Universe thread

Universe thread

this universe is awesome

Talk about how awesome the universe is. Don't be afraid of judgement. Shower thoughts are allowed.

Death is the answer but we can't accept it.

AWESOME YOUTUBE DOC ON DISCOVERY OF GALACTIC SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE, TRACED EFFORT OF SCIENTIST OVER DECADES AND FINALLY NAILED IT, WOW MADE ME DREAM OF THE GALACTIC BLACK HOLE

TOO BAD MOST OF US CANT SEE MANY STARS, I ONCE SAW NIGHT SKY OUT IN MIDDLE OF NEVADA HIGH DESERT, WOW

Sure we can. We all can accept it.

i feel like shower thoughts only exist because that's one of the rare times most people are not staring at a screen and are forced to say hi to their brain for a bit

i cant fucking wait until we get invaded by a alien super race and die

I was about to post a 300mb photo of andromeda but 2mb is the limit. phew

but what if WE become the alien super race?

Yeah. I wish I could see the true sky!

sucks i wont be able to experience such of an advance in mankind in my lifetime :(

have faith, modern science may take leaps and bounds in our lifetime that will allow us to live long enough to see the advancement that will take us farther, and so on!

I really love how pretty rainbows are. Thanks Universe, I'll try to be Thankful and appreciate my blessings. Sucks how much some people on Earth have to eat a shit sandwhich. Please grant their leaders the wisdom to lead them out of poverty, starvation, and other forms of human misery.

Our unfriendly neighbor who will consume us

i wish i can travel to alternate realities and dimensions. i also believe that there is a reality where time does not exist and doesn't use dimensions

On that world they wandered in their hive mind, until I gave them perspective...

I want to fuck the universe

I was watching cosmos (the new one) and now I feel really small

good positive post user

Formless dimensions are real

Bump

I know it's a ridiculous thought,
but I hope that in the future that we as humans can set aside our differences and unite for the common interest of learning and documenting everything that exists outside of our home planet for the future generations to learn and expand on.

I feel like we could get a lot of work done if we weren't always at each others throats.

Isnt it fascinating, though, that someday it wont be a ridiculous thought? The fact that its ridiculous will seem ridiculous..

How could universe be that nice, when there are such fags like u guys?

How dimension without time should look?

i use my phone in the shower

Too bad Einstein was wrong about relativity. Maybe we'll figure it out eventually.

Sure the universe is cool, shame we'll, as a species, never physically be able to see 99.999999999999% of it because of the expansion of the universe and shit

Yeah life is pointless

We're in a unique place in time where were able to see far enough in the past to piece together the origins of the universe as well as witness the rapid expansion of it. I watched a video talking about this in great detail and they concluded with stating how one day if man lives out long enough they'll assume that they are literally the center of the universe due to nothing else being around them. I never understood how previous knowledge wouldn't have been transferred through the generations to understand why they perceive themselves as being the center. Doesn't matter anyway. 99.99% off all species to have ever lived on this planet has already gone extinct. Humanity will not be that .01%.

drop box it, pleb

Well get there but, were going to have to redefine ourselves as a species. As long as we require a vast amount of resources to live, there will always be competition for very primal needs. Once we transfer our consciousness into energy we can impregnate the universe with knowledge and self awareness. Until that day comes, enjoy the competition because we will never escape the need to compete for resources.

>Tfw even if our bodies disintegrate millenniums from now on, our desire for knowledge and autistic meme spouting will live forever on the internet

Id like to think that it would be a universe in a sate of extreme half's one half of the universe would still be condensed down to its original size and density and the other half would be the universe at its oldest just be for a majority of its red dwarfs would begin to fade

On the topic of the univers and ayy lmaos do you think humas will last long enough to get to a point like in mass effect