Long story short, my gf wants anal sex to be her first time having sex. should a wear a condom?

long story short, my gf wants anal sex to be her first time having sex. should a wear a condom?
Pic unrelated

not your personell army faggot

Yes

Depends, do you have a scat fetish and want shit all over your dick? No? Wear a condom.

wear one if she doesn't douche. if she does dont.

also, if she doesn't douche, don't wear one and get shit dick

Yes, to keep shit off your dick.

Not if you actually want to cum though, because there's no way she's going to be able to last until you cum if her ass isn't used to it.

Yeah, just to be safe, never know.
Also for the love of God don't use the same condom you did in the bum for the puss

No condom, use lots of lube and go in slowly

Make sure to double up in case the first one breaks. No one likes a poopy dick.

yes, for the love of god yes. You don't want poop noodles next time you piss do you?

what an unlikely situation.

no don't wear a condom that's like wearing a condom to get your dick sucked.

also lay down a towel to avoid getting shitty dickprints on stuff.

No you fag. Lick his fart box and then pound away. Make him fart out cum. Think it's cute you make him a sissy by calling him a her.

Just jam it in with no lube.
>she'll no longer want anal
>neither will you with shit dick after
Problem solved.

(Just in case this isn't bait, you're using that wrong. Just look it up on Know Your Meme.)

its a her, shes catholic and for some reason anal sex isnt a sin but vaginal sex is
nice dubs

sorry to say, you guys arent official until you're fucking.

Sex is sex.
Done

yes
anal is a great way to get stds

touché

Nice try fag. My dubs have spoken. Now go butt fuck your boipussy. You fags are all the same. Oh want to blow his mind. Make him do ATM and then fart your cum in your mouth and snowball his bitch ass. Have fun Sup Forumsro

My first time was anal. He didn't use a condom. We were both virgins and not worried about stds. Since we were both new to it I also didn't do an enema or "clean out" my ass and it was still fine, no shit dick. It can happen tho, kind of comes with the territory. If either of you are worried about it, have her do an enema.
Just use lube, start with fingers until she can take maybe three comfortably, lube up dick and go slow at first.
Also don't put anything like your dick or fingers in her pussy if they were in her ass without washing. She could get a uti or yeast infection.

This is the hottest thing I've ever heard. I would kill for that opportunity. Anal sluts are my fetish. No condom. Make sure she cleans before hand. Use lube and go slow. If she wants it it will be easy. If she is nervous it will be hard. Rubbing her clit at the same time helps.

Jesus Christ that is fucking hot.

This guy right here
I want a virgin girlfriend who is still intact that i can buttfuck everytime.
Vaginal is boring and creampieing is scary as fuck.

My gf doesn't douche. She puts a couple fingers in while in the shower to make sure it is clear. We have anal more than vaginal. Never used a condom. Only had a problem a handful of times when I couldn't wait for her to clean. Shit doesn't normal hang out in the colon.

Good post

My man!
A vaginal virgin, anal only slut is my dream. Pussy looks better without a cock messing it up. Anal is tighter and sluttier than vaginal can ever hope to be. The noises my girl makes with a cock in her ass are amazing.

I'm getting all hot and bothered in this thread.

Wait, I agree with almost all but you don't actually believe cocks ruin pussy? Outtie pussy is natural

Im gonna keep looking a bitch like this. I think a jailbait christian girl would be ideal but ill cool with whatever
i dated a girl for 1.5 years, towards the end i could see the milage on that pussy pretty clearly

>double up
virgin detected

I don't mean that fucking a girl gives her and "outtie pussy". I'm saying that a pussy without cock in it looks better than a pussy with a cock in it. It's majestic beauty is sullied by the willy.

Personally, I like my gf's innie pussy that just slightly parts and leaks while I fuck her ass. To each his own, though.

You're cucked faggot

Found the virgin

I fuck a girl vaginally and anally regularly. I hardly see how this makes me "cucked"

NOOO, anals over rated as it is, it doesnt feel as good as vaginal or good oral, anal with a condom sounds like a fucking chore

this is the stupidest shit i've seen all night

Nigga you are a faggot. Anal feels better than both...Maybe oral trumps it but the tightness of a girls asshole makes it feel leagues better than vaginal. Plus it is kinky as fuck.

This here. Don't skimp on the lube.

Tie her up and go dry.

Bullshit OP. If she's willing to anal she's already had it. Or she's absolutely crazy. Either way gtfo. Don't stick your dick in crazy

Having done it myself... Go for it. If you know she's clean, just go raw and lubed up. If it's her first time, go easy. You'll never get the chance again if you mess up her first.

If you get it right, she's an anal slut for life.

As someone who had an anal slut (at least until she went to college), here's some advice OP:
>shower together
>finger her ass slowly
>build until 2 fingers
>clean the inside of her ass
>then fuck right there in the shower
Done this several times, never had shit dick

Just so you know, she's already lost her virginity. She wants anal for her "first time" because she doesn't want you to find out she's not actually a Virgin

Congrats, you're a cuck

This. If it's her first time then she will definitely shit herself

never use a condom
unless it's a nigger

taking this bait lmao

Had my now-ex for over a year, I turned her into an anal slut over the course of the first four months together.
For the anons wondering how to get their girl into it, just rub the outside of her ass around her asshole when you rub her clit. This associates the sensations together and soon she will want to just "try it once"

Dude! Take it form me, you want to take it slowly and ease her booty hole open with smaller things first. Use tons of the anal lube and don't just try to shove your dick in immediately. If you go too fast it will hurt her and she'll never do it again. I fucked up and jammed it in my wife's ass too eagerly and now anal is locked out of my sex life forever like some sort of failed RPG quest.

This. Ease it in, play with it a little, finger it, prepare it accordingly. Enemas are your friend as well. Resolves any real shitting issues you may have, and clean dick during it all. Enjoy the tightness OP, you colossal Faggot.

fak dont. make her clean her ass if she really wants it.
ohshitniga. u are lucky

Only if you don't want poos on your cheese weasel.

>now anal is locked out of my sex life forever like some sort of failed RPG quest

You dun goofd bro. I feel sorry for you. If only you knew. Das analogy made me kek tho.

Don't wear one

Pic related

It's over-rated

Tight as fuck but no texture at all.