Any website critics? Will you please tell me what you hate about this design? Or even like about it?

Any website critics? Will you please tell me what you hate about this design? Or even like about it?

blindingly white. terrible clip-art heart.

looks tacky.

Okay I 100% agree on the heart, thank you. I made it in Photoshop and it is a mistake.

How would I get this angel-glowy white look without being blindingly white? Do you think making the outer background a gray color would help, and then making the middle background a lighter gray be better?

i think you should find a 75 pixel image of a dandilion puffball and just tile it.

also needs more flames, like this.

then change the text color to an eye-bleeding pinkpurple like ff33fc

and don't forget to embed some music like a midi rendition of pop goes the weasel

The design is simplistic, like the content.

haha, maybe for my next project

I accidentally did that for the navbar yesterday. Well kinda, I copied and pasted someone's code and it looked ugly.

oh you must be going to jesus-is-savior.com... that is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen but the content is pretty good... most of it... some of it... idk I enjoy reading it a lot.

and it's made by a pretty simple person too. I don't own nuclear weapons so that makes me simple.

The URL is heavensgospel.org but it's not nearly finished.

please leave it unfinished

You'll have to start over tbh. Maybe add some white to it

okay I changed it to get rid of the blinding whiteness. how does it feel?

Leaving something unfinished isn't my favorite thing in the world. Unless if it's, like, re-heated macncheese from the fridge or something

I added a cream dust background image to the outer background.

the little clipart jesus needs some blood. doesn't look realistic at all.

I was thinking about using one with blood but I'm afraid that is pointless and may scare away visitors. But it also helps get the point across that he suffered immensely. Is there a way to make it more obvious his death was tortuous without using fear-inducing tactics?

I can't get over that crucified terrorist with no hand but if someone goes on this site looks at content and decides to stay I think layout is not a problem anymore.

Add this to your code at the bottom:

Sources

why did he suffer, though?

God isn't real and you're a delusional piece of shit

I suppose I should give credit to you guys, but all i have to do is say "design by: user" and not give actual credit to Sup Forums.

cuz he was tortured?

I have the original picture and in it, he does have a hand. I accidentally filled it in but in the future when I have time I can make the hand reappear. And who knows maybe Jesus didn't have a normal colored hand u don't know for sure u know?

i've always had trouble understanding why he needed to be tortured anyway.

y u mean tho man come on no mean plz thanky

Well if you don't believe the bible then some would say you don't even have reason to believe he existed. Here is an answer from the bible explained in modern English.

I don't think I should put that anywhere, it kind of... idk maybe in the contact me? idk nah it's a bad idea for me.

tldr, already read it a few times.

contradicting much lol
jk i know what u mean
u read the bible a few timezzz

oh sorry no i meant the necronomicon

oh mi

ive dabbled haven't taken it seriously lol makes me feel bad im not a fan tbh

i try not to