WWYD

WWYD

wwyd to this slut

I'd pour glitter in her eyes and then push her back onto the ground and fuck her fat titties

Ass fuck her and cum on her tits. which sister?

more of her?

Would love to get some sloppy head from left

More of this girl and her big pale feet!

Have her lick my nuts while jerking me off until I cum on her face

A nice and hard throat fuck

Why not both. They could both share my cock.

Cum in the cup and watch her drink it

Tit fuck her and cover her face in cum.

Give her a painful wedgie before forcing her to deepthroat my cock

wwyd to my wife? she needs a hatefuck/rape experience

What would each be doing with your cock?

Bend her over a railing and fuck her from behind while she moans out for all the people to hear

They would both be licking up and down my cock and would take turns getting deep throated they would both gag and choke on me.

Tie her up and use her cunt and fill her with cum. Id then take her to a homless area and let them use her and fuck her like a toy i would bring her back filled with cum and coverd with cum she would let any homless man after that fill her cunt with cum.

Anyone?

Which lucky sister would get your cum down their throat?

I would force my stiff cock up her tight asshole and mercilessly fuck it for hours before getting her to clean my cock with her mouth and finishing on her big tits

love this sluts pics, the settings too.

hide this cancer thread

Come home to find your cousin relaxing in bed. WWYD?

More pics if user wants

Id tit fuck the right girl while some friends used the left girl both would be used like toys and i would fill the right girl with cum. Wwyd

would you make me watch? she's never let me fuck her ass. i would love to be forced to rape my own wife's ass while she begs me to stop

Neither there faces need to get caked and i would watch as both girls lick it off each other

Grab her by the ponytail, secure her by her hair to a radiator. Slap her face and tits around for a bit and tell her how I'm about to use and ruin her body as she starts to cry.

Go and get a clothes iron, and start to heat it up while playing with her anus as she screams. When it's ready I'll rip her tits out of that dress, and suck on them before using the burning hot iron to play with and burn the fuck out of them.

All the while I'll be fingering her pussy and occasionally stuffing stinky pieces from the garbage into her mouth

That would be hot

Her ass would be gaping from all the homless men that have used her from the first night i used her. You would be able to watch as random homless men walk into your home and have there way with your wife they would do as they please as she cried ajd moaned.

love midwestern sluts

Id then make them eat each other out while i fuck them in the ass. Whoever is on top would get her ass fucked hard and slapped hard

she is a bitch

go on plz, wipe this stupid grin off her face or cover it with your cum

You know them?

His most dirty and sick fantasy

nah im just good like that.
keep toastin'

The homless men would be at your house using your wife 24/7 by now and covering and filling her with cum they let you watch but your wofe still crys as she moans and has massive orgams from being used like a toy.

Tie both girls up and use both of their asses slapping and fucking them raw making them scream and crym id take the right cor myself and make her deep throat me and choke and gag on my cock as left was used by random people who wanted to fill a cunt ass or mouth with cum. I wpuld cover rights face with cum and lift her up and use her cunt for awhile while the left is filled with more cum. I would fill rights cunt with cum and leave.

Bump

first i would make her toss my fuckin salad. after that i would bend her over and cram my cock into her twitching unlubed asshole and fuck it till i am just about to cum. right then i would pull her up by her hair and shove my shit covered dick in her mouth and make her eat my load. I would search her purse for beer money and i would slap her and call her a hoe. on my way to the liquor store i would call jamal and tell him to bring a bunch of his nigger friends to her house and get video of their crack-fueled gang rape.

smell the flower

Kek

I'd make an other shitty fb thread to further the downfall of this board.

drink the mate and then leave

Throat fuck and a facial

Could make a tribute?