Why are Trump supporters making fun of people wanting safe spaces...

Why are Trump supporters making fun of people wanting safe spaces, but then are OK with Trump literally calling for safe spaces when his VP got booed? Do you not see the fucking hypocrisy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/799974635274194947
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you expect logic from trump supporters?

they don't care about logic, or truth, or anything like that. they only want things that stroke their warped egos and fuck everybody else, because they're broken and hurt individuals who lash out at others.

Who pays you now that the election is over?

Is that how you always deal with being asked a simple question?

Yeah wow. When did I get to the comments of a Vox article? Either the cancer has spread to the brain, or this is prime bait,

I don't know, they're a bunch of tough talking faggots except when someone stands up to them

They don't rate in my book and I will be happy to put my boot up their ass given the chance

>but then are OK with Trump literally calling for safe spaces when his VP got booed?
BECAUSE THE PENCE/HAMILTON THING WAS A DISTRACTION TO DIVERT MEDIA ATTENTION FROM TRUMP SETTLING OUT OF COURT FOR HIS UNIVERSITY FRAUD

Let me hear your interpretation how this is not calling for safe spaces.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/799974635274194947

He probably doesn't even know what safe spaces are. I don't support the calling of safe spaces. He made a dumb tweet. I don't care, he's still going to MAGA

Settling is almost never a sign if guilt faggot

Because the actors are there to act, not to get triggered just bc someone they don't like is in the audience.

So when other people say the same, it is "whining" and "liberal tears". When Trump says the same, it is "I don't care" and "MAGA". Ok then.

yes, this is how they think. see

Pence was fine with being harassed at the theater, he said "this is what freedom sounds like."

There is a difference between expecting a 'safe space' at a theater as a paying customer, and demanding safe spaces on college campuses. I'm a phd student, and college courses should challenge your views. I worked for a tech company a few years before going to grad school, and you can't expect 'safe spaces' at work if you want a decent job (by decent job I mean 401k, good medical coverage, paid vacations, etc.). Having safe spaces on college campuses does not prepare students to get career jobs, and does not teach critical thinking.

I thought that those who ask for safe spaces are "triggered", at least I have heard Trump supporters say it hundreds of times. Did your opinion flipped now when Trump is asking for safe spaces because he can't handle being critiqued?

Settling is almost ALWAYS a sign of guilt. Where have you been?

If you are a VP of a country, you should always expect to be challenged. If you can't then maybe you shouldn't have taken the job.

Staff are suppose to treat their patrons with respect. Complaint about shitty service vs having a place where liberals can discuss how many cats they have are two different things.

Yeah man. When you fucking Amerifags realize that the rise of the Progressives, and the whining liberal SJW culture are THE REASON that moderate righties went to Trump, then maybe you'll implement a final solution to get rid of them. Whining fucking millennials need to be stopped.

Trump just wants the show to go on without any distractions.

If you're experiencing things in the office that college safe spaces are supposed to protect from, then you should be hauling ass to HR to put a stop to it.

What in the fuck are you talking about?How in the fuck are you faggots still here?

>Trump asks for a safe space
>Liberals start making fun of safe spaces
>Trump planned this all along

It seemed to be that it was very badly executed irony.

I don't think you're following it correctly

>Goes to theatre
>Mid show actor jumps off stage and yells at pence
>Hu you're fault for being vp
The grease in your hair is seeping into your eyes and clouding your vision, user.

So when liberals ask for safe spaces it is "whining" and "SJW culture", and when Trump ask for safe spaces it is something else? Ok then.

Trump attacks verbally any person, newspaper, tv station or organisation that says stuff he doesn't like to hear, even though it will be the truth. To me that sounds like numerous other oppressive leaders in the world.

The cast was actually polite about it. The audience shit on Pence.

Do you not see how gay safe spaces are?

This. I would not make fun of a college student for being upset if a professor singled them out for an embarassing tirade in a crowded lecture hall. It's the special snowflakes who demand a 'safe space' from different opinions/straight white people who I think are absolutely ridiculous.

>Voicing his opinion at a rally for his campaign is oppression.
Fucking liberals

Trump is literally the most pathetic whiney little bitch I've ever seen. All he does is bitch and cry about people being mean to him. This cuck is supposed to take on ISIS? He can't even handle the kids from fucking drama club. He is the right wing twitter version of those tumblrets that think the world is unfair because the can't fit in their Uni desk so they blame everyone else. The man who is supposed to argue with world leaders can't even handle Alex fucking Baldwin on a late night comedy show. I just hope the pinical of impotence doesn't wreck shit too badly before his impeachment.

So Trump is gay? Why is he calling for them?

Lol

>Mid show actor jumps off stage and yells at pence

What type of hyperbolic bullshit did i just read, the nignog straight up just said, we worried bout you being president that's all

double standards are cool though, you can be as huge of a cocksucker as you want and still feel good about yourself.

>mfw It's all part of his socio-political agenda

Safe spaces are supposed to protect you from people attacking (metaphorically or otherwise) you for who you ARE.

Pence was attacked (see above) for who he CHOOSES to be.

He is using it as a teaching moment. Show liberals that "yes. Safe spaces are this stupid"

preach

Stupid liberals have no sense of humor, and their autism does not let them see sarcasm. Trump was being sarcastic. He was making fun of the retards who want safe spaces by saying the STRONG need safe spaces too. lol, he trolled you faggots like a boss.

I made an over exaggeration to try and point out how stupid the notion is that since you're a politician you deserve to be challenged even at the theatre. I'm sorry if you couldn't comprehend that.

he doesn't choose to be an asshole he just is one by nature

>End of show

>Addressed while telling audience to cool it

A single actor didn't jump out middle of the show, the whole cast stood beside him in unison after the show and said it to him in a respectful manner, unlike how Trump responds.

>fearless leader steps in shit
>HE MEANT TO DO THAT

I am still in full blown denial that Trump will be the president. No, I didn't support Hillary either.
It is like some Hollywood movie where Trump becomes the president, and chaos unfolds. But, it's real. I hate, and lost hope for the sheeple, deluded society years ago. I want, and welcome the end of days.

if you can't take the heat get out of the fire

Sup Forums is over yonder OP

>sarcasm
>over text
>same font and everything

Trump asked for an apology due to inappropriateness.

Part of not being in a safe space if that you can retort.

Fuck son... need some more adjectives?

He wasn't even challenged, having the VP come to your show means that you acknowledge him, they're not going to suck his dick if they don't agree with his views

In Trump we Trust

This shit is the chiki or the eggi
But conservative opinions are usually the incumbent. If we do it, you're bigoted to call it a stupid idea; conversely, if you do it, we're just disagreeing.
The retard left thinks anyone that disagrees with them is oppressive

Lol you do, by paying taxes you dumbfuck

"their cute"
what the fuck is wrong with their cute

>This shit is the chiki or the eggi
eggs came first you stupid fuck

Obama was fucking heckled by a member of congress during the state of the union. Trump bitched out about musicians not likeing him on Twitter.

Whoa, does the illuminati know about this?

man, illuminati jokes just aren't as funny anymore now that we've had an outed actual example.

I hope Trump and all his supporters get cancer. Oh and for the coal jobs to stay gone, fuck the rust belt I hope every single one of those degenerates rots from starvation along with their shit children.

They also don't have to say anything. They're in their place of work and shouldn't be trying to debate people who just came to see the show.

Trump wins, hillary supporters cry and riot. This is reasonable.

Niggers whine at Pence inappropriately, trump sends out one tweet about the incident. That's a "twitter tantrum"

Fuck this gay earth.

>entitled baby boomers

Fixed that for you.
You're welcome!

Taking the b8
>Hurr durr I demand ervy public spaes to b3 lgbt+$7@blm safe spaes. As an transgender latinx numale I deserve to live in an echo chamber with free Starbucks.

>Pay for service
>Have the employees perform a rehearsed harassment of you just because they heard you were coming

Toooootally the same. Trump is sooooo an idiot for feeling marginally frustrated and requesting basic respect in public for his VP.

Underrated post
Also /thread

baby boomers fucked this country worse than a cucumber fucks a baby's asshole

>i'll keep you in suspense

Attending the state of the Union is apart of being president. Getting mistreated on your off time is not. It's understandable from the audience but not from people who work there. They should of just treated him like any other customer.

>can't refute anything

Yeah, how dare a musical about the life of a man who lived and breathed fiery public political discourse mildly call out a politician in a public space.

The "right" appears to have the collective attention span of a goldfish. I mean, you're talking about people who are now wondering where civil discourse went. Unironically at that.

>They should of just treated him like any other customer.

Just like those wedding cake makers eh?

damn son he ain't a turkey don't roast him like that

It seems that the people in this thread just like all liberals always seem to miss some key details.
Like how they take banning illegal immigrants and turning it into immigrants getting banned altogether. Was Pence scheduled to attend the show just to be called out by the cast? No, of course not.

Hmmm.... nah.

I'm not to treat anybody that likes the idea of torturing kids with any sort of respect.

>pinical of impotence

I forgot how many high school kids are on Sup Forums. Safe spaces at a lot of colleges do not allow mention of white contributions to US history (University of Virginia, founded by Thomas Jefferson, has students trying to ban Thomas Jefferson quotes because he is white).

Real life does not protect or insulate you from harsh realities. At a tech company where I worked, we had a manager who had the job because he was related to someone important at the company. We had to work around the incompetent manager- I communicated directly with the software engineers when I was doing software testing, they didn't want to deal with the incompetent manager. If something important needed a manager''s attention, I went two or three steps up the chain of command rather than deal with the manager. Right before I left for grad school, I told the manager he has displayed an impressive commitment to promoting unqualified white guys. It was a cool job, but the harsh realities were that an unqualified white guy had a manager position and you had to work around. Safe spaces in college do not prepare you for any of the harsh realities you encounter in real life.

This guy gets it.

Man's a troll playing everyone with his twitter. He's mocking these faggots by demanding a safe space, which he's been adamantly critical of this whole campaign cycle, and even baited a couple organizations into telling HIM that everywhere in this country is open for free speech. It's like suddenly all you fuckwits forgot the manner in which he campaigned by stepping on as many liberal toes as possible. Too eager to believe he took the plunge and became a pissant millennial crybaby overnight.

I'm pro gay as fuck and still think your argument is ballsacks.

There's a difference between an individual respectfully not wishing to participate in a ceremony they believe against, and every employee in a building ganging up to intentionally disturb a paid customer's evening.

except it's not a true lesson because we can see that all it took was two weeks and now they're harrassing starbucks employees and spraypainting swastikas on black churches. yes, it's ridiculous when TRUMP asks for a safe space. he is an abuser. by his own admission, in fact.

Then that's you're own opinion.

>he meant to do that

going to be hearing this a lot over the next few years

Truth. I'm Gen X and we were the first generation to take it in the ass from them. I'm sorry for everything that is coming over the next generations.

Same fag

>Do you not see the fucking hypocrisy?
he's literally trolling the left and the right.They're stupid so he's mocking them. 4d checkers nigga, step up.

One thing, who gives a shit.

A dude yelling like a raging faggot during a state of the union speech is not honorable behavior. I expect decorum from our elected officials, but unfortunately Washington is just turning into Sup Forums + Sup Forums

>There's a difference between an individual respectfully not wishing to participate in a ceremony

They're not being asked to participate in the ceremony. They don't even have to write things on the cake they don't want to. They just bake the cake.

>every employee in a building ganging up to intentionally disturb a paid customer's evening.

So maybe you'd have been okay with them not selling a ticket to the guy, with the explanation, "We support gay rights and believe your expressed views as a public figure are immoral. We don't want to be seen as endorsing them."

Did you even read my post? You didn't respond to my central point.
Mike Pence, a public official of the U.S. government, went to see performance art. Said performance art, in the theme of the performance art, called him out mildly. What's the problem? I don't think you understand theatre.

its the opposite you fucking cuck.
ridiculing the left thirst for safe spaces by showing the hypocrisy of safe spaces.
nice try though, he is one step ahead always

forget trumps words. why is his face like that? has he has bad surgery? did he have a stroke? not even trump hating but what the fuck is going on with his mouth? why don't we talk about this?