just something about my ass being filled keeps my mind active.

Put it in your throats and suffocate yourself faggot

Actually your ass it built to *not* relax during the night otherwise you would shit yourself every night.