Agree/disagree

agree/disagree

are you shitting me

not enough info need pizza size.

Kid is right. Teacher is a fucking idiot.

If Marty's pizza was large enough, then it would be possible for him to eat more. That teacher needs to stop being a cuntbag.

This teacher is a fucking retard.

Kid is smarter than the teacher. Stupid fucking trick question

Marty's pizza could have been larger than Luis'. Duh. 4/6's of a large pizza can be more pizza than 5/6's of a small.

yeacher should go back to grade school. Such bullshit.

Since it didn't specify pizza size, you can assume they're equal.

This teacher is honestly a dumb cunt for not factoring in pizza size into a kids test questions. Kids are known for thinking outside of the box, of course he's going to say he ate more because the pizza was bigger. That's common sense regardless of what fractional percentage of each pizza the two ate

is this commoncore?

Luis ate more *of* his pizza than Marty, that's true. But the premise that "Marty ate more pizza than Luis" is only true if Marty's pizza were bigger than Luis' pizza. If Marty's pizza is 50 square inches and Luis' pizza is 10 square inches, Marty would have eaten 33.33 square inches of pizza and Luis would eaten 8.33 square inches of pizza.

tl;dr teacher is a fucking moron and shouldn't be allowed to teach.

I bet the teacher is a fucking blonde whore

>both answers are equally correct

NO THEY FUCKING AREN'T GODDAMMIT THIS IS THE MOST INFURIATING SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN I'M SO GODDAMN TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The retarded kid is right. The question never gave the size, just that they were pizzas, but did not clarify that they were similar in size.

the question is resonableness

it is not reasonable that marty are more pizza

she's telling him the correct answer

use you're brains morans

You can't assume anything.

"How is that possible?"

Marty's pizza is bigger.

Exactly

/thread

This all started when we gave them the right to vote... Fucking cunts... Can't live with them, can't rape them anymore to show who's boss. You want equal rights bitch? I'm going to give you equal lefts too...

This is more triggering than contrarians to the sjw master race

>reasonableness
>improper fragtion
>only a couple ulcers forming
> fuck

Does anyone in this thread really think most teachers are intelligent?

Most simply just follow the lesson plan set for them by the school or board of education, a robot would be more efficient and useful than half the teachers I ever had.

Don't get worked up, there's nothing that can be done about it.

First, women are the vast majority that pursue a career in early education. It doesn't pay much, it requires a relatively high amount of preparation, and society has huge prejudices against men that want to be around young children. It can't be helped, fact of life, accept it.

Second, women suck at creative or logical thinking. They can't do much about it, blame evolution or whatever.

Third, kid probably doesn't care too much. He got this one wrong, whatever. Grades hardly matter unless you're an Asian being raised by parents who would expect too much of you, in which case the dad might argue and correct the teacher.

It might be infuriating to some, but this is completely expected. Women are stupid. Women teach young children.

I'm a substitute teacher and can verify this.

I was heartbroken after the first couples weeks of socializing with k-12 teachers.

some are very smart, but most are just as retarded as the kids they teach

The answer leads me to believe that the test was given after a lesson about using math to prove or disprove statements.

Look at the bolded "reasonableness". It's as if there was a series of questions that hit each point in the lesson plan.

The student's answer to the question points out that he was not paying attention to the lesson.

Truth be told this kid should be thrown into a grinder because he's going to be the next Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly.

Kid is right with the given information.

This thread is giving me herpagonasyphillaids.
>triggered
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

this

girlfriend refuses to read philosophy books or classics because they're "guy books"
and I'd place her in the top percentile of intelligence within the women population.

that teacher is a cunt.

If you're a teacher, why don't you know that 'couple' is a collective noun?

/thread

teacher is a lazy fuck and is incorrect, using information that isn't listed in the problem.

Hey everyone, found the parent that believes in participation awards. That kid has common sense. Do you?

What the FUCK.

How can a teacher be that fucking stupid

Teacher is so wrong! Is this in America?

>you're
>calls people morons
pick one

in which country teachers are such dumbfucks ?

I can almost kind of sort of see where the teacher is right, but that's such a dumb fucking exercise.
5x3 meaning five threes. don't know why it has to be that way, its equal to three fives, but that's such a petty technicality

mfw the kid was actually wrong and the teacher was right

i'm convinced that teachers that do this kind of shit do it because they hate the kid and will try to find any excuse to bring them down.

student's answer is more reasonable than the teacher's answer.

FUCKING SAVAGE

This teacher needs kicked in the cunt.

>and I'd place her in the top percentile of intelligence within the women population.

Hate to break it to you m8, but you're just as much of a fucking idiot as she is.

>4/6 of his pizza
>not the whole thing

obviously not

who the fuck even writes shit like that, write it vertically so its not confusing and thats it

these are the reasons i send my kids to private school as opposed to dumb fuck public

Teachers don't get paid enough to think outside the box

i mean yeah technically the kid is right but he has to learn about trick questions sometime

> women suck at creative or logical thinking
>women are stupid. Women teach young children.
I disagree with you on those points. I think most women who want to teach young children are stupid. Their need for validation being looked up to by the stupidest group of humans who also don't frequently shit their pants is a cause for concern. If you look at the SAT and ACT math scores (Amerifag) in many universities you will see the education department consistently rank low. Which should be a red flag.

but.. milfs.

The question was leading the kid to this conclusion, asking the kid to find a solution for how 4/6 kid ate more pizza.

I did this shit to my chemistry teacher in high school all the time because he was a dumbass, He realized his mistakes when I brought them up and gracefully apologized for his mistake and moved on. People like this are the reason why the USA fails in education.
Congrats a thread that triggers an oldfag is in session fuck all of you.

>>Reasonableness

All of you fucking retards posting like you don't know that every one of these homework correction pics is fake as fuck.

STUPID ASSO. EVEN IF ONE PIZZA WAS LARGER THAN THE OTHERS. 4/6 IS A SMALLER NUMBNER THAN 5/6. TELL THAT TO WHOEVER ATE 6/6 PIZZA.

no you are dating a retard, you are too so.... I assume you get along?

Trick questions are,
Are you on the pill?
Do I look fat in this?

Not this Mickey Mouse BS.

hello new friend

That kid is more clever than the teacher. Just because it's not the answer she intended doesn't mean it's not right. It's the teacher's problem for being a dumb cunt and not taking size into consideration.

I read 5x3 as "five by three", and in that case it is 5+5+5

Good point... This is true for either traditional curriculum, or common core curriculum.

typo

why the fuck would i proofread anything I write here

i'm pretty sure i'm being baited but I guess it's too late

I've actually never met a teacher who is willing to flunk a kid because they personally dislike him. I mean, they do hate some kids and trust me they talk shit about them aaalllll the time and laugh at their retardedness, but they're very good at keeping it separate from class. It's muuuuuuuch more likely that the teacher is just retarded.

The question was "How is that possible?". The only way its possible for Marty's 4/6 of his pizza being more than Luis' 5/6 is if his pizza was bigger. The teacher is a fucking retard.
>How is that possible
>That is _not_ possible
stupid whore

The niche needs to be filled you dumb cunt, who else is going to do it, you?

People who are smart would rather pursue what they like in their field and if their field is something that isn't a big money maker many times become professors because Universities would give them the tools and such to keep going as long as they teach a class and such.

How do you expect to fix this?

Exactly

if it was 3x5 it would be three fives since it came first. In that particular exercise you have to read it as it is, and even if you do come to the correct solution, if you didn't follow the "proper way" then it's wrong
like when teachers need you to show your fucking work

teacher is right here.

five times, 3
four times, 6

The kid was right

Array of 4x6
>4 rows
>6 in each row
Meh teacher kind of right in that aspect, but he went full retard on the first question.
niggers

it would be reasonable because of this anons point

the teachers right in that a 2d array should be represented rows x columns

Christ I say. What's the fucking difference?

Kid doesn't even know how to draw an apostrophe and he's still smarter than the teacher. Thanks public schools.

just kidding its
five, times 3
four, times 6

or is it

>reasonableness
>marty ate 4/6th of his pizza
>luis ate 5/6ths of his pizza
>marty ate more pizza, luis ate less pizza
>how?
following it step by step, the only solution is that 4/6ths of Marty's pizza was bigger than 5/6ths of Luis pizza so Marty's pizza had to be bigger
i'm trying really hard to work slowly and read it correctly and figure out where the teacher is coming from

I think you missed the fact that I ranked her according to other women. If you truly believe I gave her an honest compliment after what she said, then you haven't met many hoes.

Isn't repeated addition where you find the lowest possible number and add that up? I haven't dealt with this shit in years. If that's the case (which I'm too lazy to Google) the teacher was right, but the education system is fucked.

It depends if it is in the syntax of rows x columns or columns x rows. That could make a huge difference.

People like you are a reason to swallow.

actually the question is "how is this possible?"

the students answer is correct, as it asks how marty ate more pizza, which is given as a fact, along with the fractional consumption.

NICE.

I don't understand the difference in the 4 x 6 one. Isn't it still four rows of six, regardless of the direction? or is she being petty about "columns" ?

I didn't believe it at first but this is proof!

As a grad student working on getting a teaching license, I'm terrified at the idea of letting half the people in my education classes teach kids I might have.

>how is this possible

it's not

he's wrong

She's not being petty, she's being a gaping cunt.

But is that something this probably 7 year old kid needs to worry about?

it could make a huge difference if the kid were being taught linear algebra and not just understanding basic multiplication.

>How is that possible?
That's the most important part. The question didn't ask IF it was possible for Marty to eat more pizza than Luis, but HOW. Because of this, the correct answer is achieved by passing the unknown variables in such a way that when paired with the known variables they achieve the given goal.

Faggot

>7 year old

this is grade 10 math in america

Guys! GUYS! There's no need to argue any more: WE HAVE PROOF. this guy proofed it

You know... Pulling out would have made a huge difference in your case.

a 2 x 3 array is not the same as a 3 x 2 array

the question is obviously trying to drive that point home

i would have a new personal goal, to end the teaching career of one adam hilliker, if it were my kid. oh well, she is young, there will be plenty of time.

Damn this old fark meme is almost old enough to drink!