Trying to find the biggest cow themed dildo on the market. Please help me /b

Trying to find the biggest cow themed dildo on the market. Please help me /b.

Cows have vaginas

Bull dick then I don't give a fuck just need one.

>cow themed

You mean.. a bull penis?

>bad-dragon.com

And so do you.

lol op

Bulls have very different dicks compared to horses.

Didn't find a bull themed one. On the right track though.

You... didn't answer my question

also they do customs if you get despirate

This is an oddly specific request, OP. Explain yourself, I'm in the mood for story time. I might help you out if it's interesting enough.

Can we have another few examples of what qualifies as "cow themed?" And how big do you need it?

For cowchop

Go on...

I think OP wants a horsecock with cow patterns on it

>for cowchop

user be reasonable

Huge. Like, close to the size of a leg please, though I'm not holding out hope for anything that big. And honestly, chick said she'd fuck me if I could pull out super funny Halloween costume next Halloween. I already went to Cirellas and had to ask this like 18 year old kid with a god to honest smile on my face to see all bovine related condoms. He was freaked out but I'm having a good time.Anyways, I'm gonna dress up as a cow, cut a hole for Dildo, and be a big dicked cow.

Maybe. Anywhere I can check them out?

Fuck I meant Bovine related dildo's. You guys know what I mean though

Trevor's big pussi needs one

idk mane that might be 2 funny to get you laid

That is fucking perfect
Please tell me where to buy it.

You've gotta be fuckin kidding me, man. Did you tell her already about your big-dicked cow plans? Also this is NEXT halloween, you can wait a while.

its a popular meme for 'looking like a burn victim'
probably was a bad-dragon custom
check amazon for horse dildos.. uh.. dude, goodluck with that

Next said it was a good reason. At this point I don't even care if I get to smash, it's just funny as fuck.

Never said it was a good reason* For fucks sake I can't type to save my life.

Thats a bad dragon dildo

The problem is it's honestly NOT funny as fuck. It will elict a chuckle at best, at worst it's going to be akward as fuck.

Where did you find a girl who's willing to fuck you over a shitty halloween costume? I find ot hard to believe she wasn't kidding, especially if it's next year. She most likely will have forgotten by then.

The story is obviously a lie, he either wants the dildo for his ass or he wants it for a costume and made up the story for attention.