Does Sup Forums have any recommendations on a low maintenance pet? I was thinking turtle or lizard maybe...

Does Sup Forums have any recommendations on a low maintenance pet? I was thinking turtle or lizard maybe. I have about $200 to spend initially.

Low Maintenance pets are for people who probably shouldn't have pets

What about a bird?

Have you thought about getting a dog?

Agreed completely

Get a fish if you want a low maintenance pet, anything else you will just fuck over with your laziness

Crested Gecko. Get pretty big, looks cool, lives forever, doesnt even need a heat lamp, food is powdered

Why do you want a low maintenance pet, OP?

Dude get rats. Ive heard that rats are loyal and playful like dogs, and low maintanence. Ive wanted to get rats for a while but havent had a chance.
heres a good thread on /an/ where they talk about pocket pets:

Fish are actually somewhat high maintenance

I'm gone most of the day, I don't think it would get enough attention

fuck it, just go to /an/ and look for the "Pocket Pets" thread

So what you're saying is your parents won't let you have a dog, underage b&

Get a stone and call it mister snail.

To loud.

fish suck op dont get fish.

Pet rock

if you want your pet just draw eyes on your penis

a cat is pretty low maintenance. just make sure you get it fixed and vaccinated. as long as you put some food out and let it in and out it should be fine. also if it gets hungry they can hunt.
if you live on a busy road though you probably shouldn't get one because cats are stupid and run/sleep in the road

Adopt a human.

I've heard this about 4 times now. I'm going to look into it for sure.

Allergic :(

Chloe is low maintenance as long as you have a nigger for her to fuck

Girls are the highest maintenance pet there is.

don't get turtles or lizards, they require quite some care.
I currently have 2 gerbils and they are the easiest pets I've ever had! throw some hay in their cage, some food, keep water bottle filled, throw your leftover toiletpaper rolls in their for chewing and you are done! If you are truly lazy you have to only clean the cage only once every 3 weeks.
I spoil mine by brushing them, sandbathing them, and all other kinds of luxuries.

>spoil mine by brushing them, sandbathing them, and all other kinds of luxuries.
I will consider this as well, but I had a set of hamsters when I was young, and they got in a fight and one ended up eating the other. Scarred me for life.

What is sand bathing?

clawie doesn't fuck nigra you fool