>music media in 2017

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwhfULpj1yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol jesus fucking christ

proof that sjw's are just histrionics with borderline personality disorder that either need to get dicked or burn alive like the bitches from the salem witch trials.

god damn.

Why? Afraid it will work?

>the world in 2017
ftfy

>pop music in 2017

I want to live in a different decade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what
what

no i don't care about politics, i just get annoyed at retarded behavior.

I dont understand anything anymore.

Light as a feather.
Stiff as a board.

And yet, most of Sup Forums would buys into all this shit anyway.

This place is ridden with tumblrshits.

I thought she supported Trump, is this some elaborate troll or attention grab stunt?

Oh wait, it's Lana Del Rey, so of course it is.

No, most of Sup Forums knows that she just want free publicity because she just released her new single.

eventhough no one cares about her anyone as seen in

>suddenly anti trump righ after releasing new single
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i unironically love this

They actually showed up at Trump Tower last night....

youtube.com/watch?v=pwhfULpj1yQ

It won't because magic isn't real. They're basically larping.

this only goes to show how out of touch with reality libtards really are

Lol wow

dont they know that they need to perform the binding ritual for KEK in order to cast their meme magic?

retards
the only real magic is meme magic

mfw Trump will reopen the "men who stare at goats" wing of the military to ward of the evil forces attacking him at Trump Tower

and yet she still can't conjure up a decent song....

>being so pathetically impotent you have to larp as a pagan warlock because trump said mean things and you won't stand for it
Nigga Like How Is That Even Real Just Buy A Gun Haha

watch me conjure these dubs

BLESS ME WITH DUBS KEK MAGIC

>2/24, 3/26, 4/24, 5/23

What did Queen Lana mean by this?

BTFO

"give me attention, please i'm irrelevant and don't forget to buy my new single"

Kek. The Jews are really beginning to loose the plot. They're going to go full chimp out tonight at the Oscars.

Why does Sup Forums hate Lana? Ultraviolence is genuinely pretty good album.

We like her. Shills hate/slander her.

Sup Forums loves Lana, but she's being an attention craving irrelevant shit right now.

Highly doubt she has much of a force in the matter.

(((Music industry))) ruling w/ an iron fist right now.

Sup Forums is not a single person. there's many people who do like her.

Lemme show you dweebs how it's done

I CONJURE THE KEK OF DUBS

I thought libs were supposed to be strict atheists

born to die is fucking amazing
ultraviolence is so fucking forgettable

WRONG

That's just one annoying fucker, same with Marina

HOW WILL DRUMPF EVER RECOVER FROM IRRELEVANT ARTISTS TWEETING????? HES DONE FOR!

speaking about Marina, why is she such a hideous old hag? Why does she think she's more famous than she actually is? Why is she so greedy? Why is she proud of her songwriting despite being the worst songwriter I have ever heard? Why does she think she looks good? Why is she such a smug cunt?

Because Born To Die was shilled hard on Sup Forums when it came out.

Because the shills still haven't left since those days.

scaruffi said that if ultraviolence was cut in half and was an EP it would have been the best EP of the decade or some stupid shit

oh my god lmao

i love trump and lana del rey

me too

>he's never tried magic before

i tried it once and got exactly what i asked for to a fucking tee. kinda scared me desu but its definitely real famie lamie

>make one cryptic tweet, not even naming Trump
>music journos everywhere spill ink on how Lana Del Rey has finally gone off the deep end

genius Trump-level promo

she did the (((right))) thing. Racists and Trump need to be kicked out of America.

>I cast spel
>wich appear
>put broomstick in my butt
>noooo

>implying they ever shut down

woah there

excellent reading comprehension

leave political discussion out of Sup Forums retard. Politics are for Sup Forums

name one political thing i said in my post

>pitchfork confirms

>she did the (((right))) thing. Racists and Trump need to be kicked out of America.

that wasn't me are you retarded

He was obviously responding to that person are you retarded

I don't really see what you're seeing as far as what was different about the media in other decades past. They're reporting on people doing stupid shit. They're selling an article.

he had an aggressive tone dipstick how do I just sit here and take that

Lana is literally a business genius, she knows how to exlpoit libtards for free marketing

make him say sorry

hey May 23 that's my birthday

ill try

wait, is lana del rey actually a witch?

Isn't this the same thing Sup Forumsfuckers do by summoning Kek?

apparently the same people who can't make a single political statement without using jokes don't understand a joke.

>ywn have as much fun in the ocean as Lana
why live

It won't even work you retard

Well, the ocean is a whale's natural habitat

it must be great to be back in the ocean after all those years on land.

ultraviolence is a top 5 album. fight me

As a practitioner of Wicca, Pagan rituals, Tarot, and "witchcraft", I can assure you that "spells" or blessings in other words are very real. There is light magic and dark magic. And light magic is out of love.
Many modern "spiritual" people take place in these practices as it simply just energy healing. And the ultimate goal is to try and elevate the Earths consciousness to a different plateau.
Trump represents an energy that is of confliction and regression which is very dangerous for the current energy status of the world since many modern people are very drawn to conflict, drama, etc.
It may sound absurd to some of you but as a practitioner of these methods I know that it is real and it works. The media would never want to release these ancient methods so ultimately I respect Lana (even though I don't care for her music) for opening these gateways.
Artists such as Bjork, Thom Yorke, and even Common and Erykah Badu are practitioners of these methods as well

>>>/what/

this is trumps re-election story

KEK's power is no match for these witches. He is monitoring this thread.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

>and all of his crooked cronies
Hopefully that spell summons a succubus so I can fuck it and maybe write a concept album about sex life with a succubus while blazed and drunk.

so she's a witch but still can't reanimate her dead career

>artists do political stuff all the time
>when discussing said political stuff in Sup Forums, autists scream "GO TO POL REEEEEEEEEE"

they only do political stuff because they're irrelevant and need publicity

wow imagine being such a bourgeoisie cunt that you can afford to "resist" actual fascism with social media-fueled hocus pocus. feminism is a joke