Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

hey hey hey

-Sweet Roll

Speaking of legs...

I want to cum in your pussy Reimu.

Noice

-Sweet Roll

I only posted because people kept asking... A-and that's the only one I'm posting.

Post more bun pussy.

Are you sure? I don't mind at all, you know~

this surely must account to something, right?... please?
-pooka

I'm not sure what kind of mark you were trying to hit, but please don't.

/r/ reading once more

Ah, I was waiting for you to show up!

Do you have a topic in mind for your reading? A question for the cards to answer? Or would you rather just get a general prediction?

I want one of these so called "fortunes"

But, just incase I don't roll dubs or higher.
My name is Alex.

E-eh... Okay.
I-i'm sure! *I* mind! It's not a competition.

Don't worry about me bothering you about stuff like that, I wasn't among the anons that asked for it. just giving a compliment

-Sweet Roll

need more lewds

I don't have any questions for that currently, so anything goes.
I do have one for you however
-pooka

Reisen is a beautiful bunny girl.

Cool that's for doing that :)

-Matt

The great foot and leg war is upon us...

It was just a roundabout way of saying I was curious to see what would happen if I said that

will I ever smash Ariana Grande?

About artificial humans and the drama that would come from using them as basically slaves.

Well I'll come up with something.

Will the kikes ever get what's coming to them?

ethan

I love your skin, Reimu. Havent seen you since some old Sup Forums threads
Also rolling for a reading about my trip next year

Lurking

Mantis

- MD1
just re rolling once

Geez.
W-well at least I won't disagree with that.
Ermm.. Don't worry, I wasn't... being bothered. It's not really like that!
NO IT IS NOT
Can I go ahead and put in for this fortune too? I had dubs in the last thread.

I'm aware of what it was.

Ah, doesn't really seem like the kind of thing I'd like.

Reisen also has a body made for breeding!

Ah! Are you Ophelia?

Ask away~

In the mean time, here's your reading.

>King of Wands
>Ace of Wands (Reversed)
>Five of Cups (Reversed)
Your current path seems to be one of an intellectual, artistic man with great potential, but he lacks enthusiasm and is letting his artistic spirit become malnourished with neglect. The end of this path is bitterness and unfulfilled expectations in life. Better re-evaluate the road you're on and try to change that!

I don't see it as that either, I already know Reisen is the cutest.

No problem!

>Beauregard of Broken Dreams
That's weird, I've never drawn that card before. All it says is "come on man, be real." Tarot sure is full of surprises!

Ophelia?

Will I ever have sex with Reimu?

A girl that once came around, tarot reader as well. She joined the steam group.

>>>>>

tryin to finish >.

Ahaha~ Well, that's true enough

You all never cease to amaze me
I can say your reading reads correctly to my alignment.

I must ask what do you think of blessed candles
I was given one a while back and I lost her number so I could use it

I'm going to keep rolling until I get dubs! This is really important!

Oh, right.

I am not, why?

It...may have also been a veiled attempt at something. And I see you're raising the stakes in this leg war

You can't back out, you're one of the prime combatants

I think you've got some competition

don8 ^

I guys I can contribute a bit of lewd for anons to do their thing.

I also understood it as a veiled attempt. I'm not raising the stakes, I just joined in because I felt like it.

There are no words or reaction images to properly convey how arousing I find that pic.

rerolling

It sounds like some of the protective charms that we have in Shinto folk magic... whether it works or not is a matter of faith. As a shrine maiden, it's not really my place to comment on other faiths, but I'd say it can't hurt to try.

Senpai.

Ahaha... Here, here, have some more material.
They used to post leggings and feet and it just reminded me of them. But I see now.
THERE IS NO COMPETITION, STOP.
Don't you challenge me! Or you'll win!
O-okay. I'm glad?

nep nep

Fuck! I'm going to keep at it!

Good evening, advice friend, I am in dire need of advice with my son.

>be me
>be 36 years old
>son turned 10 last week "yay scorpio"
>take him hunting for his birthday
>he doesn't know how to hold the rifle at all and kept aiming the barrow at my head
>after a few hours of waiting in the cold a deer comes within out slights
>I shoot it and put it my truck
>we see another deer and I tell him to shoot it
>he's scared and doesn't want to do it
>i tell him it's dinner for the winter and other stuff and he finally takes aim and fires
>deer dies
>i tell him to come with me to get it
>we get close and see the animal's head split opened
>my son starts blushing and panting as if he's having a freaking orgasm
>now all he talks about he wanting to kill more animals
>i think he's sick in the head, probably got it from his mother, she was always sick in the head too

What do OP? I don't want to take him to therapy because I don't want people to think there is something wrong with him.

Do you burn sage or sweet grass by any chance??

-Matt

I want to make tender, passionate love to Reisen

bumping request

I was told not to use it alone, would you know of any reason why?

H-here I go...

You see now? Also I have no more to challenge with, I don't think. It's a shame really.

If there's something actually wrong with him then therapy is the best thing for him, regardless of what people think. Sometimes people need help, that's all.

how can i become able to socialize and be a normal person. Call me noodle

Therapy is confidential, you should be able to do it without anyone knowing. Honestly, it could just be a phase though. Most kids go through a phase where they're cruel to animals and might end up doing some pretty screwed up stuff before they grow out of it. Empathy comes from the brain, which is still growing in his case.

Anyway, if it gets too bad or he seems like he's not growing out of it, therapy will be the only chance he has at a normal life.

GODDAMMIT

Will I ever find someone to be happy with?

*makes a sympathetic bunny face*
A-ah...?
*bluuuush*
Yeah, I know who it is now so... And that is sad, I wanted more.
Tell us about yourself, Noodle.

Is my relationship with my current gf going to last?
-Ranger

I want to take care of her every want and desire! And make her toes curl in pleasure!

Just gonna request a tarot about my love life

I mean I can look and see if I've got more if you want, but I think the only other things I've got are things I wouldn't be comfortable sharing...

I give up... I'll never have sex with Reimu...

Well, you should draw the line just im case, hunting is a thing, hurting and killing animals for fun is wrong, and you shouldn't hurt people, try to teach him these things and take him with you to hunt, teach him new things about it, like using the hide of the animal, doing manteinance to the gun and what not. Most likely just the thrill of the kill.
Neppu pu~

Rolling for this guy...

Hey Reimu... is it weird I'm a little freaked out to have my cards read?

-Matt

I'll roll for you too
There is no shame in it bro.
I'm just a bit more curious I guess
-pooka

Sorry

Must touch fluffy tail

S-stop being so flattering!
W-well I mean it's not like I'll force you.
It's strange, having lived other people's dreams.

Rerolll for him...

I'm not ashamed... just genuinely scared of what the cards say and how it might affect my actions...

-Matt

Sorry?

It's just because the only other things I think I've got are a little private and I wouldn't want them in the hands of just anyone...

Depends what you mean by sweet grass, baby.

Ahh, I see now. I've done a little reading and it seems like these are used ritualistically. I thought it was just a candle that you light anytime to get a blessing, but it seems there's a little bit of a ritual involved. And in magic like that, it's believed that you benefit by having other people performing it with you. Think of it like, your mind is focusing the power, so if you have two or more minds doing it, it's more effective.

There's no such thing as a normal person, really. But depending on how bad your social ineptitude is, therapy might be the most effective way to get around it. Nothing helps you identify what you're doing wrong better than someone talking you through it and asking you the right questions.

Sorry, did you GET?

There's something very wrong with that little monster, he can't stop playing with it late at night when everyone is sleeping.

>Therapy is confidential
I did not know that. I just don't want his future to be in jeopardy.

>not growing out of it
His mother hasn't grown out of it, I hope to God he doesn't turn out like her.

Thank you OP. I'll schedule therapy as soon as I can, but I won't let them put him on any medications.

I'm kind of iffy on teaching him all that stuff, but in a way it's a good thing because I always feel bad about shooting them. I can just get him to do it.

She's just so perfect and cute! I just want to curl up with her for a little bit and forget the world exists, just focusing everything on her!

Quads get

-Matt

I can't stop playing with it late at night either, but there's nothing wrong with me.

no

Re-rolling for myself
-Ranger

Reroll

Dubs check

Wait what?

*fluffy twitch*
It's okay, I get it.
J-jeez... I sure feel loved.

Lol litteraly meant sweet grass as in a grass burned my native Americans for protection and removing negativity... smells amazing... almost vanilla.

But yea sweet GRASS is different ;)

-Matt

Sup thread

It's not weird, some people would prefer not to know the future. I think of it as harmless fun, personally, but I can see how you might not.

i can say, what is said in this usually won't affect me at all.
my fate is like a brick wall for the most part, in my eyes that is
and if it were said to be a negative thing to do alone? i was given stones as well

Did I get confused about what you meant?

You do?

reimu why do you always start the OP with a cosplay image?

>Reisen bush
You're driving me nuts Reisen! What should I do with all this love and affection for you!?

Best of luck to you and your son!

Ahh, I see. I've never heard of that before, probably because I grew up in feudal Japan.

Yea I get that! I have Generalized anxiety disorder tho and I can get fixated as fuck on something negative so that's the only off putting thing about it... my own mind lol

-Matt

Also check 'em!

Third times the charm right?
-Ranger