Show me a both complete and consistent argument and I'll believe you. Pic unrelated

Show me a both complete and consistent argument and I'll believe you. Pic unrelated

How about fuck you?

If like to know what it is about iron that effects the light spectrum to make it have a red color when mixed with an oxide. And why copper is green.

Is there some relationship between the amount of sub atomic particles and the frequency of light it emits?

Water is wet.

You can test how robust this statement is by jumping in your local lake.

Is mercury wet? Is any other liquid wet?

Is ice wet? Steam?

He said water you dumb fuck

Mercury when it is in liquid form is not "wet" because that requires moisture. Any liquid with a water base is "wet".

Ice is dry, when you touch it and expose the ice to heat it forms into liquid water again, being wet. Steam is not wet until it condensates back into liquid water through cooling.

Are water molecules wet? Are water atoms wet? What about water electrons?

Tfw none y'all brought up goedel's theorem

Also, quantify "moisture"

No to all three as they are the building blocks of the universe and can not be felt whether they are "wet" or not as our nerve endings cannot sense them and we base "wetness" upon sensory input, not arbitration.

The other questions could be seen as inquisitive. This? This is just either A) narcissistic egotism and self hatred reflecting as combativeness over nothing being completely true. Or B) You are a retard.

nahh son. You need to do some reading on electron band theory. The band gap (energy difference) between the molecular valence band, and the conductive band (energy level that electrons become delocalized) controls the wavelength of the light re-emitted. Also pigments are a mixture so you cant focus it down to 1 particular band gap.

Do you want me to explain what a retard is?

Direct yourself to a Dictionary for the answer to that.

can wetness be objectively defined? as it can only be defined through sensory input is it confined to our perception or does it exist in a broader context?

bitch, this is a site where 15 year olds hurl insults. Stop trying to look smarter then you actually are.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

you mean liquid? generally H2O? are you serious or stoned?

I feed off of your moronic sorrow, wallow in your idiocy.

Dorris, this must be a new brand of Salt. Tastes quite nice.

Wetness, what is wetness? Just a sensory experience or does it have a more objective truth? How can water be wet if wetness only exists in our perception? Isn't wetness only a construct of our interaction with water?

You're such a faggot, go organize your fedoras and comb your neckbeard

then yes all our sensory experiences that we attach connotation or denotations are constructs.

All salt tastes the same regardless of brand. Prove me wrong (spoiler) you can't.

Pic Related. That's you.

AHA. So I guess your little "water" isn't so wet after all.

Next.

Taste differentials are based upon opinion. Idiot.

It's not my opinion whether something tastes good or not, as much as it is my opinion which gender I identify with.

Nice logical fallacy, keep fighting the good fight you moronic shitstack.
Truth in all things exists, you will never find it though.
Trying to be a child and argue any point in the world just to be contentious shows how emotionally and mentally you are the equivalent of a ten year old.

just because you are so easily satisfied in your shallow understanding of the world doesn't mean that I need to stop questioning everything.

You're like all those people in the medieval ages who thought the world was flat.

Asking stupid and redundant questions to be argumentative isn't a holy quest to knowledge you fuckboinewfag. It's you being a fuckboinewfag. You are an intellectual retard asshole who hates the world almost as mush as you hate yourself trying to say nothing in the minds of others or reality itself can possibly be true. BEcause that would mean your actually worthless fucking life is fucking worthless. And it is.

Dude. Too far.

3x4=12

>tfw no one mentions this guys holy quads
what the fuck is going on

> Numbers are just a graphic representation of a quantity,there is no reason the 'number' one should have this shape
> 1
And not this one
> 7
We just use that graphical símbol for representing one.