Well my life sucks. Recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer...

Well my life sucks. Recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. They just told me they can't remove it and that it has begun to spread. I don't think I'm gonna make it through this, mind cheering me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZK-1hQ9QbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y7tWlc3vBaE
youtube.com/watch?v=WXtHoPdKL9M
youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwg5kPCJmY&t=604s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do coke, fuck hookers. Or kill yourself in a suicide bombing and take as many as possible with you. It's good to watch the media go nuts.

fuck the doctors. look for crazy alternative cures. like infuse your body with cannabis. donate your body to science if need be. in the mean time if it doesn't work at least you can get stoned af for the rest of your life. gl op

Oblivion is true peace comrade. If you want to be immortalized go suicide bomb mecca screaming Muhammed is a gay woman in arabic. You will ne the greatest user to live and die.

whiterlight says

Dr.Niel Brazynsky.

Stage 4?
Live to the max for the remainder man. Travel if you can. I would sell all my possessions and spend my last days somewhere beautiful and remote. Make a list of what u wanna do. Life's a bitch then you die sorry man

this

You'll be back OP. We all get recycled.

Seriously though... just come to peace and accept your fate. Easier said than done....but resistance is futile. Enjoy your last moments

No joke, look into baking soda aka sodium bicarbonate with honey, not sugar. There are many ways to CURE your cancer with this.

Sorry, mollasses not honey.

Don't listen to this retard. He is going to tell you to drink alkaline water too. You can live. You just have to fight. Find a second or third oncologist until one will work with you.

Are you trying to make him die of blood pressure explosion?

Yeah that's right anonymous, let's blue ball him with hope. Fuck hope. do what you want.

Yeah your best option is to dab and eat a ton of hash oil.

Even if it doesn't work it'll make the side effects and pain less bad.

There's a lot of people who are doing great with cancer and eating honey oil.

Don't buy that CBD stuff online it doesn't work. You can add it to the regimen if you want but it won't do anything on its own.

It has to be good quality. The best bet for it to work is mix several good strains into 1 oil.

this tbh

What were your symptoms user

Bomb a Planned Parenthood clinic

time remaining?

Im sure you'll make it user, get as much vitamin c as you can, I'm hoping to see you through this.

Making oil with Rick Simpson

Rosin tech if you don't want to work with solvents :

youtube.com/watch?v=y7tWlc3vBaE

If you wanna get advanced with it :

youtube.com/watch?v=WXtHoPdKL9M

you might as well try raping before dying, its fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwg5kPCJmY&t=604s

How old are you op?

Look up "crispr"