Is there any point in getting Tinder if I'm a virgin and afraid of sex?

Is there any point in getting Tinder if I'm a virgin and afraid of sex?

no because its a piece of shit and you never get any matches

its just a scam

yea, you're the ideal candidate for lots of girls on there who say they don't want sex in their profiles.

go for it

currently talking to multiple women
>>scam
have been on several dates from tinder
>>scam
its okay to hide behind that word, its safer than admitting you're human trash

no you're just ugly or your bio was too edgy

lol only if you're completely unattractive.

there's way too many people on the site, and you can't message them unless you're matched. So they have to go through literally thousands of dudes, while you go through literally thousands of gals and hope you both are attracted to each other. Even then, there's an off chance it's a robot that wants you to join a cam site.

Never get any matches? I have over 450 matches on tinder wtf are u on about. And to answer OPs question, yes its worth it, why not?

Yo guys I hooked up with someone for the first time and neither of us came is that shit common?

Just try it OP.
I'm a socially awkward sadboi with anxiety and I've still managed to fuck one girl on tinder since getting it 1.5 months ago. Currently seeing 2 girls at the moment.

Try it nigga.

A friend of mine is a complete fucking virgin, tall, skinny, no game. He was able to hook up with an Asian chick and had sex. It is not that hard to have sex. It is only as hard as you make it.

The wife and I meet other ladies for threesomes all the time on it. The only thing you got to watch out for on tinder are secret fatties. So many girls are just face pictures, nice make up and upper body angled shots. Annoying as hell to keep asking if they are "plus size or bigger?"

Also get ready to get ghosted a lot on tinder.

First tinder girl i fucked i never came, probably cause we were both pretty drunk. she said she came but who knows.

Absolutely not. It is a fucking app, not a dating app.

>Also get ready to get ghosted a lot on tinder.

This, don't take offense if people just stop talking. I've been ghosted maybe 6 times, it's whatever. Yeah it sucks but don't be one of those cunts that messages them late at night calling them a whore for not talking to you

Had nothing but matches with absolutely batshit crazy bitches.

Just don't expect to find a decent girl on this piece of shit.

Plenty of people on there want to date, its how I met my current girlfriend. Actually she is pretty innocent, and wasn't on there for sex, which kind of sucks because I want a rampant whore most of the time. hahah

good advice.

Been ghosted on a lot. Just the nature behind it. IF she is talking to 5x guys. It gets confusing and time consuming for her. And good chance she is. I been flaked on last min dates. Seen it all. It is okay to take a break on tinder time to time.

>met girls on tinder, fucked girls on tinder,

>sex is fun.

Meh

I mean, I wouldn't say that you should try to meet your dream girl on the app, but its as good an avenue as any.

Would it be weird if all my pics were selfies?

I'm not even that socially awkward; just nervous about sex.

Agreed! I had a girl keep on calling me because we fucked once and she wanted to keep on fucking again. No. She was so sloppy drunk it was not fun, trash talking, trying to fucking bite me in bed because she thought it was fun. Out of 7 to 1 is a decent girl.

Yeah i mean ive gone on at least 3 or 4 tinder dates that were just dates, nothing more, what's there to loose?

She probably plowed through 50 guys before you and is tired of being a slut but congrats

None of my pics are selfies.

All pictures of me taken by other people. At parties, out at the pub, in the park, whatever.

Just write a clever bio that ties in the shit you like, make your first picture your strongest, get advice from a female friend on your profile if possible.

And don't match with people you genuinely have no interest in. Take the time to look through their bio (if there is no bio, swipe left motherfucker), their pictures, and then strike up a conversation if there's a match.

I can go on Tinder for half an hour and swipe left on everybody. And a lot of the time when I swipe right it's a match (more than half the time) because I know my type and I know the kinds of girls I attract.

Honestly OP just give it a shot. Download it now and upload your profile so we can help you with it. Censor your eyes or some shit if you're embarrassed.

Let Sup Forums be the captain now.

>All pictures of me taken by other people. At parties, out at the pub, in the park, whatever.
But user, you're implying that OP has friends and/or has people take pictures of him.

Are you trying to give me hope I can turn her into a cock hungry whore? Thanks!

Ok, true. Well set a timer on your phone and take some fake candids. Yes this is stupid, do it anyways.

Selfies can come across contrived and make you seem like a twat sometimes. Best to make it appear as though you have friends.

Gotta fake it to make it nigger

Lol good luck my negro!