I'm wanting to watch a movie, preferably something that will fuck with my head. Any suggestions?

I'm wanting to watch a movie, preferably something that will fuck with my head. Any suggestions?

Pic unrelated.

Shutter Island? Or Inception.

there will be blood

I got just the thing OP

The Prestige

The Uninvited

John Dies at the End.

Niggers in Africa staring Willem Dafoe & Ice Cube.

ENTER THE VOID

If you're not too bright- Looper
If you're trying to be bright- The Fountain
If you're actually bright- Primer.

All three good movies in my opinion... but your mind wont be fucked the the former two unless you're a bit thick.
if you're a tryhard faggot that just wants to add a pretentious piece of dogshit to your viewlist-

Inland Empire.

actual garbage... but you can pretend that you "get it" and mock people that don't "get it"

Momento will fuck with you

oldboy, orphon

Donnie darko

Who s that beauty ????!

"12 monkeys" is a good one. Also "Requiem for a Dream". Both crazy.

Fight Club

it's such a beautiful day

>John Dies at the End.
Dis

interstellar was gud

Looper was not a good movie. The fact that you said that leads me to believe that you should kill yourself.

The Usual Suspects

Primer should be a Tedtalk, not a film.

ENTER THE VOID

Eraserhead.
I'm sure someone will have a snarky ass comment, but it's a bizarre film. Also, Tetsuo the ironman is pretty strange. Foreign though, gotta read subtitles.

martyrs
requiem for a dream
eden lake

only ones that have ever really fucked with me after

The Men Who Stare at Goats, perhaps?

OP here, based on trailers I've been watching, I think I'm gonna hit John Dies at the End and Momento for now, but I'm adding all of these to a list, a lot of them look fucking good

this.

interstellar was 10/10

Primer

Primer
Deals with time travel and the implications

Ooh I like that you went with primer. That was my choice as well

u 2 m8

I said right in the post its for stupid people.... You should see yourself to the bottom of my suggestions list.

The Prestige if you've never seen it.
Excellent movie, but you have to pay attention for it to fuck with your head, otherwise you'll just be confused as fuck.

Martyrs is fuckin great. Make sure it's the French Canadian version and not that shit tier remake though.