I wanna make a documentary about Flat Earth to redpill normies

I wanna make a documentary about Flat Earth to redpill normies.

Where should I start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i-We8ogMQ-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By killing yourself

because all those round earth photographs are shopped right?

Found the Jew Shill that doesn't people to know the truth

NASA pictures? Yep

If earth is flat, why is there no proof of it having an edge?

Try Ramtha or whoever made those "what the (&(&^ do we know?" movies though I think the movie you want to make might be even too retarded for them.

Kek there was a guy who posted flat earth threads on /sci/ regularly it was pretty funny.

Nice trollin OP should be a funny thread

well meme'd my friend

There is. But it is guarded and ONU has forbidden everyone to go there.

fly from Chile to Austrailia

seriously I wish they made a movie about ancient Giants

You dumb nigger there are no direct flights from Cape Town to Tokyo either. What does THAT mean?

>Flat Earthers

This sounds like something out of an anime.

Why? What's the benefit in hiding the fact that the earth is flat?

so game of thrones is real? holy shit!

>mfw people say Flat Earth isn't a logical theory.

Tesla was borderline crazy in the latter half of his life.

He's also massively over credited with his "inventions", he didn't invent AC power for example.

What do Flat-Earthers think about other celestial bodies? Are those flat too? Is the Sun flat?

What is this image trying to imply? I understand its bait, but what is this supposed to bait people into saying?

go to the beach and look at the ocean, any ocean.
look out at the horizon, notice how its slightly curved? thats the curve of the earth.

or do you think thats photoshopped too?

the sun is a collection of gas, gas can't be flat.

Does any flight go straight through Africa? I was understanding that it's since so many factions are at war, they see a plane and go shooting missiles at it

It doesn't understand how a rocket engine creates trust

>look out at the horizon, notice how its slightly curved?
honestly no, I never have

Why would there even be a cover up? What would hiding this fact accomplish? What does it matter?

The sun is a sphere but according to them it's 400 miles away from the flat Earth

pretty sure a generic rifle bullet can't reach a plane

But it's not. You're seeing things. The curve of the Earth only becomes visible at altitudes higher than 35,000 feet.

Hey faggots, if the Earth is round why don't Australians fall into space?
Check and mate.

that space isn't a vacuum?

Top bait. Is the moon flat? Or is it a NASA photoshop?

I took a really long stick and put it on the ground,
that bitch stayed flat cos the earths not round!

the moon isn't gas so it's flat.

You can't argue with these people since every bit of evidence you produce to them is just a photshop

Hold a fucking ruler against the horizon if you don't believe him. Seriously how can you be this retarded`?

>if you detonate something in a vacuum it produces no force

So why don't we see it as flat? Is It Because Our Eyes Aren't Real?

>that blatant fish-eye effect
are round-earthers this dumb?

Your own picture proves you wrong

That's always where this whole thing ends. It's where most conspiracy theories end.

"Why would somebody do that?"

atmospheric compression of light causes images to distort into a convex.

youtu.be/i-We8ogMQ-U

For the credits

The question is why there's no proof that the border, END OF EARTH, here be dragons exists.

You only see theoreticals.

>all this time I thought Flat Earth was a mockery of dumb conspiracies like FSM is a mockery of religion
>it isn't
Oh my

While I do not consider myself a flat earther, the whole debate has brought some questions to my mind:

-Why does the Coriolis effect affect some objects (bullets, hypothetical long distance paper aeroplanes) but no other (planes, helicopters, hot hair balloons)?

-Why do the oceans not bulge out at the equator when they should due to centripetal force?

-Why is there no perceivable acceleration as you move from an area of slower rotation (near the poles) to an area of faster rotation (near the equator)?

-Why do light rays spread in such a way as to indicate the sun being much closer than 93,000,000 miles?

Hey sciencecucks - If Earth is actually le round, how come boats disappear under the horizon unless they're falling off the edge?

>are round-earthers this dumb?

We prefer the term sane

I think Gravity answers about every one of those

>how come boats disappear under the horizon
Except they don't

What?

Before taking off, he was traveling at the same speed as the earths rotation, upon lifting off the ground, his angular momentum was maintained. As he ascended into the sky, he slowed slightly, but continued to move along with the earth due to friction in the atmosphere pushing him along. By the time he got to his highest point, he was only being marginally pushed along by the weaker atmosphere at that altitude, hence the 55 mile variation.

Grade 8 science wins again

Flat Earthers on suicide watch!!!!!

what a retard

I've seen it myself. They're literally falling off of the edge.

my favorite part of the flat earthers is they assume the second you arent touch the earth you instantly stop rotating with it

more like brainwashed

I cannot believe flat earthers fail to understand the basic principles of inertia and momentum. By their logic, simple moving at a steady velocity would cause the same g-forces that accelerating does. Jumping on an airplane would cause you to slam into the back of the plane at 550MPH.

The more I hear about this the more sense it makes. I'm not saying I believe the earth is flat but I'm also not sure I am fully convinced it's a globe either.

>-Why do the oceans not bulge out at the equator when they should due to centripetal force?
Earth doesn't rotate around the equator you fool. The rotational axis is titled. Jesus Christs dude, don't they teach it at school anymore?

You might be retarded

I know it's comedy, but that's because birds cannot travel through thousands of miles of sea without food or rest

You pointed out a flaw in my question but fail to give an explanation.

>debate
There isn't one. You don't debate mentally ill people

>if you kick midair you'll fly higher

It's the other way around, retard. Birds do travel through the ocean and planes don't

Republicans were doing it all last year.

what is this mean

>people on here actually believe Round Earth Theory
Goes to show how infested this place is with tourists

Because the Moon bulges the oceans. We call it tide. It comes in and goes out.

Just stick a GoPro to a high altitude balloon and you can see the earth is round by yourself you lazy fuck

The first one is the God particle.
It's the smallest particle and it is in everything

How do flat earthers think gravity works?

wtf i hate jews now

maybe you should just go outside more man

Even if he was in the Earth's atmosphere (he wasn't) we would still notice the Earth spinning, because he is not in it.

This thread is fucking retarded

Have some thick

I've said it in a thread on /x/ I'll ask it here as well, why hasn't someone taken a rope and gone all the way around the earth and tied it end to end? End the myth once and for all.

Not even scientists know how gravity works

i have that blue mug its a pretty big mug

wtf

what the fuck does any of this mean?

They tried it once, russians kept stealing the rope

somebody isn't morally parturient

I've found women's studies major.

associating unrelated subjects for brainwashing.

Not even close to the same thing

Gravity is literally made up by sciencecucks because their math doesn't work without it.

You mean the Theory of Gravity that has never been proved?

>Eastern philosophy
Kek

This has to be one of the more retarded posts on Sup Forums today.

You can see the curve of the horizon from a tall building. Go to the top of the Space Needle in Seattle and look out over the water.

Explain how a crescent moon occurs, assuming that it's flat

You're seeing things, buddy.