I manage a recreational weed store in Colorado, AMA

I manage a recreational weed store in Colorado, AMA

pic very related, Alaskan ICE caviar, 52% THC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you feel about Forest Gump winning the oscar over The Shawshank Redemption?

>Alaskan ICE caviar

some retarded name for bud that was dipped or spray with oil or something? cause theres no way thats a natural bud.

How do you go about becoming a grower to supply the store?

52% lol where do you get your weed from Mexico? Looks like dirt weed.

Caviar is weed that is soaked in hash oil and rolled in kief, so no its not naturally that potent

some real unmolested marijuanas from washington

It would have been fine just being Alaskan Ice, why did you have to make it long and awkward

No opinion. They're both great movies, but the Academy can suck a fat cock

A lot of licencing and red tape. Better lawyer up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qPATXajcrk&t

To make it twice as potent

Stop shilling your channel

>does not know what caviar/moon rocks are

Whats the strongest shit you have?

Why bother? You can get the same potency by skipping the bud and kief and just vaping the hash.

Or you could vape the oil and smoke the bud covered keif

OP your current method isn't very effective.

Right now, Gorilla Glue at 30.3% THC

Couple of weeks ago I had some GSC at 33%, absolutely unreal

If you look at caviar, I have Agent Orange at 59%

I also have 94% THC shatter

How much is your salary? 70k?

>94%
Holy fuck. You ever smoked that shit?

OR you could vape the caviar

OR you could skip the vape and roll a caviar joint, take it on a long car trip or to the beach.

You are thinking inside the box

90k buy I need to get a raise, the owner is making shit loads of cash.

You have to do dabs, and yes I have. I got pretty high.

What is the best way to cure the insane hunger from smoking weed?

Dipping shitty weed in motor oil doesn't make it caviar. 52%lol colofago

Nachos

Smoke more, chill out

Faggot

Smoke weed high in thc-v

That's what you have to do with that sad weed. I keep smoking it but I'm not high

Have you honestly never seen hash oil? It's jet black and sticky like tar. You're only proving how little you know. Stick to your blunts stuffed with .4 of middies.

What are you smoking on, my dude?

Damn son if you can smoke 1g of 52% and not get high, you need to take a break

i smoke like 1/10 of a gram and im baked for like 3 hours
idk how people get crazy tolerances because ive been smoking almost at least once everyday for a while and mine hasnt changed at all

Can you give us the rundown on THC/CBD ratios. What would the percent potency be in old fashioned (heirloom?) strains. What would the THC/CBD ratios be?

bull crap you claim to manage a weed store where they have weed with a thc level of 52% without providing prove ??? If you manage it, sell it and claim to have such high thc level you need to have prove. Where are the lab tests, did you do the test your self and if so what kind of methods did you use.

This OP, lets see some scientific paperwork friend-o.

proof

ok

close up while you can still take the money and run, Trumps new AC has vowed to target stores like yours with forfeiture and arrests under existing federal laws against the weed

>52%
its caviar, learn to read

sorry not AC but AG Mr. Sessions

Where abouts in Colorado? Going there soon

fucking hell, i thought the highest ever percentage was around 30.

I used to work for Native Roots. Is your place a chain, or do you just have the one store? Do you grow all your own stuff?

it is OP is lying. if there was such a weed with such a high thc level it would have won the cannabis cup

But its not plain bud its been dipped you absolute fuckhead

hey OP, can i stop by your store, and will you hook it up if i do? i live in denver.

So basically just moon rocks?

are you seriously this retarded ? just because it's dipped doesn't mean you can't test it. So if he has no prove he is lying

Where in Colorado? I'm from here, and I'm skeptical of 52% THC, but I'm also looking to buy a sack, so...

Just looked it up.

21%, tops. Not bad, but.

trump wants to leave it up to the states

but ya i heard that the moonrock stuff isn't that great. i havent tried it though

im currently on an unintended tolerance break while my dealer is out of town
i definitely get withdrawals after a few days of not smoking, makes it hard to sleep and i just feel sort of on edge

Give me all the forms you purvey marijuana good sir and rank them in order of potency - from strongest to mildest my good fellow.

That's cause you are burning some dank flowers. I think you get tolerance way faster with extracts. Really nice buds will wack daily dabbers skulls all day. Dabs will kill you if you are a flower smoker.

Please elaborate on this

How do you find your growers op? Do they walk in and show you buds? Im a grower in California and im having trouble finding clinics that want to reliably purchase bulk. My buds are good but i only have 2 strains. Bluedream tested at 22% so i doubt its my quality.

yo! OP
I'm changing benzos for marihuana, I have anxiety and panic attacks and I have discovered that some strains help me a lot, right now I'm under critical kush (which is my favorite) and sour OG.
Any recomendations?
Right now I'm growing some Cahuita kush, pic related

Holy shit, the keef on that tho

bluedream it's fine but they must be looking for something more likely a grand daddy purple.
Not OP