Hey Sup Forums, I have a question. What is the best drug/drug combo that would give the best orgasm possible...

Hey Sup Forums, I have a question. What is the best drug/drug combo that would give the best orgasm possible. For purely research and educational purposes of course.

Meth and MDMA

nonono, this would make your dick limp

Just Caffeine and Coke, or Caffeine and Alcohol, or Alcohol and Coke

telling people to do meth... i meean...

Nigga you dumb. I've done this plenty of times.

Meth is good stuff. Just don't buy bathtub crank

This one sounds good, but meth is scary yo.

Cocaine/Weed is a good combo if you don't go overboard. Sex on acid is amazing and raises stamina to ridiculous heights.

Yea but meth is too dangerous imo

Sex on mdma gets too emotional. Too much emotion put into it. Try ecstasy instead

I mean, the meth and the coke are basically the same thing, and yes the meth will specifically make you fucking CRAZY for sex, but it's just cause you'll probably smoke or inject it; to me, it's not worth the escalation in administration route.
Caffeine/Alcohol

Lsd + mdma + marijuana

Are you sure about the alcohol ? I though it is harder to even get it up when drunk

MDMA

Holy shit , that would be like fapping in alternate dimensions

>mdma
>Try ecstasy instead
XD

mdma with a lil opium or meth laced in?

Meth isn't scary. Stop being a pussy. Not like I'm suggesting you do heroin.

Whats the difference between ectasy and MDMA I thought molly ectasy and MDMA were the same thing

Meth will destroy your body in realatively short time , also it is too addictive, heroin and opiods generally are more addicting i know but that doesnt make meth safe

When you're drunk yeah,
But when you get the stimulant high going first and then get a buzz; it's fucking flame

it's the administration route!
If you were with someone who wanted to snort it, that's one thing, but once it goes to smoking or intravenous; you're increasing your addiction chance a lot

Amphetamine and acid

molly and MDMA are supposedly the same, but the FDA seized huge batches of it and found Molly to be heavily laced with MDM-E (sp?) it was like a legal 'bath salt' kind of chemical that could be bought in th eU.S. for a while. so...

Ecstacy is like designer drug label for a mostly MDMA comprised drug compound that usually includes meth or opium or a combination of both; they have fun little designs to help tell you what's in it too; it's silly

We're talking about drugs, does a concern with the potential dangers really matter?

Just a small bump here and there isn't a big deal. When you're pulling down pinkie sized rails or smoking foilies that's when you're hitting the bottom.

This made me paranoid as fuck. Scary trip.

>We're talking about drugs, does a concern with the potential dangers really matter?
People are weighing them up, so I would say yes.

Like MDMA with weed , lsd , heroin , cocaine , shrooms , meth , alcohol , caffeine and with adderall at once ... best fapping session ever

Lol nobody said nitrous oxide while you are cumming yet. That is the fucking shit. You can be edging like I'm not cumming yet, hit the balloon and bang cum all over the ceiling.

I guess some people just want cum without destroying their lives

>Did all three of these one night
>Was incapable of getting alone time, so even fapping was not an option
>Probably won't get the chance to do acid or MDMA again for a very long time

>I have downsyndrome
What I read

MDMA & Marijuana
me, gf and 3 friends all dropped md before going clubbing. I ripped 1 or 2 bongs on my come up. (amazing high, felt psychedelic almost).

Came home still buzzing, had the best sex ever. Almost felt paralysed from the orgasm.

Smoke and drink until you feel like your going to get a bad trip, take 2 lines of coke, enjoy your sexy time

IMO molly was a deliberate huge effort from the rich drug dealers on down to the street level that included all the celebrity endorsements. Stupid college kids literally got scammed into ingesting cheap bath salts for a bumped up price by their favorite artists.

Oh my god , Im so sorry

>We're talking about drugs, does a concern with the potential dangers really matter?

>shrooms and crack are the same

Not saying to do it every fucking day. Just a small bump. Like people are afraid to try things. Question was, what is the best drug/drug combo and I answered it. If people are afraid of the answer than they should just stick to their weed and alcohol. Life is short, life is shit, and then you die. Might as well enjoy it.

>shrooms and crack are the same

omg did somebody say this? I'm pretty sure nobody actually believes crack and magic mushrooms are the same drug. lol

I'm no expert, so this is only based on what I've read, heard and experienced myself with using the drug.
Ecstasy can be kind of a vague term, but will have MDMA in it; although it can be mixed with a base of other drugs. Sometimes speed, sometimes heroin, sometimes other things. Where I live, cheap E is often speed-based. More pure MDMA gives the euphoric effects of ecstasy, but without the added effects of whatever drugs it's combined with. Which also tends to make the comedown less harsh.

like a nose bump, ok, as long stays at the nose.

I mean, I personally say, coke feels a little bit less scummy as you ravage eachother; it just conjures sexier images.

Something about meth makes people want to have sex for SO LONG... ugh,,, too long.

shrooms are probably the safest drug there is in terms of toxicity to your body , crack is definitely not

Jokes aside and all; don't be. When I drop acid my dick seems to shrivel back and turn even smaller than it normally is. Plus my libido tends to wane and sexual activity is far from my thoughts.
Or did you just mean regarding the lack of access to gear?

>dat optimistic nihilism
You. You're alright.

>misinterpreting what's going on this hard
Still learning how the greentext works on here then?

I meant , I know how it is when you are high and want to fap but there are people everywhere in your house so you cant , then you go on the toilet start fapping and in like three seconds someone drunk comes and yells through the door to let him in because he will shit himself so you hide the boner awkwardly in your pants come out to see the guy has puked over the fucking wall then go to the room to talk to someone at least just to step into a pool of piss the someones dog left there

I don't really ever let it get that far. Assess the situation, plan ahead and act accordingly.

Yeah but what do we actually know about life considering we create seemingly complex understanding and model of the universe being stimulated by only low energy vibrations from our immediate surroundings. What can we really know

I know that your mum can't get enough of my dick m8.

I know, it was supposed to be kind of a joke :) But really it sucks because when sober I can deal with being horny, being high and horny is really frustrating for me

Tried heroin, would never touch meth. Heroin addiction is scary, but meth addiction is some demon-possession type shit.

That actually explain a lot of questions about the nature of humanity user

Don't do ecstacy it will make your dick small.

Try LSD,but have some Benzos handy in case your trip goes bad.

weed and morphine

I've had good luck with MDMA or 4-FA (milder, less intense) combined with 5-HTP.

You can add tadalafil to fix the limp dick issue.

It was either go down that road that inevitably ends with us technically not "knowing" anything, which takes ages and frankly I don't have the time right now... Or talk about mums and penises.

I made my choice and I stand by it.

Meth damages your dopamine terminals. Normal amphetamine and 4-FA do not. MDMA can slightly damage serotonin terminals but it's much less harmful than meth.

>being this fucking devoid of the ability to pick up up sarcasm

This little faggot Is saying that cause it's all drugs the negative effects don't matter. I'm just paraphrasing him. Fucking hell Sup Forums is turning into fb with faggots not having the slightest bit of reading comprehension.

What do you guys think of veterans with mental problems?

Don't look so sad bro.

Just use the deepweb to get some LSD and MDMA. It works.

Google how to use the deepweb

I get horny on alcohol and weed quite easily; alcohol especially. But for some reason I just don't seem to get much of that at all when I'm tripping. Which is fine, really; considering I don't use acid as a strictly recreational substance anyway.

I wouldnt say we know nothing. We know about universe from certain perspective and can successfully predict how parts of the universe will act based on causation, but it is still only the representation of natural law our brain can comprehend and put together. It is literally impossible to see the big picture is what I wanted to say.

I would recommend that they not do meth.

I know it CAN be easy; but the deep web is one hell of a black box to idiots like me. I don't understand enough about it to really trust it that much and my tech days are well behind me now. Plus they gave Ulbricht fucking life. You guys are rocking the boat and flying in the face of all this war on drugs shit and you know the government doesn't like that. Worse still, marketplaces like Silk Road achieving their goals of product quality, seller transparency as well as general, allround safety flies in the face of all the anti-drug propaganda they've been spouting for decades now. So making them look wrong is even worse, they're only sure to ramp up their efforts now that they look like idiots.
Honestly, the whole thing seems a bit over my head.

I mean do you think it's bad that they have them, or do you think "fuck them" because they knew the risks and went anyway?

Okay fair enough, but isn't it a bit premature to say that? People have already developed systems for observing, measuring and predicting things in the universe that are well outside the boundaries of our natural perception. Telescopes that can see further than the eye, dating systems that can tell the age of an object far greater than a visual inspection, mathematics that can be used to theorise the physical rammifications of a star dying. That type of shit.

Cringe
Super cringe

Bro your post just made me cringe so hard right now. You should totally care that I'm cringing because you know me and my opinion is so highly valued by you.
See how worthless what you say is?

This guy knows.

Thats a good point but even though we can get accurate information about the universe it is imo also about how brain processes the information even if pc calculates something , we still perceive it with our brains. Take for example quantum mechanics. Our brains evolved to be able to understand macroscopic universe because thats the scale brains exist on but since we discovered quantum mechanics it seems very counter-intuitive and we cant get our heads around it aaand Im out of time I would be so happy to talk to you user because you seem smart, but I have to go to school :/

The cringe is so real

GHB. Buckets. Just resist the sluggishness 10 mins in.

Mate you are the faggot saying xtc and mdma are two completly different things. Maybe you should grow past the age of 11 before you give drug advise. Stupid cunt

Stay mad cringe lord
If you think mdma and x are the same thing you're an idiot and I hope you overdose hahaha

Jesus christ, never before have i seen a more degenerate Sup Forumstard than you. Go drink a bottle of bleach please

God the cringe with you is so real lmao stay mad

0/10 troll
Never grew past the hurrdurr om retoriek stage die ya?

>I'm retarded*
Goddamn autocorrect

Not trolling. Just laughing at how retard rage you're getting because you don't know drugs hahaha

Yeah you're pretty retarded

I hope you choke on a skittle you underage bitch

>150mg DPH
>Smoke some silly sesh
>keep a tied balloon of NITROUS BOOST
>bite and inhale that badboy before you climax
>explode

you need to be over 18 to be on here

i like tramadol make me last a lot longer

I ain't mad though. I'm just wondering if you shot out of your moms saggy cunt head first into a wall.

So much tard rage

Fuck all these pricks op, weed and codine are the best orgasm.

If you think x and mdma are two different drugs somebody has been fucking with you lmao

Good one. How many tard friends did you have to gather together to come up with that?

ok kid, btw x and mdma are the same thing, X is just mdma in pill form. maybe a little bit of speed in it, but not always.

but u know everyhing right

They are very different drugs. One is mdma, and the other is a cocktail of drugs that happens to have mdma in it.

>tard rage
>uses memespeak every single post
>calls others retarded

4-FA is highly poisonous to other receptors and basically can't make you irreversibly dumber, either that or it's very toxic, not sure about the technical shit but Google is your friend. I was actually interested in trying some but quickly changed my mind after reading that article.

"Don't smoke weed. Dab instead."

X always has different things in it. That's why it comes in colored pills and shit. Mdma is a power usually put into gel pill capsules.

Two actually. Your mom and dad. They were eager to help since they seem to hate the fact they spawned a little mongoloid for a child.

Since when do niggers like eating amphetamines

>getting mad over being wrong about drugs on Sup Forums
Where is your life bro? You good? Hahaha

>That's why it comes in colored pills and shit.
what

dude just stop because the things you are saying are wrong

The main chemical of xtc has always been mdma and the most common drug that gets added is speed(not meth). If your drug tests show you anything other than that i suggest you find a less shitty dealer.

Are.. are you serious? Are you this retarded? Have you ever sent X? Have you ever seen Molly? Hahaha

As i said i'm not mad i enjoy watching you get corrected by at least six different people and seeing you hold on to your stupidity as if you have some secret knowledge or something.

You're samefagging pretty hard bro