Can we start a feels thread

Can we start a feels thread

Why not just kill yourself instead?

ok

No. Go be pathetic somewhere else.

Come on guys, give him a break

Yeah but let's make this one an honest one with less lazy sad pictures and shit.

Fucking go outside, and work at a construction, or at a logging camp, or any hard physical job really, even army if you're into that, you really need to build up some of that good ole' testosterone, or u gon get fuked by life.

Every time I see that image I get overtaken by how stupid it is. A gf won't fix your problems the same way a bandage won't fix a festering wound; it just covers it up. Get your own shit at least somewhat together before letting someone else's shit into your life.

Everything feels so random lately in life, I can't really explain it. Nights and days just string together since Im drunk most of the time. I miss the feeling of joy in life, I miss laughing at a joke and actually feeling something inside. Life seems to be stagnating and I am too much of a lazy asshole to man up and move on from all the pain and setbacks that happened over these past years. I don't know how to open up to anyone, I guess somewhere I'm terrified of the very thought of being vulnerable again ever since my last relationship maybe even before that. I do have good friends but I fear that if I show this depressing side of me I'll push them away and I couldn't even blame them for doing that.
I feel like I'm reaching the end and it is not a scary thing more like a weird comfy feeling.

Sounds like you're living a life completely made of fear and medicating it with alcohol. Having been there and done that, I can tell you that creating a definite purpose for yourself and having faith that you can have a you need and that you are worthy of love is a much better way to live Sup Forumsro

Life for me just honestly seems to be passing by without any meaning. Things that should've made me excited recently have just brought on feelings on neutrality and i don't even know what to do about it. I have a date with this girl I really like coming up and I don't feel excited for it all, if anything I just feel like staying home instead because I know i'm just too boring of a person to do anything or make anything of it. Yeah you can tell me to go out more and do more shit but honestly doing that just makes me feel worse if anything. I just end up wanting to stay home. I also hardly get any fucking sleep and just feel depressed all day, come home, sleep for another 5-6 hours, rinse and repeat, even on holidays, free days, and weekends I can barely catch any fucking sleep.

I feel you. I've been depressed for years but finally told friends and family and I'll be honest, it sucked a lot in the beginning, but now I'm kind of getting out through the other side of the tunnel. It was all worth it, even in a weird way all the pain and struggling was kind of worth it in a fucked up way. I know this is what most people say to someone who is depressed but it's really true. My point is - showing vunerability and weakness may seem like the wrong thing to do, and the weaker/unmanlier thing to do, but in reality you don't get stronger by telling yourself and your friends that you are invinsible and nothing hurts you. You get stronger by showing your weak sides and realizing that people still accept you, and soon you will start to accept you as well. In time, your weaknesses will turn into more strength than you ever had before. I believe in you Sup Forumsro, take the right step.

Thanks for that, but honestly I don't even know if I'm depressed. Maybe I might just be falling to existentialism but I don't even know. I don't feel depressed but I'm not sure that I'm not, if that makes sense. But thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro

alright, well either way it feels good to talk to someone, and if you do feel uncomfortable with your friends you can always try talking with a therapist

After my girlfriend of almost 4 years left me I realized nothing has been going my way for some time. It's been months since I've been happy, and now I know what loneliness and sadness is. Even my hobbies that brought me joy only make me feel empty. I just miss her, she was my best friend.

But a bandage allows wounds to heal, just as a gf would

Shut up boy - get your shit together and do something.

Same man, might wanna get that apathy and depression checked out bro

Honestly! Thanks!

here
#p57630786