Hi Sup Forumsros

Hi Sup Forumsros
im considering fucking around with an ouija board and breaking every rule in the book sometime later this year, could you help me compile a list of things that would be against the rules?

any feedback accepted

TL:DR i need a master list of things not to do with ouija boards so i can do them all at once

op here, also looking to find out if there is any difference in the board/coaster i use cause i don't want no faggots telling me i didn't do it properly

Enjoy hell.

Don't be a 14 year old cunty edgelord...

Thats the only rule that need apply here, son.

A rule is to not say "demon, i give my body and soul to you"

so far i got
- do it alone
- in a greveyard
- be rude
- ask about god and death and such
- leave it unattended
- let it do whatever it wants and then just let it stay there after i get bored
- burn it later
- drop the plancehtte a couple times

Please see
/thread

good idea
im actually a 21 year old uni student, but i recently started talking to this superstitious girl so i figured it would hilarious to talk about it later

dont be such a downer

hell ill even give you fags some pictures from my sesh if youre helpful

Autism is a hell of a thing'

Dont be such a cock gobbler.

I've heard the 'spirits' dont like skeptics or atheists using them because they 'feel mocked'. I'm skeptical myself but eh. go with that.

split personality actually but sure, whatever yoou say
haven't tried that yet, maybe i should, OP is OP after all

SAMEFAGING THIS HARD

MY FUCKING SIDES user'

added to the list

actually casual newfag joined in 2007
i can still feel the desu

THE CRINGE MULTIPLIER IS LIT!

ONE MORE HIT TO ENABLE FOREVER_BETA MULTIBALL

Do what you want, there are ample examples all over the Internet that pretty much conclusively prove that oujia boards are all controlled unconsciously by your own mind. It's just a board with letters on it for fun man.

fine
ill post some tips if this thread doesnt die while i type it up

Are you fucking trolling or do you really not know what samefaging is?

joined in 2007 HURRRR DURR... Please go back to fucking 9 gag and 9 gag on some cocks.

You dont "Join" Sup Forums, you use it. And I have legit being doing so since 2005 kid.

try me bitch

PLEASE STOP WASTING BANDWIDTH WITH YOUR SHITPOSTING SAMEFAG

Already did, and won. The Prize was your mom.

The only one I've done is , if OP's samefagging it's not with a couple of the posts.

i feel sorry for you, she's ugly and recently had cancer

when I went to a catholic school my teacher in bible said that her sisters life got ruined because she asked the ouija board about her future so do that

added to the list

Never said I needed her for looks'

I needed me a good house slave...

also you don't say good bye to the ouija board and it supposedly opens up a Demond portal

Of reasons your dad should have beat your ass harder going up?

added

if you really want to break the rules ask the spirit to show itself and if it says no keep asking

OP, You better fucking report back on what happened...

Not OP but perhaps, no context to it at all but perhaps give it verbal permission to wreak havoc in your house? Never heard of this being done

I've heard that If you take a big autistic shit right in the middle and put spaghetti on your head, a demon appears and gargles your balls while singing "hey man nice shot" by Filter.

livestream it on

no, you see my parents are smart and used this thing called parenting to give me ca comfortable and encouraging childhood
if i can figure oout a way to stream the shit i will, but i need me a "proper" ouija board first
maybe ask my anthropologist friend for some legit human bones from a dig
sounds doable
meh, not looking for that kinda stuff

- You can ask spirits pretty much anything but don't ask about religious things/ death/ future happenings etc
- Always be respectful to the spirits
- Keep your mood light, light white candles or anything that'll make you feel positive/protected, say a prayer before
- If you place a silver coin on the board,It is said that no evil spirits can come through.
- If you get a spirit and it starts making patterns on the board, or keeps going to NO, or counting down through the letters, say good bye right away
- If the planchette moves to the four corners of the board an evil spirit has been contacted.
- If you can, avoid playing alone
- If you have 3 players, have someone write down the messages
-Stop if you feel scared AT ALL or if you feel uncomfortable or jumpy
- Never leave the planchette on the board when you are not using it.
- Do not accept all communications as fact, discern all information given. Only accept what feels accurate in your gut
- Trust your gut.
- Eat something heavy when you're done to ground yourself

Good luck and stay safe

also do this

Don't. Spirits aren't to be fucked with.

Ive heard if you samefag your own thread while rolling one up and shoving it in your pooper, you get higher FPS in Skyrim.

oh man i totally gotta run this by them
did you not read
watch me, if anything happens its probably gonna be on such an epic proportion that we could get scientific proof of it in that case
got 2 980's so im good thanks

And thats why you are asking how to use a fucking ouija board on Sup Forums. -cuz thats what smart people do!

Also, if your mom was smart she would not be ugly and have cancer faggot.

>did you not read
i gave you the "rules", its up to you to break them man

aah, the be safe was deceptive
but thank you

A university kid with 2 980's

Does Daddy give you a bit more each semester if you swallow?

not only is x good company, only be prepared for some neckbeard atheists, but that is a fucking idea for a utube channel

hey, fuck off and release your self hate on a loli thread instead. Nobody will give u attention on here like you want.

English?

no

You must be new here...

Seems like I am getting all the attention I need right now.

You see, when you respond... All you are doing is feeding the troll that is myself.

Man, stupid people are fun to fuck with!

have some more then, if this is the lengths you go to for human interaction i can spare a moment or two to reply

OP here, list is coming along nicely

I mean... why? What's the point in that?

Can you go back to kinder garden and learn how to write?

are you for real?
i mean i know its shit but let me tell you, its fast and efficient AF

>Writing on paper
>Anno domini MMXVI

also say this a lot of times
"mea est anima tua"

i heard your not supposed to use a statue as a planchette

Do not cum on it

break one of the most important rules, which is:

>when you're done, move the planchette to good-bye

if you break that rule, you effectively haunt your house.

>wait until michael j fox dies
>channel his spirit by furiously zig-zagging the planchette all over the board. when it zig-zags back then you know it's his spirit

Take this over to /x/

After you're done, don't say goodbye and leave the planchette on the board...

rekt