manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
manofsteelanswers.com
youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the mastah plan

Spanish cutie

zeemo cause it worked

Zemo obviously.

What the fuck would lex have done if batman had actually killed clark? Or if doomsday had killed Clark? Doomsday would rek the planet cause he would have no way of controlling him.

And by kidnapping clark's mom, it render's Bruce and clark's disagreement irrelevant to thier fight and ruins the fucking plot.

Zemo

>Simpler
>Naturally evolved over the course of the movie
>Smart without straining credibility
>Actually worked

Based villain.

Zemo without question

inb4 some faggot tries to argue that his plot made no sense, when things were happening in his favor, versus him controlling literally everything in Civil War. It didn't matter if the entirety of the Avengers showed up, the point was to for Tony to see the tape while Steve and Bucky were there.

>b-but what if Tony didn't get there
Zemo would have just disappeared then

They both sucked.

Zemo plan:
>let me get crossbones to steal a explosive device and have it accidently hit civilians so the UN can try to "reign in" the Avengers so I can then bomb the UN at the same time the Wakanda King is there to blame the whole thing on an ex soviet spy by using a mask just so I can have Captain America try to save Bucky but somehow make the team split, and have them all lock each other up so I can then have Tony, BP, and Cap together at the final showdown and show Tony a video that proves WS killed his parents after Tony discovered that Zemo doctored the original video to made it look like WS killed someone else

Lex Plan: Let's get Batman to fight Superman, shit they're superfriends now, good thing we have Kryptonian tech to beat superman

Ittin

ITT marvelfags

KGBeast is a better villain than that faggot zemo

Crossbones wasn't working for Zemo. He wasn't behind the accords.

He literally just wanted to show Tony that tape and split the Avengers up internally.

no

manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/

after watching the extended cut of bvs

lex luthor.

>it's so incoherent and unnecessarily complex that this had to be written

Did it?

>Lex planned to kill Superman
>Superman is killed because of Lex

Lex wanted Superman dead and correctly assumed Batman would be able to do it

>zemo wants avengers to kill each other
>they quip and nobody dies

>lex wants superman to die
>superman dies

lol

kek

Thank God the rest of that foul sexist image is cut-off

>And by kidnapping clark's mom, it render's Bruce and clark's disagreement irrelevant to thier fight and ruins the fucking plot.

It really doesn't. Yes, Clark and Bruce have ideological differences, but only Bruce was willing to kill for his. Lex had no choice but to try to force Clark into killing Bruce.

From a philosophical standpoint, Bruce and Clark ended up meeting in the middle, neither being totally in the wrong.

The one who won

So, both?

Luthor trying to undermine Superman and pitting him against public opinion could have been its own movie.

this

>I didn't understand it therefore it's incoherent.

>it's a DCuck pretends his schlock is deep and hard to understand episode

yawn

Zemos plan worked on pure coincidence and for plot not for any sound logic he should've been caught at the beginning of the movie
>Like how they called for a specific psychologist but accept this random guy

My biggest gripe with this film was Tonys invention at the beginning, did it actually scan for memories? Or was it purposely designed for Tony? Tony made it seem like it probed the brain for memories.

>HAHA, I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE JEWS

Lex proved that God isn't all powerful

Neither had a plan

Zemo is a fucking idiot for killing the other WInter Soldiers though, He could've taken over the world or something.

Lex is better, if only because Zemo lacked the awareness to realize that he lives in a world where actions only have consequences if you're a filthy normie.

For the elite superhero ruling class no action, no matter how arrogant or thoughtless, is so consequential that it can't be overcome with quips or a few punches.

Zemo is basically Frank Grimes to the Avengers' Homer Simpson. His flaw was trying to change things in a world where nobody gives a shit about people like him.

I like how your dumb Marvel brain cant even comprehend your dumb Marvel movie lol

this

Zemo: "I want to tear apart the Avengers"
>Sokovia Accords increases Avengers' tensions (Zemo has NOTHING to do with this)
>Zemo frames Bucky
>Sokovia Accords force Captain America to become a criminal to help Bucky, and force Iron Man into going after him (Zemo has NOTHING to do with this)

Lex Luthor: "I want to kill Superman"
>pay actors to frame him
>convince politicians to indict him
>influence Batman to murder him
>develop a weapon to kill him
>kidnap his mom and girlfriend
>force him to betray his morals for their protection
>make his life a living hell
>then kills him

>still mad as fuck about Rotten Tomatoes

kek

>H-Hahaha m-my numbers are higher than y-yours! I w-win! (note: this person has no official affiliation with Marvel and receives no benefit from Marvel movies reviewing well or succeeding financially)

>manofsteelanswers.com
jesus christ you can't make this shit up. get your shit together dcucks

>let me get crossbones to steal a explosive device and have it accidently hit civilians so the UN can try to "reign in" the Avengers
He didn't send Crossbones, and the UN was already making the accords with the Lagos incident being an excuse.
> so I can then bomb the UN at the same time the Wakanda King is there to blame the whole thing on an ex soviet spy by using a mask just so I can have Captain America try to save Bucky
He didn't count on the Wakandan king being black captain america, he just wanted to compromise Bucky here.
>but somehow make the team split, and have them all lock each other up so I can then have Tony, BP, and Cap together at the final showdown and show Tony a video that proves WS killed his parents after Tony discovered that Zemo doctored the original video to made it look like WS killed someone else
Dude, if the final fight didn't happen he could have just sended the video to Stark.
Remember that he forced himself to do all of this because the colonel didn't want to tell him about the video.

Zemo

He only took one risk the entire time, and it was a calculated risk, everything worked out for him except his suicide

Zemo's entire goal was to tear the Avengers apart and he did that. His motivation was pretty unoriginal and he really only pulled it off because the Avengers are idiots, but it still worked.

Alexa Luthor's plan was to unleash an uncontrollable monster into the world which almost resulted in his own death because fuck Superman.

You still dont get it do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

He prays to this demon dude. Isn't that weird? He spends the whole movie supposedly hating what Superman is doing to humanity, but then invites more aliens to Earth? Why?

Lex Luthor acknowledges Superman as a god. The same with these other aliens.

Zemos plan is just to tear apart the avengers

He took advantage of current events, his whole thing was framing Bucky to bring him out of hiding, then letting him escape, he didn't know if Bucky had killed Martha and Howard stark or not, but he got that information right before freeing him, meaning cap and stark would fight.

>everything worked out for him
>Colonel doesn't tell him about the video so he decides to kickstart most of the movie events.
>Didn't know that T'challa's son would go on a rampage dressed as a cat.
>Failed to fool Cap when playing the victim.
>Probably he also had other files that compromised the Avengers but due to the first point i made he didn't get to release them.
>Didn't count on Tony and Cap friendship.

So have we gone away from
>Lex wanted to start his own superhero team
?

this

Lex had a better plan plus a back up

Zemo had easier to understand motivation

>inb4 Zemo's plan worked
No it didn't

>yfw Doomsday's first act is to throw a punch at Lex
>and Superman stops him, saving Lex

Explain Lex's motivation?

yep

>Colonel didn't tell him
He already knew something about it, thought Bucky was involved, but needed confirmation, that's why he was interrogating the colonel, and why he asked Bucky about it once he had him under control

>didn't know about rampaging cat
Not part of his plan, almost foiled his plan, he needed to get Bucky out in the open but cat almost killed him, then cat almost got Bucky when zemo set him free

>Failed to fool cap
Escaped

>Probably had other stuff
?? His whole plan was just too break them apart

>Didn't count on Tony and cap friendship
His plan worked, but you know they have to all get back together for thanos, until that movie everything is pure speculation

Neither of them had the better plan because they both failed. Lex was too busy flailing around like a spastic and Zemo didn't really do anything except update his iPhone calendar.

>>inb4 zemos plan worked
>No it didn't

But it did, where the movie finished, the avengers are broken, half imprisoned, one crippled

Watch it again when you`re 25 or older.

Lex learns from the ship that technology from Apokolips (Mother Boxes) is already on Earth and that Darkseid's arrival is just a matter of time.

He still wants to bring down the false god Superman, but doesn't give a shit about what comes next because Darkseid can't be stopped and the world is doomed anyway. He's basically gone mad from the revelation.

Ah the ol' "you're too stupid to understand it" defense

Classic

>neither being totally in the wrong.
Yeah no. Batman was entirely in the wrong. He was basically a villain in this movie until the Martha bullshit.

Lex by far (although him and his plan were shit as well).

Zemo:

>spend an entire year planning this massive, epic scheme with the goal of....splitting up the team of Avengers into 2 smaller teams.

Mission accomplished I guess. Although by the end Tony was already warming up to Cap again and you know they're going to be buddies again soon.

>Lex hates Superman for being a false god, that's his motivation!
>You don't get it, Lex acknowledges Superman as a god

DCucks

Dude, this is an online Tibetan Windwhistling Teahouse, I'm asking so we can talk about it.

Should I post my interpretation first, then?

superman is alien. alien = bad. create alien monster to kill alien.

Zemo was in a good movie.

no, he wasn't. CW was mediocre

Luther's was more masterfully done and subtler in general

If they had done less redemption shit with Tony's character arc I'd think they were permanently broken up, but you just know there will be some throwaway quip in avengers 3 that normies will love

>Don't think I'm not still mad at you
>Tony, what matters is that we're here now together
>Oh yeah? Maybe we should finish what we started now that we're here together
>We both know how that turned out last time
Cue explosion that takes their focus back to the action at hand, and a begrudging respect and camaraderie builds anew between them

Or even worse, Tony completely forgets the events of this movie and just goes
>Aaaahh! Steve help!
once thanos shows up

Yeah but we all know they'll come together in the next Avengers movie, so it didn't. At least not permanently, which is probably what Zemo wanted. At the same time Lex set out to kill Superman and failed (Superman is alive at the end when they show his grave.) These hero movies have had some pretty shit villains desu (maybe excluding Loki or Ironmonger)

Iron monger did nothing wrong

>"you just don't understand!"

>He already knew something about it, thought Bucky was involved, but needed confirmation, that's why he was interrogating the colonel, and why he asked Bucky about it once he had him under control
That's what i am saying. Things could have been easier for him if the colonel told him.
>?? His whole plan was just too break them apart
And he had a lot of SHIELD/HYDRA files about the Avengers secrets that he could have used apart from the Stark video.

Zemo did nothing wrong

It makes sense you'd be antisemetic, amtisemitism at its core is envy of the successes of the Jew, desperately trying to destroy them based on the perception that their success is the reason for your misfortune. You're an all around salty bitch.

Lex actually managed to kill Superman - something not even comic Lex has been able to do. Zemo failed to kill Tony and/or Steve, he just got them pissed off at each other and then tried to kill himself.

Lex won.

Definitely this

Zemo's plan essentially had zero control over any of the events in the movie and relied purely on assumptions due to lack of information and guessing what the characters would do.

At least Lex's plan was pulling the strings and he was pushing people in the right direction and therefore had a higher chance of succeeding.

The answer is objectively Lex.

He was in the wrong about Clark, he wasn't in the wrong about what it takes to make the world make sense.

Are you jewish?

Zemo, because his planning wasn't dependent on any one factor in order to succeed and he was able to change his strategy as the situation demanded. If he had gotten the information he had wanted at the beginning things would have worked out in reverse, with his having already killed the other super soldiers and gotten the tape before even beginning the work of framing Bucky for a high profile assassination. He was more of a "by the seat of his pants" kind of villain, but I think that makes him a bit more compelling than your typical chessmaster bad guy.

That notwithstanding, he had no guarantee that the information he was after would have the effect it had. He has no reason to suspect nor the resources to confirm that Tony and Steve hadn't already cracked the encryption themselves and shared information like teammates with a longstanding association would do.

Luthor was a way better villain. Zemo was just some non-entity out for revenge, Luthor was a straight up fucking prick. Just the worst guy ever, total piece of shit. On top of all the stuff listed he also sent someone who threatened him a jar of piss (specifically to mock something they said), then blew them and a room full of people up, with a bomb hidden in a crippled guy's wheelchair. That's next level villainy, also writing "WITCH" on Martha's forehead. He's straight up evil. Zemo by contrast had no flair. He just has his plan to break up the Avengers, he does it, then it's done. Lame.