We're making pot brownies did we fuck yo making the cannabutter that's an egg yolk in the middle out a couple in

We're making pot brownies did we fuck yo making the cannabutter that's an egg yolk in the middle out a couple in

>making butter
>put in an egg

Underage b& get off my b

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>egg
what in the flippity fuck are you even doing

>get crock pot
>pound of butter
>half oz of weed, adjust to your taste
>low for 5 hours
>strain over cheese cloth
>put butter in fridge overnight
>bake with butter tomorrow
>don't forget to remeasure the butter when baking, you'll have lost some due to evaporation and whatever's stuck inside your refrigeration vessel

can i take the eggs out fry them and eat them

update were making cannabis egg omelettes

Ur mum is gunna be so mad, user.

wtf is a refrigeration vessel you unit

pls respond

Looks like fucking shit.

Experimental cooking

wow rude

This is why you make pot brownies with oil and not butter. Way harder to fuck up ya newfag.

Starting to coke together now

i wish i was british enough to cook this badly

We used olive oil butter and egg

>kek

Man nobody makes brownies as good as me.

I need to open up here in California as soon as these regulations go into effect.

Everybody's pot brownies give me a stomach ache, taste like pot, and make your burps and farts smell like weed.

Use golden oil you homos.

Golden hash oil*, more specifically.

Ravioli, cannabis infused egg while tomatos, onions, Paprika basil oregano garlic pepper chilli

My friend used this recipe once very tasty

yeh work mate

>Grind a quarter of weed very finely
>Put weed in a saucepan with amount of vegetable oil needed to make the brownies
>simmer on low heat until the oil is a dark brown
>strain the oil with a coffee filter so you have just oil and no actual bud
>make brownies
You're welcome OP

can someone do this pepe without the text at the top?

Guaranteed worst way to ever make weed butter.
Slow cooker and a freezer user - this pleb shit wastes alot of the potency

It's not weed butter at all. It's oil. You don't need weed butter to make brownies. Some brownies you only need oil. It's the easiest way to make brownies for sure.

i can confirm slow cooker, i did 36 hours and the brownies killed my friends and i even though super tolerance.

alta cucina

ok you need to put away the chalice

more

Ahahahahaha you fucking idiot, you can use either oil or butter as they're both fatty oils at the end of the day. You waste alot of weed doing it your way nigga

Who sauce