Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sarisa is probably dead

good

[shino]
Maybe I'll try to get on, especially if they balance these changes out a bit. I mostly play tanks anyway, so I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

We really did have a lot of fun back then.

500 miles is recommended. I do it at fuel up so its an automatic thing. Last time I forgot the chain slipped off at 80 kph.

RIP

I'm here, or maybe not
It depends

Claim

That does legit sound like a shit chain. Before I understood the maintenance needs of a bike, I went 3 months before I lubed my chain, and who knows how long before that since it was lubed. Maybe around 1000 miles.

youtube.com/watch?v=30nfka8J8Y0

hello misaki

Hey Misaki. How's your evening?

Nothing special, I usually cook 2-3x a week, but when I have days off like the rest of this week, I have more time to make something that takes longer to prepare.

Claimed.

:3
I haven't met you before. Misaki's the name.

Every time I see the sticky on /e/ I'll feel sad now

Hi Misaki.
Nice video.

Shit, I didn't even realise that.

カラミチーマス

ah that's fun. Hopefully I'll have to upgrade my cooking skills soon enough.
How was your day?

Um yeah we should cuz its fun dicking around. Im srsly learning fiora i kinda suck with her but that true damage tho.

Alice is running one of her threads here

Saw some of you express interest in them this morning.

He mentioned it once

Houki here, haven't been around these parts terribly long but it's nice in here.

It's worth it, even if only to give yourself options on a budget. At this point I do it more for the variety & hobby, plus sharing with others.

Listening to anything good this evening?

Good. I'm just finishing my paper now. Half-heartedly browsing that Alice Therapy thread. Whats up with you?

Soup is pretty great

Missed your post

Hopefully last claim for tonight.

Hopefully.

here

I mustn't of been there when he did
I don't go on /e/ that much, but now that you mention it I can't stop looking at that sticky

yeah she really is. After all this game time, I don't think I've ever played her though.
good is subjective, but I'm listening to a band I really like. Ever heard of Protest the Hero?
I'm also looking at that thread, they're fun. I haven't done anything all day. I only went out for a little while to clear the snow off the driveway and that's it.

What happened on /e/?

I just get paranoid about shit like that.

Some site is raiding it or some shit.

did they even talk about autistic people or did this guy just shill during the whole video

>BBC News
>not shilling

I'll probably keep tighter maintenance on a brand new chain though, so...

this

Soups are awesome, as are stews. It doesn't gotta be cold for me to enjoy one.

Glad to hear you squashed the paper, now you can move onto bigger and better things.

Yeah, that's true. I can't say I'm familiar with them though.
>googles the name
Shit man, my wife is from Whitby. Small world.

Hey Tomoko, think fast!

*whack*

id probably get hit by the chair yeah

I'm jk I wouldn't hit you I love you

Heh, maybe a little too autistic for my taste, but she's heart warming when she does those threads. God help her.
Not quite done, but soon. At least, I hope.

I thought I was rather close to where they originated, but your wife was right on the spot kek.
I don't pay too much attention to what's going on, but it's fun to see someone doing their best to help a whole bunch of people like that. If I didn't have anyone to give me that kind of attention, I would probably be posting over there.

Bed time bed time!

Goodnight

oh ok cool

Rest well

Thank you thank you! Good night/day to you too!

Thank you! You too awesome, have a good time!

peace!

The world could use a bit more of people helping others, even if the means are...unorthodox. That thread is interesting at least. I'm more of the reserved kind when it comes to helping others, mostly when the conversation(s) go in a certain direction, or if someone seeks advice directly.

K-os was also another artist who also spent some time in Whitby before moving on to bigger things. Funny how one or two things can really shrink the world. The Toronto area as a whole is always a nice trip up regardless.

'night

Do you think its worth asking them if you have any issues? Or it's just a circle jerk? I've never participated in anything like that. But it is cute.

K-os could have been the Drake of the 2000's, shame he was a douche bag.

Are you weaboo virgins crying over the birthplace of autism getting obliterated by another earthquake? It's like the planet is sending a messages to those gooks and punishing them for creating anime and making autistic Americans pretend to be Japanese and pretend to be married to a cartoon

>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>>WORST THREADS ON Sup Forums
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS
>>DELETE THESE THREADS
>TSUNAMI THESE THREADS

I could be blind, but i can't see anyone talking about that

I don't know who that is, I'll look them up. I've only been to Toronto once. I was thinking of maybe driving there in the summer.
It probably won't solve any serious issue, but it can really help go through a situation when you just need a little push or a little bit of love. It's not really a circle jerk, but you will come across some obligatory shitposting since it's Sup Forums after all.
thundranon is that you?

Claimed

>tsunami these threads
Hahahaha

mine

>Being this triggered

Do you think we need a little bit of love?

>anime characters with trump hats

I seriously cannot think of anything more cringey/autistic, this should be the pinnacle of all cringe threads

Ohaiyou gozaimasu~

hi

>taking everything on the internet so seriously
christ you must be fun to be around.
/s

>uses the word cringey as an insult
Oh boy, here we go.

Wew lads

You hats are far superior.

I'd say why the hell not. If not there, here or elsewhere.

Yeah, pretty much.

It's busy enough for me to find more stuff to do even after all the trips up there. At the very least it's also a nice base to explore the region from too. I plan on doing something like that sooner rather than later though, except in Newfoundland.

I don't know about you, but I need a lot

Fuck you hats are best

Morning faggots

Not my waifu. I just like to talk here when my fellow posters are asleep

>morning

I feel like there's even a lot of stuff left to see where I'm from, I just don't really go out.

It's 8PM in the land that matters

Well its morning

Is 02:11 morning?

Sure, whatever you say.

How are things?

Yeah boi

What are you dealing with user? You told me about your dead end job.

Seconded.

Yeah, same here. Once I get out the city, there's a hell of a lot left for me to see even though I've already seen a lot in Texas. Sometimes though the wanderlust takes over and I have to go far, whether it's road trip or plane. I can only do so much of the concrete jungle.

I know but its still morning for me

4AM is

They are pretty good but I have nothing to do atm

Going outside is over rated,and a couple other anons are gonna play some league if u wanna throw down most you know! maybe a gardy maybe a trist who knows!

Sachifag, if you're here post some rare sachis for me.

I need them.

>Implying america matters