Someone have the picture of 3 slaps for a slice of bread? Also general fluffy abuse thread

Someone have the picture of 3 slaps for a slice of bread? Also general fluffy abuse thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/40349#search=user_id=3672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the love of god someone post something I need my abuse

The booru is your friend.

You should post content as well.

disregard, my connection derped.

Carnivorous Duck is a faggot, a derivative thief, and a horrible artist. Don't post his shit.

Were you posting about him in the thread late last night? What's the backstory?

Explain or I'll keep doing it

Anybody got that greenest from a few nights ago where the housefluffy has three foals disowns the brown one thinking it's literally shit and kicks a good foal to death when it's owner tries to get the mummuh to feed the poopeh babbeh then later kills the second foal playing ball and jumps down stairs crippling itself when the owner takes the dead foals away and is then forced to feed the poopeh babbeh ?

Not last night, no, but I have mentioned his hideous faggotry a time or two in these threads over the last few months.

He's an autist and a fucking well of squandered talent. He cannot draw anything aesthetically pleasing. He posts at least one of his shitstains per day on the booru, and they are almost always just rehashes of shit other people already did, or the same exact picture redrawn. He's an obsessive abuse fag and has actually been banned from commenting on other people's works on the booru because he can't shut his fucking mouth about anything that isn't abuse.

tl;dr autismo supreme, steals ideas, and can't be assed to not make his work look like trash. He embodies the reason why good artists leave the community.

i have this one about a mummah getting some justice for being mean to a poopie

fluffybooru.org/post/view/40349#search=user_id=3672

Foals killed by the mother's stupidity is always amusing to me.

Ah ok. While I can see most of your points, I feel i should point out that abuse is what seems to be most popular here.

I agree with you, however there needs to be a good balance. These raging abusefags attempting to stamp out anything that isn't blatantly abuse will kill any interest in new content and will drive (and has driven) away excellent new talent who just want to draw hugbox or sadbox.

CD is by far the worst offender, and his content is trash. 816 uploads and not a single one of them worth a shit.

That's the one, thanks fam

His flufies are ugly as sin, but at least he's inventive and has a good variety. I find his pics fascinating.

That makes sense, but what about how much garbage there is anyways. I mean, it's not like there isn't going to be tons of shit to wade through for those rare diamonds anyways.

Did Red Baron ever get finished?

cannibal related?

THIS IS FUCKED UUUUP

>pains but does not kill fluffy
carnivore fluffies and gore-fetishists are lazy writing

why are you so obsess Carnivorous Duck so much that you have to make shit up about him

I gagged.

I find this fluffyabuse hilarious. Why do you guys get off to this? Is it just your hate for bronies? Don't get me wrong I enjoy guro, but why small ponies?

I always find this to be the best way. Not only do they suffer but it's very painful

It's fun. Why is it fun? Because it's fun. Please return to your furry threads now.

Lol rekt

>Happy Tree Friends
Now I understand.
I would but the threads having a shitstorm on whats gay and not.

pls continue