Sexual fantasy thread

sexual fantasy thread

i have this fantasy of fucking someone i know without her ever knowing or suspecting. the thought of knowing my cum's been in her without her knowledge is just fucking hot. bonus points if she gets pregnant without her having a clue how or when it happened.

anyone here ever done anything similar?

>inb4 rapist
it's a fantasy and i don't intend on ever acting on it, so any sjw can fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/PZSJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumperooni

I have this mad asf obsession with nipple piercings. they just argh cant even explain it.

not quite a fantasy. liking those pink nips though

close enough, I have moar of her too

>so any sjw can fuck off
You're such a newfag. The term you're attempting to meme is "moralfag" you retarded newfag.

>implying sjws aren't moralfags
>attempting to meme

Well, no. But i have a similar fantasy. Like kidnap and fuck a strange girl bareback. Keep fucking her daily until she gets pregnant. Then wait for a couple of trimesters till abortion is no longer a possibility. Then let her go, like dropping her off near her place. All this time, keeping my identity secret. She will have to bore my offspring, no choice there. Goddamn!

I mean a "stranger" girl.

I have this fantasy where my best bro and I trade girlfriends for a date night.

It turns me on to think about sending my girl out looking incredible and her coming back ravaged like a whore, but also doing the same thing to his in return.

i want to fuck my dad

>implying an """alt-right""" conservative Sup Forumsfag doesn't turn into a whiteknight moralfag when he sees a niggerdick ejaculating inside a white pussy

U are not the only one i fuckin want to do this shit too !!

i like this. crush up a shit ton of sleeping pills, into the drink it goes. might need to experiment a bit OP.

That shit is so cash
Get a slut gf who doesn't care if you fuck her in her sleep or passed out

Trying to stay on topic here. Do you mind?

I want to fuck the wrong girl and forgetting it's the wrong person

>crush up a shit ton of sleeping pills
so.... murder her?

I am on topic. I just proved being a moralfag isn't exclusive to be some extremist liberal, so it's incorrect to use "sjw" as a synonym for "moralfag." Tard. Also, you're a newfag.

i approve of this except for the being a fucking cuck part

>caring this much about semantics
found the newfag

maybe if you do the whole bottle user. that's why i'm saying experiment.

why a stranger?

I have this crazy fantasy where I put my penis inside a girl and fuck her until I cum.

wow, youre so funny, user. i loled so hard

Mad lads

Greentext?

close. I read this in a story once - basically a guy blindfolds his wife, and she agrees to a gangbang.

He goes out and without her knowing gets a sample of people from her life. An ex BF, her boss, the husband of one of her friends, etc.

Afterwards he tells her about it, but won't tell her who fucked her. So she never quite knows.

I think that is hot as fuck. I'd like to be on either side... either having my gf fucked by her friends like this, or fucking some girl I know without her knowing.

wow sexist, you want to fuck her until YOU cum? what about her? you need to fuck her until SHE cums you misogynist bastard.

You ol' pussy-ass, cake-ass, punk-ass, trick-ass, sucker-ass, fuck-ass, dick-in-the-booty-ass, K-Y Jelly-packing-ass nigga.

interesting. never thought of that scenario. everytime i thought of it, it always ended up in rape. shows just how creative i am i guess.

fuck yes the thought of fucking someone without her knowing is hot as hell

y-you can save it if you want
i know it's crazy!
well it's just a fantasy so i don't have any stories but my fantasy is like this
>be me
>meet a girl
>kiss her lips
>touch her boobs and notice what they feel like
>watch her do a sexy striptease
>have her in the missionary position and repeatedly thrust my penis inside her until i cum
wow that excites me just thinking about it!
isn't that rape?

Absolute mad man

>isn't that rape?
it's only rape if you didn't actually fuck her but she says you did

>i have this fantasy of fucking someone i know without her ever knowing or suspecting. the thought of knowing my cum's been in her without her knowledge is just fucking hot

My girlfriend has an IUD, that stuff eventually leaks out.

fuck her while she's on her period. she'll think it's just blood when it does leak out

>anyone here ever done anything similar?

yes, according to a popular story it was God ca. 2000 years ago

Well i did this with my ex all the time, we would get shit faced drunk, we usually drank the same amount and we drank red bull vodka alot. She is light pisser so after 2 glasses she would get drunk alerdy and would need to go piss alot, every piss i pour some vodka in her glas so she drinks even more. After a while we fuck like animals, usually she is shit face drunk and is passing out, when she is passed out i fuck her and do to her anything i want, she did anal and took creampie in it while beliving she never done anything. She did wake up sometimes but her memory is blank to it. I fcuked her, cum on her face, tita, fucked her legs, filmed it, you name it i done it to my passed out gf.

m.imgur.com/a/PZSJs

Not all heroes wear capes. Know who she is?

underrated post

>Like kidnap and fuck a strange girl bareback. Keep fucking her daily until she gets pregnant
I rather like the idea. No torture or abuse, just use her for your sexual needs as though she were simply a fleshlight. I'd give her chores and have her nearly naked around the house at all times, probably with an ultrashort skirt and no underwear. Pretty much any time she walks past, she should expect to get groped at the very least. It'd be either her getting felt up, her being forced to give a blowjob, or her getting her short skirt flipped up so I could roughly bend her over right there and fuck another load in her pussy.

I especially like the idea of her being sexually inexperienced at first, and having her very first orgasms while struggling to fight me off.