So I'm currently pissing out parts of my bladder because I've damaged it so much via drug abuse and just wondering if...

So I'm currently pissing out parts of my bladder because I've damaged it so much via drug abuse and just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this?

I think you are kill

what drugs

Ketamine has done this because of how it leaves the body

I don't think that heals completely ever again...
Just How much keta did you do ffs?

dude you might want to go to the hospital or even a walk in clinic.

if thats really your piss and you didnt cum in ther before hand, thats fucked.

Ket is for horses.

I was on a heavy amount for a long time, good thing at the time not really after it.

Hospitals can't do anything at this point I just have to wait it out for the time being I'm currently in the process of fixing my bladder

So the morale of the story is don't do ketamine or my dick will get lumpy jizz stuff

>morale

Just do small doses and not to often.

I can say from experience that it really isn't worth it, I'm now pretty much awake 24 hours a day having to piss every 15 minutes and barely able to even move due to the pain

Where are you from ? and for how long have u been doing how much ?

When I take lsd+shrooms I take about 2x 25mg keta during the trip. That's awesome.
But it's like all 1 or 2 months maybe even less. So I don't build I high tolerance for ketamine,which reportedly happens very fast.

can you or someone else describe to me how ketamine feels and if its ok to try for a first time
i`ve done my fair share of mdma, acid, shrooms, dmt, and get stonned occasionally... always wondered how ket feels generally compared to those above

Thats what you get dumb fuck.

Protip, do even more drugs all at once to balance your system out.

I'm from the UK I live in Manchester and have been taking it for about a year it started at small amounts just like a g twice a week and that's what started it off when it first came about in march and then I started taking more to deal with the pain cause it feels like your pissing glass

It's a dissociative, you can't feel you body anymore and kind of levitate, for example .
But everyone reacts different to drugs, just google "ketamine trip report" .
There is a ton of well written detailed story's which will probably answer your question.
I don't think any user is motivated to write half an essay trip report right now.

Like all of them mixed together

just wanted a brief summary
and if it compares to what i`ve been doing

Well ok I try.
Was on lsd+shrooms and did a line keta ~30mg .
After a few minutes I felt like rayman , quite literally no arms or legs and stuff.
I then just laid back and felt like I was a spirit , levitating over my body and that my body is continuing to sink into the couch...deeper and deeper. Then I just was away from the world ( that's what my friends told me) . Keta is fucking up your memory .
Any quick questions? Need some sleep university starts in 5 hours.
(Sorry I'm really bad at this )

that's the spirit!

drink it faggot