>24
>grew up across the street from this girl whose 21 or 22
>our parents always hated eachother
>she tried to be friends with my girlfriends group of friends in highschool and they all just fucked with her
>get addicted to heroin at like 16
>fucks a few dudes i know over the years and all of them say shes amazing in bed
>never was that attracted to her
>relapsed last summer
>Has been in rehab since august, now in a halfway house
>keeps talking to me every day
>she got hot as fuck despite being a heroin addict prostitute

I'm now sending her pictures of the festivus pole in my living room, shes asking if she can come to the festivus party, i told her shes got a vip and asked if i should get henessy or grey goose.

My other friend was gonna fuck her and i've stolen girls from him before, but hes on heroin hardcore now and shes trying to stay clean. I've never done heroin and am never going to

No one else is invited to the festivus party and im hoping to get some ecstasy by than.

Should I do it? pic unrelated.

I would stay away. never put your dick in crazy, best advice i ever got.

can you not give the heroin addict ecstasy?

hey the ecstasy has meth in it, not heroin!

>heroin addict prostitute

just say that out loud a few times

OP here. Keep in mind I haven't had sex in 2 years despite being relatively normal looking and not autistic

try the crazy, then you'll understand...

p.s. have family keep your realy good stuff safe till it's way.. way.. way over...

have fun!

this. been with lots of addicts and the last time she stole a few gs worth of shit from me while i slept. (she was sober) learned my lesson

nigga dont put your pinisel in heroin prostitute for real nigro this is how you get aids or letting males fuck your ass
if you wanna fuck he that bad condom and cross your fingers but just dont user you cant even imagine what shit she have done for heroine pretty sure she had fucked the most low life niggas for heroine fix i had a cousin female on heroine and a girl next door like yours i have seen and heard shit from them...... JUST DONT OP FOR REAL

and if you care about her dont give her ecstasy

Shes been clean for 3 months tho

not the guy you were replying to, but 3 months is fucking nothing. seriously. if you give a fuck about her don't

post more pics of her... then I'll give my ok.

nude if have.

Crazy in the head = crazy in the bed. But be warned, after you nut-bitch still crazy

i dont have pics of her, not the girl in the pics, shes been snapchatting me but im not uploading the pics for her own privacy, and she hasnt sent nudes but some pretty suggestive photos.

Bitch is a time bomb man, I suggest keeping your dick out of the blast radius

then headless ones.. don't be a pussy OP

Do you have an airing of grievances?

OP would you trust her to hold 1 grand worth of cash for you?

its your life user im telling you from experience
if you want risk aids, hepatitis c and more go for it bud and good luck

Hep C almost gaurunteed.

Also forgot to ask for a time stamp with your festivus pole faggot

It's her name Melissa and are you on Wisconsin because it so std although regardless stds stupid. Not that attracted to her than why bother? Plenty of non prostitutes that are attractive stupid.

Dude i fucked a hooker in London but the jimmy broke, at the time i dgaf but I count every day as a blessing now that I only picked up chlamydia. Fucking some heroin addicted prostitute at a drugs party is only going to end badly

forget these squares man. wear a rubber and go to town.
cant see her getting overly attached to urself given she is a hoe and fucked several guys u know.
just lead her but let her make the moves. then after if she is nuts just push it all bacck on her.
she looks extremely fuckable. nut up ;)

also if you want to fuck a pussy that was ravaged by black low life slime drug dealers be my guest
because she fucked them all a lot of times better believe that

Haha not melissa but from wisconsin, where you from?

This is what im thinking

Melissa is her prostitute name. jesus guys get ur shit together

u know what they say 'shit minds think alike'.

wrap it before you tap it

Go ahead and fuck her but don't give her X or anything.

i got a good idea op.
why dont u buy some heroin.
and get her to shoot up. when she is out of it she will be at ur disposal. get some pica for us bro'z brah!?
considering ur on Sup Forums there shouldnt be any morale issue...

I suggest you stay away from your bullshit druggie friends and never see them again.

cmon op ya cunt, put the OP in opportunist and get her drugged and naked.
be the hero we deserve, not the faggot we dont need.

fuck off mom.