Gohan

How do you go from this...

to this?

How is the animation in super 10 times worse than Frieza saga?

what do you mean?

It's better now, episode 47-48 are watchable at worst.

the babysitting episode was surprisingly funny. i watch in now for the comedy as the superpowers and crazy lightshows have kind of hit a ceiling anyway

technically that gohan was never that way :^)

GOD DAMN they ruined GT now super is ruined too. What the FUCK is this Why are they so lazy? Dragon Ball Z is kino and I don't even like anime.
WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING LAZY ON ANIMATION? Dragon Ball Z is extremely popular and that senile chink shit all over his fans. Not to mention every single FUCKING decision is questionable. Why the fuck would you take the stakes out of Dragonball by adding gods who help whenever shit gets bad NO STAKES NO TENSION IN FUCKING DRAGONBALL. Nobody even wants to make this shit FUCK IM SO MAD.

theres an episode coming up where Future Trunks and current Gohan hang out.
I hope Future Trunks gives him shit, further motivating Gohan to get back to his old self

i take back whatever i said about pilaf, he's been pretty funny the last few episodes

Everything this show does is wrong

I like GT it's pretty chill

nah, the threesome scene was a little messed up tho

A reminder that Goku was first among the cast to see Bulma's innie.

Shouldn't all the Dragon Ball characters be like damn near 60-70 years old now?

Can you really blame him? Once you've tasted that Videl pussy is there really any reason to keep going?

>Not stopping at Cell

The Buu Saga was one big mess where any good ideas were buttfucked to death with stupid ones. Everything after that has been even worse.

wasn't goku just like 21 when he had Gohan? He would be in his later 30's very early 40's

>nigga don't know bout saiyans

I know but what about Bulma, Chichi and piccolo, krillin and yamcha.

>what are you doing with your finger in my ass kakarrotto?!!

it's only been about 25 years since the beginning of the series. bulma just hit 40

pilaf and crew justed themselves into children with the dragon balls off screen

>Gohan goes super saiyajin
What now?

bulma and chichi got older, krillin is a bald manlet so how could you even tell, piccolo is green and magic, yamcha.. i don't actually know

Shit how is Roshi still alive.

How has Yajirobe not had a heart attack yet. How is Bulma's dad still around?

Doesn't Roshi die just before GT or at the start?
This shit is before GT if it didn't become non canon all together.

many characters don't really look their age or age at all. yamcha probably had work done, chaozu is some kind of psychic vampire, bulma probably made herself younger with an invention, saiyans age slower, roshi drank an immortality potion, before the series began, oolong and puar are not human, bulma's mom is an android, tien shinhan should legit be in his 50's tho

Cuz Toho is now working with low pay female animators. Not even kidding

Male Gohan was a mistake. Female Gohan is what DBZ needed.

Animators normally have low wages in the anime industry, and there's nothing unusual about female animators.

Best DB girl next to her mommy.

That's nothing new. Japan's animators get shit for pay and female animators have existed since the 70's bruv.

lewd bulma thread?

Wasn't there some small mention of some immortality drink or something he took?

>TFW they cut that specific shot out of kai

i had assumed it was the sacred water from korin tower, but that's just ordinary water. they don't really go into it.

Nah, I don't mean the sacred water.
That was just supposed to make you stronger.

Roshi had all sorts of powers and magical items at the beginning as gags and such. in his first appearance he was supposed to have a phoenix that could grant eternal life, but it got food poisoning and died

face it guys, you're not getting this back

yamcha is like THE original cuck
he isn't getting anywhere near chichi's chichi

he was pretty much cucked the minute he agreed to cut his hair because bulma told him to, which was like ep 14