Disney CEO Is ‘Not Worried’ About Johnny Depp’s Contentious Divorce With Amber Heard

>Disney CEO Bob Iger isn’t concerned about Johnny Depp’s personal life impacting the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean film.
>“Not worried about it,” Iger told THR about Depp’s legal drama with estranged wife Amber Heard. When asked if he thinks the “scandal will pass,” the businessman responded: “I don't know whether it passes or not. We have Jack Sparrow.”
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/disney-ceo-bob-iger-not-worried-about-johnny-depps-contentious-divorce-w211121

Why doesn't Hollywood do anything about pedophilia, drug addiction an domestic assaults?

oh gee another gossip thread
how thrilling

how can he hurt a pure waifu?

>punches her self in the face with a cellular telephone

Kill yourself.

>pure
>burns coal
lmfao

>expecting professional liars to lead morally upright lives

Divorce is always a mudslinging shitshow. the man always gets fucked so i dont care what allegations are against him, i expect they are greatly exaggerated and this only typically only makes the woman look bad in my eyes.

t. has posted here for less than a month

Reminder that Amber is our girl.

Wow, Im not too concerned either. What a surprise.

>playing up victimhood for money because youre a money grubbing whore who waits until relatives are dead to do the deed

wearing all black and looking sad....

its almost like she knew people would take pictures. :^)

what a non-story

what's he going to say, "yeah I'm really worried and think it will cause one of our tentpole movies to flop"

Wow Marvel BTFO DCucks again lmao

Sup Forumsmblr doesn't understand meme magic

they've already replaced him with Tom Cruise

imagine being such a cuck you get cucked by a woman

Is Amber with Cara or the yoga instructor?

anyone with half a brain knows she's just a gold digger. her injuries looked nothing like a punch to the face. she just wanted half of johnny's shit. remember guys, never marry. its not worth it. theres a 50/50 chance itll end in divorce, and then she'll take half your shit and bleed you dry.

Cara is lesbian CHAD. If your girl is in her sights there's no hope for you.

This is why you never get into a relationshit and certainly never married.
Because your girl is going to lust after other men, women, boys, girls, cats, dogs, horses, cockatiels.
Just get in, get out, and don't return any of her phone calls.

Proofs?

Women are pig disgusting

Thanks miss skeleton

Not just that. Getting cucked by the ugliest lesbo in the world.