What is this Sup Forums? I found it taped under my bathroom sink. My roommate claims to not know what it is...

What is this Sup Forums? I found it taped under my bathroom sink. My roommate claims to not know what it is, and I'm pretty certain it wasn't there yesterday. Am I being stalked or am I overreacting

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/190734753511?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&rmvSB=true
amazon.co.uk/FREDI-Portable-Recording-Recorder-Activated/dp/B01JRSC1UW/ref=sr_1_19?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1479799916&sr=1-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a bug, dude...
you or your roomy deal dope, maybe?

It looks like a camera..

That is definitely a microphone with a transmitter. Someone has bugged you. I'd look for more

yeah, there's a micro USB and a micro SD...
would appear to be the case...

Find where its going because it doesnt look like something that belongs under a sink or in a bathroom at all.

Its defenently a mic.
Guess he wants to record you shitting.

What were you doing under the sink anyway?

camera? in the bathroom? wonder why

thats...a timing controller plus misc other shit? any electronics there that need to be controlled, like a smart mirror or something?

either way that's a hell of a messy hack and could have been hidden properly if they were trying to hide it. follow the leads and see what they connect to.

To see people naked when they use the bathroom or shower

its a fan controller
ebay.com/itm/190734753511?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&rmvSB=true

Direct wire tap for the power source that is some nice shit.

so pull the microsd and lets have a look at whats on it user.

if it's an OS, we can figure out what it does. If it's media storage, we can confirm its purpose and probably get footage of whoever put it there setting it in the first place.

Duh

To the power supply, most likely, seeing it has USB and microSD already ...

From right to left it's a camera, a SD card, USB plug and power feed. Your room mate is a dirty boy

No shit, REALLY? What a weird use for a camera in a bathroom! Couldn't they just sit there in person?

It's probably nothing.

basically this; amazon.co.uk/FREDI-Portable-Recording-Recorder-Activated/dp/B01JRSC1UW/ref=sr_1_19?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1479799916&sr=1-19

is your roommate black

Fuck off

That's the inside of a custom sex doll. Your flatmate just left it behind.

He ripped up a drone to harvest the internal parts to make this. I'm getting more and more impressed.

post what you find on the microsd card

M or F op?

if M I'd be thinking about guests that are about to come over. if F...you're the target.

also do this

Show us what's on it, OP

doitfaggot.jpg

Deliver OP or I will find you and kick you in the nuts.

this

Who here isn't a robot?

Lmao!

Here's another picture. Is that tiny piece a camera?? There isn't anything in here that is remotely controlled or whatever so I don't think it's for that? I pulled the SD out but I'll be honest idk where to plug it in to see what on it. I'm M if that matters

this

You're bugged OP trust me. I'm a microphone and that's a cop for sure

Time to move the fuck out of there and live alone.

Are you really that stupid and technologically challenged ...

Wtf do you mean wher to plug it retard? Are you 15 years old
>any camera
>any laptop non-mini
>any PC with an adapter (SD->USB)

Check the memory card and if you are lucky you will have photos of them installing it.

i am not a robot

Yes faggot I am thats why I'm here asking you fucks.

That Micro SD card is from somewhere with a Micro Center nearby.

Point status: valid

get fucked

where the fuck are you OP? I will come the fuck over there with some data recovery software and we will sort this shit out

OP can I bang your sister.

If you got chicks in your appt of that visit. Someone is watching them LOL unless your roommate is a fag then hes watching you LOL.

>I'll be honest idk where to plug it in to see what on it

Kek

The little thingy connected with a ribbon cable is a camera. The sd card is used to store footage. Your roomate is most likely the one to have done that. I wouldn't see a professional such a shitty job at hiding the device.

and a big black dildo and a gamecube

You go into our computer
Open the windows logo in the left then go:
MY PC>Local disk C:>Windows>system32
And delete that folder, once you do that, press alt+w (wifi)
And it will search for SD memories near the computer and you just follow the in-screen instructions

your roommate is probably gay op

the piece on the end of that long ribbon cable is a camera. The thing poking out of the hole in the heat shrink is a mic

Whatever you do, take the sd card and keep it safe and hidden until you can see its contents. The original owner will probably try take it back to prevent you from discovering the truth

You fucking blind? You can see the camera at the very end

imagine how dumb you would be if you could just Google everything. You'd never have to care, or learn. So yeah, I think OP is really that stupid.

>implying any kind of professional would set up a hidden camera in a bathroom to spy on people

Definitely looks like a camera. If it was a microphone it wouldn't make sense to why it's in the bathroom.

Step one would be to take the SD card out so it cannot collect any data if it is.
Step two would be to find where it's leading to and using a power source from.
You can find SD card readers on many laptops as well.

Whatever it is, beat the fuck out of your faggot roommate for putting that in the bathroom.

looks like a laptop webcam. where does the wire lead?

You dumb fuck, buy a card that is the same, make the switch and turn it off.

Plugged it in to my camera, says no pictures, not seeing any videos either. Am I safe?

stick the sd card in your phone nigger

OP is the roomate. This is bait, bet this cunt films his trap roomate.

what good would replacing the card do?
Just take the card and smash the shit

JUST OPEN THE FUCKING SD CARD OP YOU MONG

no, your camera is designed to only detect specific types of pictures and videos that have been taken with your camera

try putting in your phone

free nudes, other person thinks he failed

this...

No your camera probably doesn't read the files it's formatted in. Plug into your pc laptop. Smash the bug.

Download the a Rick Astley video, find out the video naming format, and overwrite all of those videos with a rick roll video.
Your video recorder probably only knows things like .AVI, whereas that might be recording in mpeg2. Put it into a computer yo.

see if you can get a part number on the camera. the numbers that can be seen come back from a company in china. surprise surprise

It's not formatted to be viewed on that camera. Do NOT use the camera to format it or you'll have to recover it with software and you might lose data. You'll have to either put it in your phone or computer.

No dumbass, either put it on your phone (yes your stupid android phone has a stock for it)
If you don't see anything, then plug the phone into laptop while still the SD card inside the phone

Are you dumb?
The battery is right there

if this fails, check if your laptop/pc has a port. if you dont have one... go to an electronics store or the police?
>inb4 police were the ones who set it up hur dur

ITT: Retarded children.

this has to be a b8 thread

good work OP, the camera might even reformat the card if it doesn't recognise the partition type thereby making any data harder to recover

plug it into a fucking computer with a fucking card reader. Your housemate clearly has one, use his.

More than likely it was the cops that put it there

Police were the ones who set it up faggot

you guys know that university students are harvesting solutions from their prospective clients and/or competition.....riiight?

this, most police departments have a bunch of shittercams

The only thing I harvest from other students is pussy

OP here sorry, it was my roommate all along he said he loved watch me taking a dump and I called him faggot and now we are making out lol thxg2g

i would hope that the cops would have more funding than that or were at least smarter at hiding it you fucking retards

For the dumbasses saying the cops put it there, why would they put a camera in the fucking bathroom under the sink... smh

top kek

What the fuck Sup Forums I'm freaking out it's been recording me. What should I do? Thankfully I think it was literally set up today. But I don't think my roommate did this??

seems legit

kek look at this guy calling other ppl retards

Not if they were rushed and not all police dept have funding to buy the latest and greatest fuck wit

timestamp or gtfo

This. Then put a bunch of gore on the SD card and put it back where you found it

Forgot to include picture

>hey bro only and I live here, did you set up this?
>no
>ok

Maybe they're trying to catch him taking the piss.

this

practical advice for how to approach this comes after timestamp

>THIS
Fill entire SD card with gore.

>latest and greatest
that looks like something made by a 14yo boy

ok timestamp on bottom of comnputer

ayy

Woah, wait a minute. Forget about the guy taking a shit, who's the sexy girl in the bottom left?!?!?!